It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO - Sadistic US Soldiers Blow Up Dogs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Hi...
I dont know what to say anymore.
I've just posted a Topic about soldiers beating kids, and now found this deplorable video of US soldiers cheering for hungry dogs to die in an explosion, all done ON PURPOSE.

Let me be very honest: those soldiers should be in the place of those dogs. I have more respect for an animal than for these "people".

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I knew some US soldiers who were in Afganistan. They were asked to hold a position on a hill top. It was very boring and days and days went by. One of them got the idea to strap explosives to some goats and they blew them up. They laughed just like these guys in the clip above.

My analysis:
1. There is a selection bias for Army work. Men who as children were creul to animals are probably more likely to want to go to war and kill. Their lack of compassion began at an early age probably.

2. Something happens to men who go to war. They see people being killed, they see the remains of people who were killed. Killing animals would then become a way for them to gain Mastery over things that were traumatic to them.

3. Being over there is like a different world. A world were the conventual rules of society no longer apply and the dark nature of man is allowed and encourage to come out. When the get back they often have trouble turning this dark (Id) side off. Once it has been released it doesn't want to go back into the box.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Get off your high matrix and into the real world. War $^*%!, it's bad and it messes men up. Were you there when those children harassed, taunted and pointed stick gun at the troops? Were you there when the Taliban sicked their dogs on our troops? Were you their when they tied constrictive knots around the ankles and wrists of the captured US soldier and then hacked off his hands and feet? They then hacked his head off and played the video tape to the world!
I do NOT condone brutality to our fellow man, but war is hell. All your doing is helping the degradation of OUR society. We all know it's bad.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
/reply to post by Violater1

Where were you when the US forged this war based on false pretext (9/11 inside job)?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Those soldiers are ordered to kill animals on sight. There is no medicine or veterinarians there, all those dogs will do is starve. While I don't condone cheering for their death by explosives, they are told to kill any dogs they come across. War sucks, but better they die quick than starve to death.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Yeah, they do it for the humanity of it all...ROFL.

I know guys that came back from Iraq with all the benefits of a war vet...and all they did was shoot dogs and try to make them spin around as many times as possible.

Not once did they mention a smooth, quick, painless death.

Real American heroes.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Tharsis]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
those with no respect for life .. are only hurting themselves in the end...they will not be able to face themselves at all

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Let me emphasize my story... Those men blew up the goats with C4 because they were bored... BORED. Not because they were ordered or because war is hell. These are the kids on the block who stuck firecrackers up the cats arse. They are this way because they come from neglected backgrounds.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Get off your high matrix and into the real world. War $^*%!, it's bad and it messes men up. Were you there when those children harassed, taunted and pointed stick gun at the troops?

Oh my, those evil children... How dare they harrass and taunt an occupying force... i bet your glad when you here the reports of 13 year old girls raped and family members killed by your heroic Marines.... Or gunships rattling rounds into vehicles with familys in.... Must make you feel realy patriotic

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
(Sarcastic) Well thank you Zionist IsraHELL for bringing the US into a pathetic war in Iraq and Afghanistan to kill civilians and animals

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Wow the cheering and laughing is downright sadistic. And they are coming back home to US society?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
THAT WAS AWESOME. JUST LIKE A VIDEO GAME. BUT REAL. I WONDER HOW MANY DOG PIECES WERE THERE?

THOSE DOGS TURNED TO MIST.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
LMAO where did all those dogs come from? It was like they were having a meeting.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Yeah, OP. War sucks. I don't know what causes soldiers to do inhuman things to other humans, and inhumane things to animals. I really don't know. And I have been to war. War didn't cause me to become like the soldiers in the video. But others did become like that.

I wasn't in the Viet Nam war. But I had a Sergeant Major who had been there. And he liked to tell a story about how he was coming back from a mission, he passed by an old man riding a wagon pulled by an ox. He threw an incendiary grenade into the back of the wagon, lighting the straw or whatever on fire. He laughed loud and long about how the ox started running and the old man was screaming, etc. etc. Just one sick individual in a uniform with weapons.

By the way, me and others under the control of this SGM had a name for him: The Son of Satan. And he was proud to know that he was called this.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
OP if this upsets you so much why do you keep watching the videos? Seems like this would be a little hard to 'stumble across' unless you were actively seeking disturbing images. Compared to the other atrocities committed daily over there this ranks pretty low, and I think you are just attempting to stir up some anti soldier sentiment.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
By the way, terrorists/Taliban/Ji'Hadists/etc. have been known to strap IEDs to dogs and blow them up when they wander near US or coalition troops. The vast majority of our troops/Marines/airmen/sailors are normal compassionate people, its the few sadistic ones that give everyone a bad name. And while you group those individuals into the group of "all military", the people in those countries groups them as Americans- it makes us ALL look bad.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Now that's the truth!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Hows this for sadistic?
Really, whos worse here? You're complaining about a bunch of feral dogs who probably have rabies and are just dying slow, painful deaths. They're dogs, who bloody cares? They weren't somebodies pet golden retreiver, whey were a few of the thousands of feral mutts roaming the streets.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by JJRichey]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Get off your high matrix and into the real world. War $^*%!, it's bad and it messes men up. Were you there when those children harassed, taunted and pointed stick gun at the troops? Were you there when the Taliban sicked their dogs on our troops? Were you their when they tied constrictive knots around the ankles and wrists of the captured US soldier and then hacked off his hands and feet? They then hacked his head off and played the video tape to the world!
I do NOT condone brutality to our fellow man, but war is hell. All your doing is helping the degradation of OUR society. We all know it's bad.

Dead wrong, war does not turn men into sadistic dog killers. Sorry. These freaks who participated were bad apples to begin with.

You say "war is hell". Clearly standing around blowing up dogs is not war, but rather a bunch of bored sick freaks with nothing better to do. If you think blowing up animals for fun is war then I don't know what to tell you. These troops are in fact messed up, which is why whoever is responsible for this needs a year in prison to think about it. And the rest of them who thought it was great can be dishonorably discharged.

This footage has nothing whatsoever to do with the Taliban and zero to do with beheaded journalists. Why bring it up? Because you think it somehow makes killing animals for fun understandable? You've got to be kidding me.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Why do so many "intelligent" people keep supporting that lie?
"War on terror" is a Lie.
US GOV. is a lie

But you still find plenty of sheep, ready to go abroad kill people when the dog barks...

Soldiers are worse than brainless sheep, are also pseudo-human to do things like that and think its "fun".

IF they come back, (witch I hope they dont) lets see what the neighbors and the "civilized" society of US will tolerate this behavior when they start to act on "war mode".

Those people are sick.

If you "support" the war, your no more intelligent than those poor animals going for the bait.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join