It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Don't...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
...the world just duke it out? I mean, just all go to war because of every thing? Say because of dislikes, disagreeances, differences, burdens, and overwelming stresses? I strongly buy now that the entire world, with me and you included, needs to get EVERY SINGLE DAMN THING off its chest and settled once and for all. And may which of us turns out the strong be the final winners over whatever matters and issues and problems there be. Hell freaking yes, one big all out, literal mash and bash where there is no rules in how to combat (and like no holds barred, no regard for any laws on what choice of weapon can and can't be used, etc).

If the world would just duke it out for one day and one hour, don't you think world peace would finally be accomplished thereafter with no more tensions raising throughout since everything would be settled?

I think in an all out war the losers would take their lose and leave it at that. I'm sure a good butt whooping would get all the spite out of the hearts of certain.

Why keep tension built up in your heart? If the whole world would follow their hearts, then would all probelms be crushed.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

But then Countries, being just like People , will call Foul, he Cheated,

then want Re-matches.

We should have Countries Leaders fight it out.

"In this corner , From Israel ... I'm-a-yahoo, .In this corner ...From Iran

Am-a-gonna-not-shave."

Five Rounds, like the UFC, winner sets Policy till he loses his Title.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
let's make an extra rule for that period.
If you don't want to be bothrered by that war crap, just stay in. When yoiu are in, you may not kill or be killed. you get something to eat and drink, sit back and enjoy the show.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
So....you WANT WWIII? Surely if such an event like you describe would happen, you would soon be changing your position.

BTW how's that call you made for everyone to stop using the internet working out?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
How bout we all just mind our own damn business (figuratively speaking) & worry about controlling ourselves instead of somebody else? (which is futile anyway. It will ALWAYS fail, sooner or later. The longer it takes, the harder the fail)
And demand that our so-called leaders do the same?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

This is EXACTLY what the NWO wants to happen.

Then they take over.

NO!!!!!!!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Havent we had enough of this for the last few hundred years?

Seriously, some new thinking would be great among our peoples...

How about every nation unite and send their best and brightest to find a way to go completely free energy and food/water... When we as a people can provide everyone with those simple basic life needs, then thats some new thinking.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Goethe]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Why not? because it would be MAD.

Mutually
Assured
Destruction

So yea, i guess it would result in world peace, but is there really peace without us there to perceive it?

new topics

top topics

join