It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have seen proof of abduction and study

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
When I lived in Florida I had a neighbor who we will call Will. Will owned a small plane and enjoyed flying it both alone and with people. One night while out alone, according to Will, he saw bright lights to his left. The next thing Will remembers is being in the plane alone, a mile from where he last was. Now this isn't the proof I saw with my own eyes. A year or so later Will was having headaches bad enough for him to go to the hospital. Will got his head X-rayed and CAT scanned. The day Will told me this story, I just laughed it off until he went upstairs and got one of the scans from the hospital (I can't remember if it was the x-ray or CAT scan). When I looked at this what I saw was amazing. I looked as if a core sample had been taken right out the middle of his brain located on the top of his head, slightly above the hair line. Again it was quite a few years ago so I can't remember if the skull in that area was missing to or not. I don't want to add inaccurate details. But this is something I saw with my own eyes and Will 100% believes that it is related to the lights he saw while flying. I'll try to contact him through facebook to find out more details.

Thoughts or Comments?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ModestThought

Try to find him, get copies of the scans, possibly ask him to scan them. We cannot really take someone’s word without any evidence
Because of course, we do not know who is behind your computer, you might be lying. So we really need some confirmation.
Keep up the search

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Missing time, a very common phenomenon with abductees.

His catscan/xray is proof that something out of the ordinary was inserted into his skull.

Most likely an implant, which I suspect is a tracking and/or communication device.

Kind of like a cell phone chip, inserted directly into your brain.

This way they know not only where you are but also as to what you're doing/thinking.

Abductions usually run in families, it would be interesting to see if anyone else in his family has had a similar abduction experience.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The plane abduction is hard to fathom. Firstly they would have to stop the plane in mid air,cut the engines off. Then they would then have to remove "Will" from the plane to operate on him. Now during this time they would have to do something with the plane or gravity would bring the plane down.

So it would have to be a UFO that had a area large enough to hold the plane,more than just lights.

After they were done doing major brain surgery they would then have to put "Will" back into the plane. They would then have to take him back to the area they abducted him from,levitate him and the plane into mid air,restart the engine,apply his hands to the steering. Then using some device wake him up at just the right moment when they are out of sight so he can instantly take control of the plane after losing part of his brain.

And for kicks they wiped his memory of the event.

Now in my honest opinion is sounds a little far fetched.Would aliens really go through all that trouble when they can just take "Will"?I mean if you gander at cattle mutilations you will find there opinion of life means very little when its in the name of science.So even if it was possible(and it may be) it doesnt sound reasonable.

Cool story bro

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ModestThought

Will had a piece of his brain missing and they let him go home? Yeah right.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by KingX

So you don't think a species that can travel across the universe is capable of stopping a plane in midair? Your logical abilities need sharpening.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
As for the cattle muilation example, You do know that we kill cows too. Does that mean that humans have no respect for life?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

What is the hospital going to do about the missing part? Can they fix it? No. He was functioning fine so they had no choice.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModestThought
reply to post by cripmeister

What is the hospital going to do about the missing part? Can they fix it? No. He was functioning fine so they had no choice.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Will 100% believes that it is related to the lights he saw while flying
Why?

It doesn't sound like he has any reason at all to believe the two things are connected.

top topics

join