It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patients To Be Barcoded In The UK. Mark Of The Beast ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 04:49 AM
link   
We don't get archetypal conspiracy stories like this too often.

Charing Cross Hospital are start a trial using barcodes on their patients.

As many will already know there has always been much discussion on whether barcodes represent the mark of the beast.The first,middle,and last line on a barcode always represent 6.Thus every barcode contains 666 evenly spaced.

Rev 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.

London's Charing Cross hospital is beginning trials this month of a system using barcodes on patients.
Hospital authorities hope the system will improve patient safety by reducing drug-related errors on the ward.

news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 7-6-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I never knew the 666 thing about the barcode very interesting the problem (as you may already know) The bar code isn't on the forehead and it isn't on the palm it is on the wrist but i think the bible quote refers to the palm. Nonetheless it is a great find i never thought they would use barcodes on people.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Well... It's been a long time since I've been to the hospital but do they do something like this in the US? We have wristbands and stuff. I don't see a huge problem with this... If they were tatooing the barcodes on people's arms that would be a problem. But I dunno if this is as scary as if it was permanent.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faisca
We have wristbands and stuff.

At least one of the hospitals in my city does use barcodes on their wristbands. Its a good measure actually since it does cut down on the number of mistakes. I'm with you though, this isn't really a big issue until everyone is required to have one.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Exactly I just see this as something that will help hospitals treat their patients better.

Like I said, when barcodes start being tattooed on patients or patients are made to have a chip implanted or something, that's when I'll start to worry.

top topics

join