It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Man Shoots Latino Neighbor In AZ Over Immigration Law

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
If it was another white person that was arguing with him about the same subject, I don't think that he would have killed him. Maybe I'm wrong by guessing but I think that it would have not turned out the same way.
It was a crime motivated by race considering the topic and the peoples involved. Maybe the killer was not a racist before this, who knows, but in the moment he killed the other man it was totally about race.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Elieser

Wow you are a great mind reader. You watched one video on this incident and you have already read the killers mind enough to know his motivation. The police should hire you immediately.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
omg THEY can't even help but infiltrate this thread too. If the tables were turned THEY would be singing a completely different tune and trying to start up the American revolution all over again.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
oh man it's going to get really ugly down there , there will be revenge killing this coupled with that mACHETTE MOVIE , not good not good at all

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
What?

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Janky Red]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Way to go Arizona, state incited murder. Disgusting, throw away the key on this scum.

Is this the answer?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
So how does the future America look to you now?

We have our scapegoats, they are easily identifiable, govt. has called for their racial profiling.

What's next? Camps, barbed wire, .....

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LocoHombre

WOW.

To all the white guys. I would call that pretty racist hombre.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CowPatty
For all we know the murderer had a bout of psychosis and just started blurting things out like he had Tourettes.

Let's see, which is more likely?

The scenario: A white guy comes out of his house, armed. and yells racial slurs at his neighbor and then shoots him dead.

A. This is a racially motivated hate crime.
B. The killer had a 'bout of psychosis' and Tourettes syndrome and so the crime wasn't racially motivated.

Gosh, I'm going to have to give this some thought...

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
Using a racial slur doesn't make someone a racist

Oh, really? Interesting perspective... What makes one a racist? Killing someone because of their race? Is that what it takes these days? Do you have to actually don the white cape and pointy hat to be considered a racist? How about burning a cross on someone's lawn? Is that considered racist in your book? How about a good old-fashioned lynching? Racist or no?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I just ask you all to imagine if this had been the other way around. A Hispanic man shoots a white guy after hurling racial epithets at him. The same ATS members who lost their freakin' heads when a kid knocked a flag out of another kid's hand, would have gone ballistic and there'd be 16 threads on it with furious and angry racist diatribe, not to mention the MSM would be off the hook talking about this and associating it with the immigration law in AZ.

I'm ashamed. I'm ashamed of how prejudice ATS members are and how the MSM spin in this country is being swallowed by the ignorant people like some delicious and satisfying gruel. Sickening!

I'm very sorry for this man's family and for what the handling of this story says about our country.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Our country is falling apart and it seems that nothing can fix it. Race plays to much of a roll in American culture and this one of many reasons why America is like this today.

you know how to get rid of racism? Just get rid of humanity. Our experiment has failed. Where are the Anunnaki when you need them??

I know I sound pessimistic, but if you open your eyes like I did then you will see why....

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
But I bet this white guy would also love to bang Salma Hayek if he had the chance. I love people like the white dude. They call racist slurs but they wouldn't mind dating a fine latina woman.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

reply to post by LocoHombre

LOL, I think you would call us an invading army who won and took the land as a sign of victory. I welcome Mexico to try to invade us and try to take it back.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by CowPatty]

Ah, the grand voice of America - spreading democracy one victory at a time.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hispanic is not a race.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CowPatty

Haven't you noticed?
THEY ARE INVADING!!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
But I bet this white guy would also love to bang Salma Hayek if he had the chance. I love people like the white dude. They call racist slurs but they wouldn't mind dating a fine latina woman.

Nice straw man you have constructed for us.
But it doesn't work on people who don't have a dick in their hand.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
So how does the future America look to you now?

We have our scapegoats, they are easily identifiable, govt. has called for their racial profiling.

What's next? Camps, barbed wire, .....

How about a nice comfortable bus trip. To Los Angeles.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

What a stretch. I did not see killing people anywhere in HB1070.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Did you even watch the video? Didnt you see the Young Turk
try to perform a mind meld on us with his irrational logic. The
Young Turk is about as liberal as you can get without putting on
your Stalin t-shirt.

I agree with ya.
the turk said some things and
gave info that wasn't in that TV
report. Sensationalistic journalism
with an agenda.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Thats why you never get into a heated discussion with someone who has been drinking.

Its a sad deal, but I think both sides are at fault for it getting way out of hand. You have one guy who has been drinking, one guy who has a major stake in this law.

The sober guy tries to attack the drunk guy and the drunk guy shoots him. Things like this happens all the time outside of bars.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join