It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

did Vicious ous

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
did Sid Vicious kill his girl fiend or was i a high up doing?

www.youtube.com...

They did not like his bands views!

# it on drunk.


like it or hate it I saved the world,

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Theone2000]




posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   



posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
You must be bored or something tonight.



posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The Illuminatti actually did it because he butchered Sinatra's song. Sinatra was a well-known Illuminatti grandmaster

[edit on 10-5-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross]



posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross
 


Really now? I'll do the same thing and let's see how fast they kill me.



posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel
 


Oh you don't wanna tick those guys off!



posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
The Illuminatti actually did it because he butchered Sinatra's song. Sinatra was a well-known Illuminatti grandmaster

[edit on 10-5-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross]


www.youtube.com...



posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Theone2000
 


What point are you trying to make with this one?

Sid Vicious was a heroine addict, and so was Nancy.

Bad things happen to people who do heroine.

The message of the life and death of Sid and Nancy, is don't do heroine.



posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross
 


Oh yes I would. I ain't scared. hahah.



posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
where not like 'them'
www.youtube.com...




www.youtube.com...

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Theone2000]



posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Theone2000
 


And, you are jumping from Sid Vicious to Nirvana?

Could you expound on the point you are trying to make?

Is it any surprise to you that people do heroine, and end up dead?

There is not conspriracy, just stupid life choices.

Are you supporting heroine usage, or what?



posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
reply to post by Theone2000
 


And, you are jumping from Sid Vicious to Nirvana?

Could you expound on the point you are trying to make?

Is it any surprise to you that people do heroine, and end up dead?

There is not conspriracy, just stupid life choices.

Are you supporting heroine usage, or what?





www.youtube.com...

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Theone2000]



posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I think Sid did it.

But I wasn't aware of this pop chart conspiracy before now. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

They didn't think the Queen was actually human

"God save the queen
She ain't no human being
There is no future
In England's dreaming"


www.plyrics.com...



posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Theone2000
 


I think Blanca Rose brought up a good point. Are you trying in a very round-about way to say heroin is okay and these musicians couldn't have possibly died because they used it? That they must have been murdered because heroin really wasn't the cause? And Sid was framed for killing Nancy??

And just a request, but could you answer me in words this time instead of another youtube video??

BTW even Steve Jones and Johnny Rotten said that Sid couildn't play bass worth a crap. And they were his bandmates. I don't think anyone was intimidated by him.




[edit on 10/5/2010 by Chamberf=6]



posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
BTW even Steve Jones and Johnny Rotten said that Sid couildn't play bass worth a crap. And they were his bandmates. I don't think anyone was intimidated by him.

Yeah, I used to see Steve Jones play in a very small venue in L.A. on a weekly basis (with Michael Des Barres singing - lot of glam rock covers). I don't think Jones would be musically intimidated by anyone. Amazing guitarist.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join