It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello fellow ATSers, newbie here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATSers (Hmmm Is there a feminine for fellow? I'm sure there are a number of women in here though I think its mostly us guys). An introduction was requested from me as a newbie so here it is! The reason I am (we are) here is interest in subjects many people consider offbeat, non-conformist, or strange but then there are a whole lot of sheeple in the world. I have had personal experience with otherworldly and/or unusual circumstances as well as having close friends I would trust with my life sharing theirs with me. We all know there is more out there than meets the eye and that many are covered up or ignored both in the present and the past as well as the likely future. I have enjoyed this site for good while and finally decided to join. No doubt I'm now on some list somewhere . I live in a beautiful mountainous area with relatively few people, I'm self employed, fairly well educated and always seeking to learn more, and I'm middle aged, though that feels strange to say. I have known people with Top Secret clearances, unusual jobs, and varied experiences that have only served to further my questions and curiosity about what is truly going on and what has truly gone on in the past. Glad to be here, hope to get to know some of you better! jaxnmarko

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jaxnmarko

Hi jaxnmarko, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Welcome aboard. Look to see you in the post.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Greetings, welcome, glad you came into the light

I am somewhat new too and my experience thus far has been very cool, insightful, inspiring and downright therapeutic at times.

I look forward to hearing of your experiences and perspectives....
Cheers

[edit on 10-5-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! And don't worry, "middle age" is just a state of
mind.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
hey newbie me toobie, would top secret friends have something to do with colorado and the AF?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Hmmm actually yes, strangely enough that you mention it but very outdated now. You made me wonder if my name was on here somewhere lol. Why do you ask? Is my name here somewhere? hmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

LOL, that was one of my quick to get twenty posts- I do'nt even remember why I mentioned either, unless you knew a test pilot named Lance? nothing about your name
edit on 27-10-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

sorry but no test pilot named lance what did he fly? These days the only one left in Colo Springs I know is a command sergeant major in the army but Ive been out of Colorado for a long time so most people would be retired by now, but that's when they talk! lol I love hearing what the Apollo astronauts are starting to say!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Hey jaxnmarko!

Welcome and I look forward to seeing you in the threads! If you've ever got any questions, feel free to u2u and I'll do my best to help!

~Heff

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Welcome aboard man.
Good to have another soul on board.
Hope you enjoy your stay

Cheers
Brady

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
welcome aboard can't wait to dig into whatever top secret info you have. beware of the phage.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I'm not sure we kinda lost contact after Scouts when went to different schools, he had made Eagle and one of the leaders was a test pilot of some kind or had been? who had taken him under his wings so to speak and if remember correctly he had originally started in California then ended up in Colorado or something like that, but would definately not have been of retirement age by now and has passed anyway from alcohol overdose supposedly

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

Apart from a few odd personally experienced inexplicable situations I really have no stories to tell that would be considered newsworthy for this site and I have never had high clearance though I have experienced conversations with people who have had such clearances so anything would be considered mere hearsay. Now hopefully I'm not on any kind of list(s) I'd rather not be on!

top topics

join