It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictive Programming? Gulf Oil Rig Explosion in “Knowing”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Once again, this same oddity, like with the 9/11 in the Matrix movie. The Illuminati at it again? Movie Junkies unite, dig for the the clues. I wouldn't be surprised if Iron Man 2 has something in there.

This is quite something.

Infowars.com
May 10, 2010

More than a few people have noted the Illuminati symbolism in the film “Knowing” starring Nicholas Cage (see a run-down here). But as the video below demonstrates, there may also be predictive programming in the film in regard to the recent oil rig explosion in the Gulf of Mexico.

Coincidence? You decide.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
When did the matrix predict 9/11? I must have missed the memo.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Another weird coincidence Neo's Passport expired on 9-11-2001 the matrix

well we all know the saying, life imitates art, another example is the Simpson 9/11 reference.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Grey Magic]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
There was also an oil platform explosion in a promotional for the "Cloverfield" movie.

www.ebaumsworld.com...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
There is a train crash in the film Knowing too... Does that mean that there is going to be a "train crash" later in the year? www.youtube.com...

Are there going to be scores dead and hundreds injured because of a rail "accident"?

Come on. It's theatre.

There have been numerous films featuring oil rigs and disasters on them. There are only so many places on earth where drilling takes place, and an oil rig disaster is a pretty dramatic thing. Not to mention makes good drama in films.

Sorry, but I don't agree with you on this.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
reply to post by hippomchippo

Another weird coincidence Neo's Passport expired on 9-11-2001 the matrix

well we all know the saying, life imitates art, another example is the Simpson 9/11 reference.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Grey Magic]

So one mention of the date in any movie links it to a terrorist attack on that date?
I really don't see any connection.
If I found a carton of milk with the expiry date of 9/11 01, would you connect it or somehow think its predicting?

[edit on 10-5-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Art imitates life, not the other way around. Good stories and songs feature real and believable scenarios. If such scenarios as depicted in art and song actually happen, it's not some kind of conspiracy theory, it's called coincidence.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
Art imitates life, not the other way around. Good stories and songs feature real and believable scenarios. If such scenarios as depicted in art and song actually happen, it's not some kind of conspiracy theory, it's called coincidence.

Yeah but this movie was not "good"...

Just kidding.. I honestly find the coincidence weird !

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

i watch that movie last night...

and i notice an other "meaby coincidence" but just befor they show the oil rig the clock turn to 12:00 and right beside you can see "Japan"

weird

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Nicely spotted. Hopefully just a cool coincidence.

top topics

join