It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern Woman

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeddissad
I'm looking for partner, not for sex toy or other .... bla

THANK YOU! Jeez, I cannot stand when I got to college and see girls dressed like total sluts. Hopefully I can say that word.

I would much rather prefer a chicka who actively contributes to the class and discussion, instead of sitting in the classroom with her boobs hanging out, layers of makeup, and batting her eyes at the boys. It really disturbs me when I see that.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by SolarE-Souljah]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
A day or two after reading this thread I came upon this video. I wonder how many of these girls are going to grow up and ruin the rest of their lives.

I'm almost 20 and just thinking if or when I do have a girl (later on in life that is) and if or when she ever goes to dancing classes, I would NEVER let her dance like that, wearing those "clothes" and have strange men taking pictures of her. I'm just glad the people commenting on the video are thinking the same way.

Sorry if it doesn't show correctly..

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mel0101

I don't even want to watch that video. It looks sickening.

THE WORLD TODAY IS SOOO MESSED UP!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mel0101

Thankyou for posting this,it shows some of what im talking about,so is it biology and evolution that makes young children act in this way?or is this influence coming from the females that surround them?

Again thank you for this post

Regards to all

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

so is it biology and evolution that makes young children act in this way

In short, yes. As our life expectancy has increased our ideas of what constitiues "childhood" have changed as well. However, evolution, biology is MUCH slower then cultural and societal changes.

Obviously culture has a huge influence. As a parent it is your responsibility to ensure that biology does not trump common sense. A girl of 11 can biologically have children, but of course that doesn't mean she should.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merigold

so is it biology and evolution that makes young children act in this way

A girl of 11 can biologically have children, but of course that doesn't mean she should.

Im confused my original post wasnt about the females biology or evolution it was about what older females are teaching the younger ones, showing them what is accepted and how to behave in this world,this statement of yours is exactly what my thread is about,not about the force that pulls men and women together.

edit ~For me its obvious that the majority of the influence to make children act in such a way is from those around them.I have daughters myself and can clearly see how and by whom they are influenced,i witness this first hand.

Regards to all

[edit on 02/05/10 by FeatheredSerpent]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FeatheredSerpent

I'm leaning towards the females who influence them. The parents of those little girls seemed like they had no problem with them dancing like that, you could hear the group of people cheering in the background. Just like the link you posted of the mother "being proud" of her daughter. Parents need to be able to put a strong foot down and know when enough is enough, how far are these girls going to go?

If any kid is raised from a strong, supportive, and balanced household then the chance of that kid growing up well is pretty darn good in my opinion.

Enjoying the thread

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
its not just sexuality.

We should be educated on sacred sexuality.

Also... women have been brainwashed to like the badboy. We are now being brainwashed to think that violent competition is the way to be, and to be like the animals that have been GENETICALLY ENGINEERED to be so on this earth the way they are, and that the individual is more important than the whole. Women go for the richer, older man.. leaving the young man alone, and in the end growing up to be bitter and socially/sexually immature. Men are taught to treat women as being inferior to men, and that women are cruel. They are.. pretty emotionless. When it comes to love especially. When a guy is actually serious and cares, and is in love the woman will most certainly break his heart and she does it unapologetically. We are taught that promiscuity, vileness and non-monogamy and heartbreaking is the only way to be and that there's no place for monogamy. Really, how disgusting is it to be sharing with a partner who shares with more than you? Not only that when it comes to the reality of it, if she was impregnated by each and every one of those men how could she handle it, And by herself? How would the children handle it? How could we handle the fact that years down the line we couldn't know who's related to who, and we end up having inbreds, and genetic impurities?

But yea... it's not just sex. We don't want to repress sex. We want to teach the right way to have sex... and that should be teaching the sacredness of sexuality. Sacred sex... sublimation, transformation, transmutation, karezza, opening of our psychic centers using the kundalini, internal climax which does the OPPOSITE of OVERSTIMULATING the stress response system. Not wasting and burning up our precious hormones due to excessive use and the loss of them during tumultuous violent orgasms and excessive ejaculation. Building up true LOVE. That alone would change humanity from a violent aggressive warring species to a loving peaceful Mankind, where children are brought up the right way, and we care for our children. Overpopulation would be no more and genetic impurities would be corrected.

Please.. thinks about this.

Its not just sexuality. It's everything and sexuality, is a major factor, and it should not be repressed, nor dumbed down.

The modern woman is very lost... we must help her, and help ourselves, but she must be willing to understand that something must be done. She needs to be intelligent so we can bring ourselves out of this hellhole. So do the damn guys who keep supporting this BS, it's just that women have a TON of power. A ton. Yes a TON. They have the power of Sexuality (and the withholding of it), the power of the subconscious, the power of Understanding, and a lot more than sexuality... That alone make a World of difference.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeatheredSerpent
modern females.

'My son on the otherhand looks upto me being male and today asked my partner if he could have a paper in the mornings

the link explains what im seeing.'

I am sorry about that. How did the paper get in the house? The female?

[edit on 13-5-2010 by davidmann]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

modern females.

I think men have pushed females in the corner there in,what corner some of you may be asking?,now im not talking about all women just the majority..... and the corner.... ah yes the corner.

I live in England and the amount of things i hear about young girls these days is ridiculous, this freedom of women has gone a bit to far. Even the youngest girl at 8 years old been raped recently, i see so many girls in celeb style clothing at such a young age. The modern woman of today and I mean those below 30 are some are disrespectful and have no thought of their self worth.
It's disgusting.

I know a girl who went out clubbing a week after having a child, i know a girl who goes out clubbing while pregnant and they all Say "no one is going to tell me any different". I don't think its men's fault either well it could be if you say it's their fault for making women more sexualised however at the end of it, it is the women who have made all of this happen.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by anonymousproxy]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mel0101

that video is messed up. Girls liek that dancing in clothes like that and parents think its ok! omg.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

that video is messed up. Girls liek that dancing in clothes like that and parents think its ok! omg.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

reply to post by FeatheredSerpent

I'm leaning towards the females who influence them. The parents of those little girls seemed like they had no problem with them dancing like that, you could hear the group of people cheering in the background. Just like the link you posted of the mother "being proud" of her daughter. Parents need to be able to put a strong foot down and know when enough is enough, how far are these girls going to go?

If any kid is raised from a strong, supportive, and balanced household then the chance of that kid growing up well is pretty darn good in my opinion.

Enjoying the thread

Agreed

2nd line

regards to all

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
so why do some women exploit their children in this way? why do they become aggressive when you question their parenthood on what there doing? why do they think its so good!?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann

modern females.

'My son on the otherhand looks upto me being male and today asked my partner if he could have a paper in the mornings

the link explains what im seeing.'

I am sorry about that. How did the paper get in the house? The female?

[edit on 13-5-2010 by davidmann]

No i take my children to school and pop to the shops on the way out,my partner works at a shop,that is why my son asked her.I know what your trying to imply and your so wrong ,i wasnt going to do this thread as i know it would upset some people,im not being rude or abusive just telling the truth.

Regards to all

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousproxy

modern females.

I think men have pushed females in the corner there in,what corner some of you may be asking?,now im not talking about all women just the majority..... and the corner.... ah yes the corner.

I live in England and the amount of things i hear about young girls these days is ridiculous, this freedom of women has gone a bit to far. Even the youngest girl at 8 years old been raped recently, i see so many girls in celeb style clothing at such a young age. The modern woman of today and I mean those below 30 are some are disrespectful and have no thought of their self worth.
It's disgusting.

I know a girl who went out clubbing a week after having a child, i know a girl who goes out clubbing while pregnant and they all Say "no one is going to tell me any different". I don't think its men's fault either well it could be if you say it's their fault for making women more sexualised however at the end of it, it is the women who have made all of this happen.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by anonymousproxy]

As a partnership men and women should help each other,not try and constantly get one up on the other sex.We (men) have told females this is how they should be,we have been telling them for along time.They have either ~

realised the power they can hold over a man through sex or

they have succumbed to mans will after years of us telling them all they are is sexual objects for men.

Regards to all

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousproxy
so why do some women exploit their children in this way? why do they become aggressive when you question their parenthood on what there doing? why do they think its so good!?

Females think its normal for them and there children to behave like this because of there piers and the females that surround them,its only taken 1 generation from what i can see to accomplish this,for me it seems females changed around 1990 and things have got just gotten worse since.

On another note men to need to be told a few truths and im considering doing a thread,this isnt just about females.

Regards to all

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
It seems like a lot of women are easily led astray... like they are gullible to 'authority', or those that appear authoritative. And they would say that they are just being 'emotional' or they are 'feeling', because women are supposedly 'illogical'. Does that mean they are dumber? I think that's brainwashing.

It is disturbing. And the guys who lead them astray are just as bad. Again though, why does it seem too that we men must impress the women with spoils of war and domination? That we have to continually be struggling, competitive and be egotistic, and aggressive? Was this genetically engineered in us? Just like the animals? The whole is just as important as the individual. Continually warring for territory. For what? When the earth provides everything for free? Struggle is a state of reality but also a state of Mind. Whoever did this is at fault.

As Parents we are our own Genetic Engineers.

Bruce Lipton - Biology of Belief. Conscious parenting. And whoever/whatever has been steering humanity astray, extraterrestrials, or what ever.

Its a crazy picture.

I think I've been traumatized...

Why do the smartest people in history, in this society have to be the loneliest? Do you Really think it's because they have no time? Or is it because the time that a woman needs have been so demanding, of emotional dramas and such? Or that we have to be continually struggling? Or because we are boring? Well The powers That Be have done a great job at subduing us, and you call us "unmanly" because we are facing ETs with SPACE AGE TECHNOLOGY! So you choose an abusive son of a b!tch and you say it's what should be because, this is what the world needs? At least subconsciously that's what one might think. Yet it's unconscious to us all because it's "normal" to be so violent and aggressive. It's normal to break hearts, and be heartbroken. It's abnormal to have a heart. It's Childish. It's Womanly. It's Womanly to be weak and Manly to be violent and aggressive and evil. Yet also, it's womanly to disobey, and to be led astray. It's manly to abuse. It's womanly to be subdued, and to be the weaker of the species. It's womanly to be the slave of a so called "alpha male pick up artist who follows so called evolutionary psychology doctrines of an elite 'darwinistic mindset'". It's good to hog women, and to make fun and tease women, and good men, thereby killing them. Over and over again.

What the...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Also... women have been brainwashed to like the badboy

No.

I get the sense that most of the posters here are trying to find excuses for why a woman may behave in a sexually exaggerated manner. The fact is that our behaviours are strongly influenced by our biology. Why is a woman attracted to a "bad boy", because he is stronger, more virile and better able to provide. Why is a man attracted to a woman who flaunts her sexuality? Because she is more virile and fecund. She is more likey to provide an heir, a carrier of his dna.

These are wide generalizations of course but they are the foundation of our behaviors, both men and women. The truth is we are just animals.

These behaviours have not evolved in tandem with modern life, and thus our behaviours are still reflect life from long ago. Today we don't need a brute to protect us from danger, today we don't need to attract a mate by showing off our ability to provide an heir, today we don't need to impregenate as many women as possiblein order to ensure survival of at least one off spring, but those "urges" are still within us.

The topic of course was, why are our young girls behaving in a manner which is not deemed appropriate agewise, the answer I have been giving is that they can't help it, it's a biological imperative, but the truth of course is much more complex. It IS part of our humanity, these behaviours, but our enviornment of course has a big influence as well. If you are a parent it is your reponsibility that the biological imperative does not overcome common sense for what is appropriate for 2010.

I don't have a daughter, so perhaps my opinions don't count, but I am a woman. And this is a subject I have examined in detail as it pretains to my personal life.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

Its not excuses,its how it is,biology plays a very small part in how young girls are behaving today,children imitate there parents,when you have children you will see as i do everyday.Many females i know think your argument thats its down to biology is outrageous and i have to agree.

Regards to all

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join