It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO - Sadistic US Soldiers Blow Up Dogs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJRichey
Hows this for sadistic?
Really, whos worse here? You're complaining about a bunch of feral dogs who probably have rabies and are just dying slow, painful deaths. They're dogs, who bloody cares? They weren't somebodies pet golden retreiver, whey were a few of the thousands of feral mutts roaming the streets.

I care. In fact, I care about animals more than human beings.

Watching people die doesn't bother me; I could care less, be it men, women and children. People know better. People control and create the world they live in. People have a choice and for the most part, it's always the wrong one.

Animals, however, do not. They are forced to live in the s**t state of affairs we construct. They have to "mold" themselves to our environment. They don't understand what's happening, they don't know the deviousness and wretched lies and behaviour we inflict upon each other, all in the name of religion X or ideology Y. So they live as best they can in what we leave behind.

They have to suffer *because* of our selfishness.

So yeh, I care about what a bunch of soldiers do to a pack of dogs.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I do NOT condone brutality to our fellow man, but war is hell. All your doing is helping the degradation of OUR society. We all know it's bad.

And your point is what, just ignore it? Just accept it? Just look the other way?

How is any of that going to change things, or don't you think it needs changing?
Maybe you think its not possible to change.

I think anything is possible if you believe in it. Sure humans have been violent as long as they have been around, but they have been good too. Is it not worth it trying to bring more good and less violence?

Is that not our perpetual struggle? If we don't call out the idiots we are doomed to nothing but increasing violence IMHO.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
It's pretty low, blowing up and killing other creatures when it's not necessary.

The only animal on this planet that should be called a true animal is sickened mankind.

2 cents...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Buffy Sainte-Marie's "Universal Soldier", a National Film Board of Canada film.

www.nfb.ca...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Don't mind them, they are saving the world from a self-imposed war!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Some of you are real morons. It's not the killing of the dogs that is so sadistic and vile...........it's the laughing and cheering and hooray that is. Get a effing clue! God my fellow Americans are all aloof zombines with shat for brains these days.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
They were animals whose only defense was their pack....they didn't have bombs attached to them, they weren't sent in attack mode by their owners, they were wild defenseless dogs.

If you think for a second that it was OK for them to sit there from a distance, make their life a game for your entertainment, then you need to get your head checked.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Well, complicity is a bitch. OUR WHOLE GODDAMN, DISGUSTING IMMORAL SOCIETY IS COMPLICIT.

Silence = complicity

Are you complicit? We all are to some extent! WORK TO CHANGE THIS.

There is something wrong and it will not be cured soon. And it will be worse when these sick, deranged, lobotomized monsters are unleashed here. But we deserve this!

These soldiers are victims. But now, they know no reason. They know no compassion. And they will descend on all of us, whether we have qualms with the system or not.

Do you think we are immune to the same triggers of collapse that have preceded our short time at the top of the sickly pyramid?

I'm no fan of violence, but this MUST stop. Why are we incapable of fixing this nonviolently? Before more violence must occur?

Because they believe in Mohammad and others believe in Jesus. Give me a break. What of the environment? This is our true GOD; it is all there is. It is the material world. If you want to believe in some hereafter, fine. But how does one reach that hereafter (Nirvana, if you will)? Should not there be some sort of "right path"? Do unto others is the Christian version.

No, my friends. There is no heaven. There is no reward on the other side. This is the only side. All other things beyond the material world make up the man-made sign system that we created and that now manipulates us.

WE ARE THE ONES WHO UNLEASHED THE DEMONS. WE ARE THE VAMPIRES AND MONSTERS. WE ARE SATAN.

A friend once said to me: "Well, what's the use in thinking about all this [the wars, the violence, the hunger, the destruction of the environment et al. ad nauseum] if you can't do anything about it. It's just one drop in the bucket."

Well, I say, be the drop! The bucket will fill eventually.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeinthematrix

Soldiers are worse than brainless sheep

Way to just generalize and insult everyone who's ever worn a military uniform. I happen to know for a fact there are soldiers out there more awake to the realities of the way the world works than most. They swear an oath to the Constitution and some of them take it seriously.

IF they come back, (witch I hope they dont)

So now you're wishing for the death of the soldiers your narrow mind has deemed "worse than brainless sheep".

Let's see you go "over there" and come back with your sanity intact. How about instead of blaming the troops you blame the politicians that sent them to that hellhole or the system that desensitized them into the killing machines they are forced to be.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I for one hope those soldiers who commit such acts of cruelty die before they can return to America. They are sick #s who deserve no better.

But we as Americans need to realize that this is the result of patriotism. Our unthinking support of our country, our military, our troops is what enables the psychopaths who control the military to specifically train the troops to produce monsters like these.

Until we Americans vote for politicians who oppose war, we will continue to bear the burden of the sins committed in our names.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JJRichey

"The vast majority of our troops/Marines/airmen/sailors are normal compassionate people"

I 100% agree they WERE.. before the govt trained them to turn those emotions off, then sent them 8000+ miles away to occupy a nation of pissed-off strangers at gun point.. people they call "Hajis"...

Iraqis are not providing a loving, nurturing, or friendly environment that brings out troops best qualities of virtue, foments care and compassion..
When the next Iraqi they meet, might kill them or die trying... there's no room for acting "normal".

Those dogs were probably either once loved family pets, or thanks to years of reprehensible needless strife, offspring of same... that are now wild creatures, probably sick & miserable, roaming in packs to survive... reduced to target practice and morbid entertainment by the "liberating" occupiers.

IMO, when quantifying the depths of true evil laid upon Iraq by bush and his neo-clown creeps, enabled by the GOP & DNC.. I consider the abject lack of empathy for creatures as a sign of just how much "the man" doesn't give a F about life in general... all life forms in their way are expendable... but golly gee... don't they look spiffy in those GOP & DNC funded commercials puking out psychologically tuned messages of hope, change, reform, getting tough on DC.. the same stale stuff generations are gullible enough to buy into.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeinthematrix

I hope and wish these soldiers kids and family members or loved ones die the same way so they can feel the pain they cause to other species.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I love how so many sit at their computers complaining and spouting words of animosity.

There is much more evil on this planet than there is good. sitting behind a screen bashing away at a keyboard and slandering unknown individuals is going to change exactly, jack #.

For the record blowing up starving diseased animals is 100% acceptable in my book compared to say; hunting healthy game for sport in the wild, which is much more 'sadistic' yet this happens on your own soil. keep fighting the good fight matrix.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeinthematrix
Why do so many "intelligent" people keep supporting that lie?
"War on terror" is a Lie.
US GOV. is a lie

That's your real agenda here. The poor dogs are just tools in your little dandy propaganda campaign. Shame on you.

I don't like the war any more than the next guy, but this is ridiculous, and oh yeah, "US GOV is a lie" is pathetic.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Some people can't get enough of watching videos like these.

For whatever wrong those soldiers did, they seem to evoke some equally messed sentiments like 'animals are more important than humans' or 'it's OK as long as you don't enjoy it'.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by BlankSlate]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BlankSlate

Yes in comparison to these so called soldiers even a rabid street dog is more valuable and important.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
If those dogs were US Soldiers instead, that would be a video I would like to see.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Would'nt it be nice to see a video of them soldier dieing in the alps and screeming for the saint bernard to turn up.
Would they be so willing to blow up a dog then.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
shows how evil and perverted american soldiers are . I hope USA is destroyed as its imperialism has led to death of hundreds of millions in the third world

top topics

<< 1   >>

join