It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whateva69 Its time for me to say hi

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Well I'm not one to remember dates or birthdays or even know or care what day it is.
I don’t have many friends and I'm very shy.
I was born into a loving and big family, I have 3 older sisters and one younger brother.
I am forty years old, My birthday is November ,25 ,1969,

I can’t really recall when I left high school it was either in year 9 or 10.
I have two beautiful daughters and a loving and brilliant husband, My husband is in the military so we seem to move around allot, which I think is a good thing.

I'm not very intelligent as in education, but I feel that i am very clever in other ways.
I am never after attention, as I hate it, I'm the one you see at the back of the room hiding.

I often go to reply in many posts here on ATS, I start typing and then change my mind, I just can’t handle the rude comments of some people, so I tend to keep my thoughts to myself and stay hidden.
I must admit though since joining ATS I have started to come out of my shell as some of you put it
I have never done drugs, and really ever take or need prescription drugs.

I love a good story and I have been casually writing one down as a gift for my husband. He is enjoying it so far. I think I have also posted short little pieces of on here. Somewhere lol

My hobby is World of Warcraft, I’ve been playing it since it came out, I think about 6 years, it is really the only time I get to talk people, so it’s kind of my social.

My avatar is my World of Warcraft avatar, just in case you’re wondering, and my name here on ats is one of my characters names “Whateva” as I stated was born in 1969, so there you have it Whateva69.

My first ghostly encounter with the paranormal began when my best friend passed away, he was my grandfather, my fathers, father, my mate.

I was 13, I woke to see him at the foot of bed, I was instantly filled with a heavy sadness , I knew at that moment he had died, he had broken his promise to me, I would stay with my grandparents every weekend and every holiday I could, since I was born, I would sit on his knee and tell him to promise me he wouldn’t die, it was my biggest fear, as a sanative child, it haunted my soul to think he wouldn’t be with me.

After seeing my poppa at the foot of my bed I ran crying to my mother, she tried to calm me , but I was so upset, within moments the front doorbell rang, I can’t remember who it was that rang the door, but they bought with them the news that my grandfather had had a stroke and had passed away.

I had another little thing I also could do, and that at the time I couldn’t understand it, I could see colours around people, some felt cold some warm and some happy, it was the cold dark feeling of some of the peoples colours I didn’t like, I remember my sister had a boyfriend and his colour chilled me, I don’t think she stayed with him for long,

I don’t think I'm psychic, I think I'm just sensitive to how some people are, I know things about some people before I actually meet them or as soon as I see them or sometimes I have to hold their hand, funny thing is its strongest if I have a couple drinks, not drunk mind you or even tipsy, maybe it just relaxes me and makes me more aware of others around me,

I feel I'm a selfish person, I can’t help that it’s just me. I don’t believe you can change your personality, it just is, you can’t control your thoughts, you just think.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Now that's what I call an introduction. Welcome to ATS friend.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I have also had the wonderful chance to have my beautiful dog sleep on my bed, even though she had passed on many years ago , she sometimes comes to find me and I can feel her crawl up on my bed,
she brings me a feeling of love so deep , sometimes I cry, I don’t know what I did to have her love me so much,

I did an experiment, one day I laid on my bed and called for her my mind, It was a sunny Darwin day the windows were open and within few moments I felt her presence, I couldn’t help but smile, wow she really is here, I miss that beautiful red border collie, she tucked herself up on the bed I felt her turn and lay down with her back against my leg, we had a nice restful afternoon sleep together.

I don’t know why I'm telling you all this really, maybe to get it out in the open , not sure, I had the impulse to do it so I'm going with it.
I have had many unusual paranormal / ET encounters .
A record of some of the events I find weird and interesting

1974: 5 years of age: tonsils removed. My mum was frantic as I wouldn’t wake from the anaesthesia, stayed asleep/ out of it for two days.

6 or 7 years old: late at night, I saw a man coming in through a window of my grandparent’s house, I then followed my grandfather outside, he was walking slowing towards the back yard, he turned when I called to him and then continued walking out into the yard. Weird I know but it was like was a zombie, No one but me recalls this event.

7 or 8 years of ages: I was rushed to hospital during the night for heart palpitations. Doctors found nothing abnormal .

1983: I had an apparition of my grandfather standing at the foot of my bed, I instantly knew he had died. I went into shock and a nurse was called to the house. While in this state I was convulsing and had a pleasant dream of falling.

Date not known: Cyst removed from my left knee

1999: Lucid dream I was shown the location of a plant that cures cancer: it was in a tropical jungle and it grows on a tree, as I had to climb up in the tree to be shown it. I recall telling my sister of this weird event.

2002: Cysts removed from my ovaries, one ovary had to be removed

2002: I kept having the urge to sit outside and an urgency to head north. I moved from Ballarat to Darwin in 2003

2002: The strange events that will lead me north. I took my children to a parade in town, at my feet someone had thrown a pamphlet, I picked it up and following my instincts took my eldest daughter to the place being advertised on the pamphlet, I instantly fell in love with a man there, it was this fate that would take me north.

2003 2004: apparition of an Australian (elder) aboriginal in my bed room, he welcomed me to his homeland, he gave me the feeling he was there to protect me.

2003 2004: apparition of ww2 aircrafts flying overhead, I think the elder was showing me the bombing of Darwin.

: Gall bladder obstruction, gall bladder removed

2006: apparition of a golden hand coming down from the ceiling I had a feeling of peace, it was overwhelming.

: Cyst removed from my right cheek (face)

Late 2009: I have posted this on ATS already as a response to someone else’s event.
WaggaWagga NSW, apparition of a bug, everyone in the house was asleep.

2010: I saw 2 UFO’s, saucer shape; I saw three green lights on each one

2010 1st March: I woke to find a needle mark in my left arm, inside elbow, the usual place if you were to have a blood test

2010 3rd March: I woke to a tingling feeling in my right tow, not sure of the significance, but I am a little worried after waking with the puncture mark on my arm, so I’m noting all changes with me when I wake, I also woke with a lower lumber back ache. For the record I do have an extra lumbar vertebra.

Well there is much much more, but I will leave it simple for now and I may at another time tell more of the interesting things that I have witnessed.

[edit on 10/5/10 by Whateva69]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Don't be afraid to post here. You sound like you have some interesting life experiences and perspectives that many may be interested in.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Welcome there I'm 15 years old. I just want to say that you'll be welcomed here. Just watch out for trolls

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Hi and welcome to the ATS communityWhateva69. I applaud your introduction, well done.

If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Welcome! Please post when you feel like it. And don't forget there is an ignore option for a reason.

I look forward to reading your insights out on the boards.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Thank you very much for the kind words
And yes it did take a lot of courage for me to post this.
But I felt it needed to be done , can’t hide forever I suppose

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
thanks for the open and honest introduction 69 downunder-whateva!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Nice to read your post. I would like to go over and read your expierences more closely as they are very interesting.

People are always going to flame someone, it is kind of an entertainment for them. They are bored and lonely people, sad really. Thier own weakness prompts them to flame. So post away and ignore the flamers.

I play WarCraft too, since the begining. What server are you on?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I enjoyed your introduction as well and welcome you.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Welcome aboard see ya in the post.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
welcome whateva69
you seem an interesting sort, can you see color on people on pics? if you can i`d like you to look at some pics i have. if ya don`t mind that is

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

That was a really cool introduction and welcome! I also read your short story too..pretty cool stuff. I hope you enjoy your stay here

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Aceofclubs

I am afraid as I grew older the colour no longer shows up, unless it’s a bright glow.

I can feel the energy now rather than see it and it has become a regular party favourite at our house.

If there is a gathering / BBQ or party at our house, it doesn’t take long for someone to test my ability, people end up either amazed or some get so excited by it that they want to know how to do it themselves.

I’ve had grown men standing in the garden feeling the energy that the plants give off. I think we can all feel love and life, sometimes we just need to relax and listen, touch and enjoy every living thing.

I cannot see the energy on a photo, but I can as most people can get a sense of the person in the photo, sometimes its exact, I also get tested on this regularly, a neighbour gave me a school photo of hers and asked me to tell her who was her best friend in the picture, I knew right away which one.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Aceofclubs

I love you sig lol i cant stop laughing

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Wow Whateva! Great introduction. I found this thread because I enjoyed the way we interacted on the orb thread. You really seem like the kind of person I'm going to be interested seeing post very often.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! If you have any unanswered questions or would like help with anything, please don't hesitate to PM me.
- NWD

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tsawyer2

Oh hey tsawyer, yeah that photo was way cool hey, I couldn’t believe it when I came across it.

I have a few ideas for threads, but not liking the confrontation and still being a little bit hesitant about writing about smart stuff lol and I seem to stumble upon research. When I actually go looking for information on what I want to talk about, I can’t seem to find it.

Members say search is your friend. But I think search doesn’t like me very much.

I’d like to start a thread on what I discussed with you on another thread, but I feel I wouldn’t be able to answer questions on the subject.

I suppose I should start gathering all the pieces together and just go with it, and hopefully someone will comprehend what I mean and it will eventually come together on its own.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Just adding a note to self: tsawyer and I both think it’s interesting as how similar some deep sea creatures and deep cave dwelling creatures look and move like “paranormal” entities in our atmosphere and in space. EG: space worms, rods and many more unusual things.

If someone comes across this post, I will welcome a thread on the subject as I doubt I will create one.

<<   2 >>

join