It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greater Albania Is Slowly Becaming Possibility

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Here are some headlines which are not been reported by the western and they will never be, until there's a war.

well here are the news about the Greater Albania

serbianna.com...

Protesters were also shouting slogans favorable of the once terrorist Albanian organization, the Kosovo Liberation Army or the KLA.

www.novinite.com...

www.b92.net...

www.iwpr.net...

www.focus-fen.net...

(Right albanians always scream discrimination in which isnt acutally truth)

Of course the western News media isnt reporting on these events, because they helped created the conflicts of bosnia and Kosovo

And whats forward more no western media will never dare to say that the Albanians are seeking a Greater Albania.

Before the protests happened, the KLA have Re Started there usual round up attacks

www.eurasiareview.com...

An unknown group claiming to be the rightful representatives of the now officially disbanded National Liberation Army has claimed responsibility for the large quantity of firearms found near the Macedonian border with Kosovo, and for clashing with Macedonian police.

Of course the writer forget to write the Kosovo Liberation Army in all truth the KLA has never been really disbanded, there former leader is the prime minster of Kosovo.

Well there you go people, expect to see a war soon, makes you wonder, i say the serbian people had every right to de

The american government supported a very wrong side in that war.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Apparently you know nothing of why the Albanians and Serbs really fought in the first place. Albanians were sick and tired of being pushed around by Serbs and Macedonians and finally fought back. America was in every way correct to help the albanians out. Long Live Albania!

[edit on 10-5-2010 by tokyodynamite]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tokyodynamite
Apparently you know nothing of why the Albanians and Serbs really fought in the first place. Albanians were sick and tired of being pushed around by Serbs and Macedonians and finally fought back. America was in every way correct to help the albanians out. Long Live Albania!

Long Live Albania!

I guess that makes you an Albanian?

its apparently your the one who doesnt know what really happen since your screaming Albania with pride, we don't welcome that.

Serbs had every right to defend to there homeland, maybe you could explain your peoples actions on these monastery's

www.youtube.com...

Oh and this one isnt the only your people have destroyed, there were more of those church's in Kosovo.

www.youtube.com...

Oh btw didn't you join, just because i made this thread?

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

i know a guy that was there and he says we were on the wrong side the Albanians were attacking buses full of Serb women and kids while the UN were trying to evacuate them but the UN guys were not to engage the Albanians unless thay attacked the UN guys. thats just madness to me

[edit on 10/5/10 by Aceofclubs]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I am Albanian, and from what I have just seen and researched in this 5 minutes, the Albanians are wrong. However, I have just started to REALLY look into this.What I knew BEFORE this, was that Kosovo was a Serbian land which is majorily Albanian Muslims, and there was a genocide so to say by the Serbs there to stop Islam from spreading, which is why there was a want for Albanians living in Kosovo to have independance, which they got. It has occured to me though, there may be some bias in what I know. I will look into this alot further, however I'm sure it's not black and white.

This conflict has been going on for a while, and will take time for me to understand where it REALLY started. If it is the fault of the Albanians, then what a shame that they have poisoned our name like that. The way this article puts it, will make people think of terrorists, the next time they hear Albanian. Half the population has never even heard of that country, so to them, it will just be another Iraq, or Afghanistan with extremist Muslims.

Most Albanians themselves are very honest, loyal, and respectful people. However, many Albanians are also very ignorant and hardheaded, not opening their mind to others. Please don't think these examples you show represent all Albanians, I myself think what they did in those videos, along with others, were very wrong. There's alot more I need to learn about this topic, I haven't thought to approach this topic with a conspiracy in mind until now.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Good Intentions]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Rather than bash the OP, why don't you explain to us how the Albanians were being pushed around? You obviously know some information, so why not contribute. I understand you are Albanian and have pride, so am I, but open your mind to the possibility that our people MAY be wrong in this case.

There's no reason to want to defend your country, just because that is your nationality. As for America being right or not, I don't know who they should have helped. I honestly don't think America should be taking sides with any country in the first place.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Just for the record Albanians america has a nice record of betraying there allies, ]
It wont be long before America betrays Albania, Look at what happend in World War II america promised serbia alots of stuff, the same stuff the american goverment is promising your government, but later in the end, it will hurt you.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Bit of constructive criticism:

1. Please, please use spell-check. The poor grammar just makes you look like an amateur. The screen name doesn't help your cause either.

2. Don't assume that because people support Albania, that they are automatically Albanians.

3. Witch hunts never work. If you can't handle the fact that someone on the internet disagrees with you, it's never a good excuse to fly off of the handle.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Just for the record Albanians america has a nice record of betraying there allies, ]
It wont be long before America betrays Albania, Look at what happend in World War II america promised serbia alots of stuff, the same stuff the american goverment is promising your government, but later in the end, it will hurt you.

Yea, America does have that record. It won't hurt me, I am in the U.S (Although the U.S. itself is a whole other conspiracy). Although it is my nationality, I don't favor them over any other humans. I feel for any country being betrayed by the U.S. or other countries, and I feel for any humans who are wronged. Wether Albanians or Serbians are to blame in the conflict in Kosovo, it's sad that so many innocent people were murdered. No matter who started it, this conflict needs to end, and be handled maturely just like every other conflict in this world. We need to get over ethinicity, race, and religion, and realize that we are all brothers in this world.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
Bit of constructive criticism:

1. Please, please use spell-check. The poor grammar just makes you look like an amateur. The screen name doesn't help your cause either.

2. Don't assume that because people support Albania, that they are automatically Albanians.

3. Witch hunts never work. If you can't handle the fact that someone on the internet disagrees with you, it's never a good excuse to fly off of the handle.

All of the above are correct, especially assuming that people who support Albanians are automatically Albanian. It just really seemed like the poster was Albanian, and I made the assumption.

While I agree we should have good grammar in our post, I don't necessarily think poor grammar makes anyone look amateur. Good grammar does help in communicating your message clearly, but a few mistakes here and there does'nt fog the message up completely.

And were you refering to me when you said "The screen name doesn't help your cause either"? Just wondering.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Good Intentions]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
If you can't take the time to master the English language, you have forfeited your right to ask that others speak English, etc.

Therefore, poor grammar is inexcusable. I don't know where you went for school but proper grammar was always required where I went.

Screen name comment refers to Agent_USA.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by The Sword]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
When Kosovo was created as a new 'nation' a couple years back you did not see the flag of Kosovo being waved around, rather the parading flag of Albania. U.S. support for the terrorist Albanian organization, the KLA, has been shocking and their leader is now the President of this new 'nation'. I find it hilarious that Albanian people were celebrating when Bush arrived, waving flags with his face on them around 5 or so years ago... even the Americans were laughing at you.

Everyone with enough reason would know that the issue with Kosovo was done in favor of Albania in order to further destabilize the Balkan region. What is sad though, is that Albanian 'scholars' are now rewriting the history of the area, replacing what have been Serbian heroes with their Islamic names instead. This is a spit in the face of Serbian history in the region. I do not even want to get into how Christian churches and graves have been ravaged all over the nation. The whole issue is disgusting to the bone, lies were created by Western media in regards to the actions of Milosevic and his supposed mistreatment of Albanians. It was all a sham, UN investigators arrived at the scene and left feeling like it was a waste of time when they found no such evidence of any 'mass graves' that had been so vehemently purported by Western media.

I urge anyone who is interested in this area to examine other sources. DO NOT take my word as truth, nor any other member here. Research for yourself; what is happening is systematic genocide of Serbian people in the hope of creating a lasting destabilizing force within Europe. The only Islamic nation within Europe has been given wings to fly with underneath a government run by a terrorist organization.

Puke.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
If Milosevic was not the animal that western media portrayed him as, then why are there Bosnian refugees in the U.S?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
If you can't take the time to master the English language, you have forfeited your right to ask that others speak English, etc.

Therefore, poor grammar is inexcusable. I don't know where you went for school but proper grammar was always required where I went.

Screen name comment refers to Agent_USA.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by The Sword]

Well I don't agree with forfeiting your right, if you want to speak Spanish or Chinese because I missed a period or spelled a word wrong be my guest.

Yea, proper grammar was required in school. We are talking in a forum though, and our posts aren't being graded. I don't care if someone makes a few mistakes, as long as I can read it and get the message. Your grammar has to be reallly bad in order to not be able to get the message.

Whatever though, we all have different opinions.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

That is a bit of weak argument. Are there no Serb refugees in the US? Are there no Croat refugees in the US?

Regarding Kosovo, here are 2 articles from the NY Times that described the situation in Kosovo - before it became fashionable to blame everything on the Serbs and Milosevic

1982 article

1987 article

Plenty more where these came from.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by facetoface]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Good Intentions

Rather than bash the OP, why don't you explain to us how the Albanians were being pushed around? You obviously know some information, so why not contribute. I understand you are Albanian and have pride, so am I, but open your mind to the possibility that our people MAY be wrong in this case.

There's no reason to want to defend your country, just because that is your nationality. As for America being right or not, I don't know who they should have helped. I honestly don't think America should be taking sides with any country in the first place.

First of all, I am not albanian, I'm Romanian. And second, you explained in your above post about what I meant by being "pushed around". I'm sorry if I sounded like an arrogant person in my other post but it was 2 o'clock in the morning and I was pretty drunk. That explains the "Long Live Albania!" part. As I said, you summed up the information that I know pretty good in your above post. Believe me, I'm pretty open minded. When was the last time you heard of a Romanian liking Albanians?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tokyodynamite

Apologies man, I jumped to conclusions to fast. And I just meant to look into this info, because it seems like the things that I said (which is what you know), is kinda biased. Again, sorry about that, I just thought you were Albanian, and i get annoyed when people support their country ONLY because it is their nationality, you know? Obviously that's not your case, just saying that's why I responded like that to you.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
This is how the trouble began in Kosovo, Serbia.

Four killed as police in Macedonia stop truckload of arms

None of the main news sources are covering this story, which really isnt a surprise.

This is what went on for years in Serbia before '99

new topics

top topics

join