It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher Deems American Flag 'Offensive'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

OK, your a criminal in denial who is trying to explain your way out of it with nonsense and gibberish you got from other criminals trying to do the same.

Let me guess here. Your also not insured so if you maim somebody in a car wreck, they are screwed, right?

The Game laws are to keep the herds viable. You ignore those don't you? You take more than your share and everyone else be damned, right?

When I met the Montana Freemen and their criminal organization, they constantly bragged about poaching game and other criminal activities. They printed fake deeds, squatted on land they did not own, borrowed money and then refused to pay it back. You one of them?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by i944002

You will find most Californians are ordinary people. Why don't we just hold those who do wrong accountable and not label everyone else? What do ya say to that?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by daddio

OK, your a criminal in denial who is trying to explain your way out of it with nonsense and gibberish you got from other criminals trying to do the same.

Let me guess here. Your also not insured so if you maim somebody in a car wreck, they are screwed, right?

The Game laws are to keep the herds viable. You ignore those don't you? You take more than your share and everyone else be damned, right?

When I met the Montana Freemen and their criminal organization, they constantly bragged about poaching game and other criminal activities. They printed fake deeds, squatted on land they did not own, borrowed money and then refused to pay it back. You one of them?

You are soooo funny. No I am not a criminal, I have actually studied the law and have my own power of attorney. I know the law. The Montana freemen are a bunch of idiots who never did any legal investigation.

I do abide by the hunting and fishing regulations. Don't be stupid. Equal rights. And if everyone would pull their heads out, you are all multi-millionaires if you do some investigation. How sad you people don't get it.

I have an "Indemnity Bond" worth a million dollars, that is my insurance. Please, do use some common sense. The one true common law is this...."Thou shalt NEVER infringe upon anothers Rights, Life, Liberty or Property.....EVER". So long as you harm no one and damage no others property you are fine. You may only take what is regulated by the state to make it equal for everyone. So sad to see so many people that have no clue about life and government and what is real and what is not.

The wool has truly been pulled over your eyes.

The flag is used to brainwash people into subversion. You are property of the corporate government, I am not. Read my thread "YOU owe it to yourself", and see how you can claim your account worth millions. This is not BS.

Again, this flag stuff and the other crimes that TPTB are commiting are being done to give them the authority to institute Martial Law. Nothing else has worked thus far and they are REALLY trying hard now, they know the end for them is near.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by i944002
It's time to boycott California.

The hippies have officially smoked away their sanity.

The American flag is offensive?

I find that idea offensive, to the point of blood boiling anger.

If you find that flag offensive, you should get the hell out of America, before Americans decide you aren't welcome. (Your going away party won't be as fun as you might imagine.)

So the US should kick each State out of the Union whenever one of its citizens is a nut-case or says something really dumb.
Doesn't seem very practical.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I really do feel so sorry for those people who are seemingly educated to the point of lossing their common sense.

It is no big deal to read any number of laws or codes. The real trick is to develope an understanding of not only the words used but the intent of said documents.

It is not against the law " to do " almost anything, reguardless how vile it may be, in the USA. It is against the law to " get caught " doing these things. Am I the only one who noticed how many lawyers were caught up in the Water Gate break in under the Nixon administration? These people "knew the law" but somehow thought it did not apply to them.

I am not sure just how all this comes out from one idiot teachers ill expressed concerns about offending some grade school childern who will now feel it their "right" not to be offended. If I were to take this position, I could very easily build a case of how badly I am offended by the presents of those alien immigrants who are currently in MY country illigally and without proper documentation. You see not much more offends me than those who openly flaunt their violations of our laws, and often seem to think they should be afforded some special rights to do so.

These are very often the same people who just can't seem to get a grasp on the concept that "two wrongs don't make a right -- but two rights make a U-turn -- and two U-turns will carry you on your way...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

Again, read the laws. Know the code. Know your rights as a flesh and blood human being.

God created man, man created government TO SERVE HIM, not to enslave him. What do you people not get here? Commerce is the law that is currently IMPOSED upon you. If you are not profiting from the use of everyday public things, then the commerce laws do not APPLY to YOU.

How hard is that to understand. I will never get the ignorance of people.

Richard I. Mack, sheriff, retired, look him up, read his stuff, he know sthe truth. So many others too.

Again, the flag is a symbol USED to brainwash the public, most have no idea what is behind it or who is behind it. WE the PEOPLE control government, NOT the other way round, it's that simple.

And again, FYI, I have been stopped before and have educated the officers on the real law, I have spent a lot of time in court and walked every time. That is a fact, many people do this, when will the rest of you pull your heads out of the sand?

[edit on 12-5-2010 by daddio]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Again, the flag is a symbol USED to brainwash the public, most have no idea what is behind it or who is behind it. WE the PEOPLE control government, NOT the other way round, it's that simple.

I must disagree. You are trying to make the flag some type of evil talisman. It just isn't true.

I'm a simple man. I respect our flag, and what it stands for to me. That is probably different than what it means to you, but that's OK. Just be aware that you do not speak for me or anyone else; you only speak for yourself.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

I am late in the discussion after just seeing this thread.

Litmus test;

This is the USA, right?! Okay, fire the teacher on the spot and any one in the school administration that is restricting ANY of our American Rights, living in our own country, the US of A. PERIOD!

Don't like it, then move out of our country now and don't let the door hit your a** on the way out!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

It would seem you continue to make a point about the ideas of some evil being conveyed through the flag and "commerce", I really don't get the tie between them.

It also would seem that you are in some way advocating some degree of anarchy through your statements. I would advise you that personel anarchy will only get you so far in this country. If you are so set against "commerce" just keep your money in your pocket; continue to do whatever it is that allows you to live off whatever means you have found and be happy while you can. Taking from your own statements on the matter I have a feeling that there will come a point where you will either have to join in some act of commerce in order to survive or you will get very hungry and cold.

It is also far beyond my grasp as to how and why you feel compelled to "educate" everyone about your ability to read some codes which somehow work for you. I don't know, or care, just where you live and drive; but let be say that if you were stopped by a trooper in my state and began to"educate" them on the driving laws.... Well, after they drug your battered body from under you car, they would take what's left of your sorry butt to jail.

Just because they can!

Well that's about all the time I care to take on this matter. I have found that there are those who just seem to know to much for their own good and it may be best if I go on to find better ways to occupy my time.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
After watching an interview of the child and her mom on MSNBC (i know i know), the child and mom both say that the teacher was upset, from their understanding, about the use of God in what she wrote on the flag, not writing on the flag itself, just the use of the word God is what upset her.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Than the teacher is absurd. I'm an atheist and I wouldn't get offended by a child's artwork. The majority of the world believes in the same god, and an overwhelming majority of America does. If I'm not getting offended, who would?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

Why is it that most people in this country will not take the time to research and understand what exactly is going on. How we got to this point and what all the so-called "laws" mean and who they apply to.

Okay, I do act in commerce, I am the agent for the strawman, I have power of attorney in fact for him. I do fly the flag, it is the flag of the vessel that governs what "law" rules over your auto. The flag without the fringe is the real American Flag. The flag with the yellow fringe around it's border is the "Admirality Flag", this is the law of the sea and is also known as British Law or Crown law.

www.barefootsworld.net...

"Pursuant to the "Law of the Flag", a military flag does result in jurisdictional implication when flown. The Plaintiff cites the following: "Under what is called international law, the law of the flag, a shipowner who sends his vessel into a foreign port gives notice by his flag to all who enter into contracts with the shipmaster that he intends the law of the flag to regulate those contracts with the shipmaster that he either submit to its operation or not contract with him or his agent at all." - Ruhstrat v. People, 57 N.E. 41, 45, 185 ILL. 133, 49 LRA 181, 76 AM.

And;

When you walk into a court and see this flag you are put on notice that you are in a Admiralty Court and that the king is in control. Also, if there is a king the people are no longer sovereign. You're probably saying this is the most incredible thing I have ever heard. YOU have read the proof, it will stand up in court. But wait, there is more, you probably would say, how could this happen? Here's how. Admiralty law is for the sea, maritime law govern's contracts between parties that trade over the sea. Well, that's what our fore-fathers intended. However, in 1845 Congress passed an act saying Admiralty law could come on land. The bill may be traced in Cong. Globe, 28th Cong., 2d. Sess. 43, 320, 328, 337, 345(1844-45), no opposition to the Act is reported. Congress held a committee on this subject in 1850 and they said:

"The committee also alluded to "the great force" of "the great constitutional question as to the power of Congress to extend maritime jurisdiction beyond the ground occupied by it at the adoption of the Constitution...." - Ibid. H.R. Rep. No. 72 31st Cong., 1st Sess. 2 (1850)

AND;

And all the way back, before the U.S. Constitution John Adams talking about his state's Constitution, said:

"Next to revenue (taxes) itself, the late extensions of the jurisdiction of the admiralty are our greatest grievance. The American Courts of Admiralty seem to be forming by degrees into a system that is to overturn our Constitution and to deprive us of our best inheritance, the laws of the land. It would be thought in England a dangerous innovation if the trial, of any matter on land was given to the admiralty." -- Jackson v. Magnolia, 20 How. 296 315, 342 (U.S. 1852)

One more case for the record;

"The idea prevails with some indeed, it found expression in arguments at the bar that we have in this country substantially or practically two national governments; one to be maintained under the Constitution, with all its restrictions; the other to be maintained by Congress outside and independently of that instrument, by exercising such powers as other nations of the earth are accustomed to exercise."

"I take leave to say that if the principles thus announced should ever receive the sanction of a majority of this court, a radical and mischievous change in our system of government will be the result. We will, in that event, pass from the era of constitutional liberty guarded and protected by a written constitution into an era of legislative absolutism."

"It will be an evil day for American liberty if the theory of a government outside of the supreme law of the land finds lodgment in our constitutional jurisprudence. No higher duty rests upon this court than to exert its full authority to prevent all violation of the principles of the constitution." -- Downes vs Bidwell, 182 U.S. 244 (1901)

The website I referenced is loaded with so much information, one could spend years there learning the truth. But hey, WHO wants to know the truth? I know I didn't, NOT. I thought we were supposed to deny ignorance here.

Some of you people sound more crazy than I am. I trooper in your state would drag my beaten body from my car, how absurd a statement is that? Why do you people live in fear, that is what TPTB want and need. Without knowing the truth you make statements that are beyond belief, in some cases. WHY? Why do you do this?

Please learn what has happened and why these things today are happening. Once you understand the big picture, everything else is so obvious. Go to youtube and watch the documentary "Kymatica" they explain all this in there too. So no, I am not crazy and I will not be stopped or dragged from my car. Funny really.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Well. daddio.

It seem to me that you must have gone to a great deal of trouble to seek out this much material for reading. After reading it myself I can only repeat my previous statments concerning the difference between reading and understanding.

Allow me to illustrate what I mean by telling you about a young man I have known for many years. I hope his story is unique.

When you first meet "Paul", you would almost instantly be impressed by the way he carried himself. Tall, slim, and very well groomed. He was highly educated in a skilled profession and made a very good salary. When he spoke this impression was strongly reinforced by the way he showed a definate command of the English language. The problem came in with his almost blind acceptance with almost anything he read. For whatever reason it seemed as though if someone had written something in a book, it was "gospel".

To illustrate this allow me to tell you of his explaination of the techniques used by the Egyptians to build the pyramids.

It seems he read somewhere that the Egyptians had used papyras reeds forced down through the rocks below the Nile river to generate hydraulic pressures, thus raising the stones up to the top of the pyramid. He would stand by this statement, even when it was pointed out that the reeds were simply not substancial enough to be pushed through limestone.

I have said this to illustrate the difference between reading and understanding information. Let me also state that many people seem to have problems telling the difference between facts and opinions. I will admit the two can be easily confused but, we should all do our best to keep them separated.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

Originally posted by CowPatty
reply to post by Portugoal

Only
In
California.

What is wrong with those people? Is it something in the water?

No

It's that we don't screw chickens or our cousins

Neither do we. It's that we haven't lost our humanity. I think that is why Cali is so screwed up. I've been there, seen it, couldn't leave soon enough.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

My father reinforced the statement, "Believe NONE of what you read and half of what you see, do your own investigation and use common sense and deductive reasoning to understand WHAT IS MORE LIKELY TO BE TRUE."

I have done this. I went to college, found out what a joke it was and dropped out. I also spent some time in law school, what a joke that was. I spent 24 hours a day int he law library and got no where with the professor, he thought he was always right, I told him he may always be the professor but he is not always right.

The things I quoted are actual court cases and the Congressional Record, what more do you need? I did not spend a lot of time looking either, I have it all on my computer. I have researched this for the past 10 years or so. What have you done?

The flag IS NOT a symbol of patriotism, it is a symbol of enslavement. Patriotism comes from within and needs no symbol. I am an American and very proud of it. The difference is that I SEE what is going on, what has gone on and what will go on. The flag is being used again, by schools now and by others to incite violence and uprising just like it has always done. If you buy into it, I can only feel sorry for you.

Sad that more people can not understand this simple fact. Would I defend the flag of this nation, sure I would, with all my heart and soul and body. But I am not stupid, the threat MUST be real and not false flag crap. When they are at my door, I will defend myself and family.

The rest of the arguement is pointless. We ARE slaves and always have been. It is up to each of us to undo what has been done. That is where the power lays, within each of us to do our part to right the wrongs of the Elite.

UCC-1 is the only answer because it is what they use to decieve and it is how they play the game. So you have to play the game on their soil till you beat them. Then it is our soil.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Well, I'll be the first to admit I' not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

But now I must reluctantly admit I have found another "Paul".

I almost forgot but, I have to ask you this.

Do you ever read what you post?

Through out our exchanges it seems you were trying to carry both sides of the discussion ! Either this or you are not really sure of the validity of your side.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by hdutton]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by niteboy82

I bought my flag from the Veterans Administration, made in America, baby!

Bought it the same time I bought my now defunct Georgia State flag.

Defeunct because it was deemed racist. lol

You would think people would want a reminder of history in order to NOT repeat the mistakes of the past. Instead, they choose to hide the past by making a "new Georgia flag". The last thing, no - I *never* thought of slaves when I hung my Georgia flag, but somehow it came to represent slavery and not the state of Georgia.

At least the money went to a good place.

Some people really sicken me. (not you!)

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
ok this is just wrong it is america if you dont like it leave i wonder whats so offensive about the american flag sure were a hard country to get along with but in the schools of all places where youre supposte to be allowed to learn free of restictions if something offends you talk to the consulers to change the class its an art class of all things to have this happen in

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Somebody should let that incompetant art teacher know he's living in AMERICA where one is suppose to support the flag!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Hey guys, cool down, read what I posted above. It wasn`t the flag itself she was upset about, it was about the girl writing the word God on the flag, not the flag itself. Which now will be another topic someone will use.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join