It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS group meetup?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
And all the people who think they can sing......but cant....hello american idol rejects

HEY! semper sings.

Edit: Had to add the

[edit on 10-5-2010 by intrepid]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Who's bringing the non-GMO hemp brownies?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Sounds like a CIA trap to arrest us...

Kidding

Although, I do think most ATS members a bit too paranoid for this kind of activity

Why don't you guys to skype conference calls?

~Keeper

...We tried that already, it diden't work. Arresting the Governor, Mayor, and Chief of Police would have caused...complications. Any way sounds great, put me down. I'm sick of the group I've been going to. We just talk about the same stuff over and over in A.A...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I would love to go to one of those things, but I'm still a minor...
and my parents are very strict. If they knew I was looking up stuff on purpose that gives me panic attacks, I can't imagine what they'd do!
And if they don't even let me go to this year's Anime Expo, they sure as heck won't let me go to one of these.
Maybe when I'm older...
or find out how to sneak into downtown LA by myself for a few hours... heh.

Hey, if I could, I'd host one of those things myself!!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elaethyr
I would love to go to one of those things, but I'm still a minor...
and my parents are very strict. If they knew I was looking up stuff on purpose that gives me panic attacks, I can't imagine what they'd do!
And if they don't even let me go to this year's Anime Expo, they sure as heck won't let me go to one of these.
Maybe when I'm older...
or find out how to sneak into downtown LA by myself for a few hours... heh.

Hey, if I could, I'd host one of those things myself!!

That's nice, Elaethyr, but you should not disobey your parents to come to an ATS meet-up.

For everyone else on this thread, that's it for me folks! I'm out lol Can't y'all just see some angry parents showing up to this thing looking for their missing teen child? I mean even if the ATS member is seventeen and looks 25. And it's a she and she's really cool and what if I'm the one flirting with her when her angry parents show up?

Would it be all over the MSM that the worlds' largest conspiracy theory website meetup group was accused of trying to lure away minors into the tin foil hat arena?

Imagine how they would spin that!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Someone would probably try to stab me first...

NEWSPAPER BODY ARMOR BABY!

anyhow I am keen - you live in LA u2u me and maybe we can get a meeting going

Maybe this could be the dawn of the most awesome secret societies in history!

I was kidding BTW, please don't stab me first

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

And we'll have to make sure not to feed the trolls.

(Don't forget about those terrible one-liners who will make a single comment then leave the meeting)

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Well im in sydney Aus, like Intrepid said, sounds great. If theres anyone in sydney would like to eyeball with other members, U2U me and we shall see what we can do

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Skype conference calls are done, on a weekly basis in fact. Although I would not call it a meet up. Neither does Neformore. He calls it Car Crash Radio, but officially (as official as anything gets) it is called ATS Studio Live or ATS Live Show (depending on how informal you may be).

Okay, not exactly what you wanted to hear. But there are informal Skype conference calls between ATS members that do so on their own and are not part of ATS per se. I don't know the particulars as I have not been a part of those (nor invited to any), but some members that use Chat and/or Mutter have done so. From my understanding, it predates Nef's ATS program by at least 6 months and perhaps even more because once upon a time there was a place in member profiles for Skype contact info. Or maybe that was only part of the ATS Media portal profile.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
am i soloin santa barbara cali? lemme know whats up with you LA guys, myself and my girlfriend could show up. mybe even start a thread or sumthin.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Well if there are any other members currently in Finland or North Europe it would be great to meet up or organise a little meet. Its hard to be socialble up here at the best of times but to find some conspiracy and sceptical minds would be fantastic. Again like the other members U2U and lets see what we can do!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by vesta

I liked the idea they came up with on ATS live Radio show.

ATS video roulette

You’d get random ATS members wearing tin foil hats, balaclavas, dark sunglasses, hazy cigarette smoke in the background , now that is what I want to see

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Any Scots folks here that wanna meet?

Love the idea - am really paranoid about it too, of course

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

Oh, I'm sure they'd let me go if I asked them. Although they're kind of disappointed in me because I don't "pay them back" for "being brought into this world" by babysitting my younger siblings(of which there are 6). So who am I to have fun and indulge in a little conspiracy?

Oh, well, they might bring up the fact that I don't know virtually anybody on this site in real life. You guys are all out of school too, and old, with pet theories and stuff. I would feel misplaced. >.>

I just joined yesterday, forgot to add.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elaethyr
reply to post by dragonsmusic

Oh, I'm sure they'd let me go if I asked them. Although they're kind of disappointed in me because I don't "pay them back" for "being brought into this world" by babysitting my younger siblings(of which there are 6). So who am I to have fun and indulge in a little conspiracy?

Oh, well, they might bring up the fact that I don't know virtually anybody on this site in real life. You guys are all out of school too, and old, with pet theories and stuff. I would feel misplaced. >.>

I just joined yesterday, forgot to add.

Lmao. Yeah, we are all old. Most of the people on this site don't virtually know anybody on this site in real life either. Hence the "meet-up" thread.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Ooh, anybody up in the San Francisco/Berkeley/Stanford area? I'll be visiting there with my family for the rest of this week.

I'll have to work the details out by myself about where exactly we'll be going, but we will stop by and see the big universities over there for sure. :shk:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by primus2012

I'd love to! ^^
I'm good with pastries.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
im down, im in ventura county hanging with santa clause.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Another thing to think about... would there be activities to do there, wherever it is hosted? I'm definitely on the heavy side of introverted when it comes to social stuff, which is why the internet and its anonymity work so well for me. Would there be movies playing? ATS music albums for sale?
Oh, an would anybody be interested in having their portrait taken by me with Prismacolors?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I live in Montreal, Canada, I would be so down for an ATS meeting.

Any others from Montreal?

Originally posted by Whateva69
reply to post by vesta

ATS video roulette

You’d get random ATS members wearing tin foil hats, balaclavas, dark sunglasses, hazy cigarette smoke in the background , now that is what I want to see

Haha!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join