It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS group meetup?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

This seems like encouragement! Lets do one in california somewhere. lol

The Sun does not revolve around Cali.

better idea would be to have one somewhere in Middle America.

Hotels would be affordable, and Arnie's wife, Maria, well... She's a he.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

We could go Global.............Via cam intergrating all ATs'ers One big party! Good thought!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Some days I wear a tin foil ornament on my head/in my hair. I think we could develop a method of identification.

Perhaps we could devise an identifying insignia and we would be having surprise meet-ups all the time.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

All I have to say is remember President Obama's comment about the Jonas brothers.

Obama Jokes About Killing Jonas Brothers With Predator Drones

I have yet to have met any ATS friends, although I have met many online friends.

I can imagine just how many people are on a list to "disappear".

Yeah, you will not see me there, I'll be the one not lurking, since I've been stalked.

I will recommend you read this book though :

Ghost Plane: The True Story of the CIA Torture Program

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/83902a040560.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

On June 10th, 2002, Attorney General John Ashcroft announced that the US had captured a known terrorist who was exploring a plan to explode a "dirty bomb" on American soil.

That alleged terrorist was José Padilla who was finally charged in 2005 with conspiracy to murder.

What Ashcroft didn't talk about was how information against him was obtained – by the relentless torture of one man-- Binyam Mohamed, in the name of the United States.

Arrested at Karachi Airport before Padilla’s arrest on April 10, 2002, Mohamed was put on a luxury executive jet and flown to an interrogation center in Morocco.

For over 18 months, he was subjected to one torture after another:

Beating followed beating and, then, his guards produced razor blades and began to split the skin all over his body, including on his genitals.

Since 1997, hundreds of people, many of whom have no ties to terrorist organizations, have been abducted from foreign airports or street corners on suspicions based at times on the flimsiest of evidence courtesy of the United States Central Intelligence Agency.

In Ghost Plane, Stephen Grey tells the true story of the CIA's torture program known by the euphemism "extraordinary rendition" and the airplanes that make the program run.

Begun during the Clinton administration, but taking a decidedly more voracious turn after 9/11, the rendition system has seen the transfer of more than 1000 prisoners into jails stretching from Guantanamo to Syria, from Kabul to Bangkok and beyond.

Grey had access to the thousands of CIA flight records and has interviewed dozens of sources from the most senior levels of the National Security Council to the CIA.

In Ghost Plane, he paints a disturbing picture of the War on Terror that reaches to the highest levels of power in Washington, D.C. and exposes the extreme ethical corruption at the heart of this US government program, a program finally acknowledged by President George Bush in September 2006, undertaken in the name of the citizens of the United States.

And you thought paranoia was just for dinner?

Just Because You're Paranoid, Doesn't Mean They Aren't Out To Get You...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/51aaeef74018.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 10-5-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Some days I wear a tin foil ornament on my head/in my hair. I think we could develop a method of identification.

Perhaps we could devise an identifying insignia and we would be having surprise meet-ups all the time.

This might work:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
there should be a few rules.

leave tin foil hats at the door...

scan for bugs...

bullet proof glass wall separating each group, so there isnt a massacre...

also, BYOB.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Hey i learned this from my teacher in boxing,

In order to miss the punch, you have to go at the punch! So by vocalizing our opinions and making them seen publicly we kind of build a safety net. Nice post though. I didn't know about this.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Mmmm worried, no problems, ATS I am sure, can only let long time members see the video - lets say 2 Years or more..

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

That would be cool too. But the Illuminati hates social solidarity like that. Some of the people who join this forum are also disinfo agents and they might attempt to meet up like CIA intel gathering information and then concoct some major BS on our intentions.

But of course, I always have been eager to meet people like us in person, I think we'd be some of the coolest people on the planet, cause were almost out of the phony matrix.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Im down for the PA area.

And I will be wearing a Mask Mask-to add to the confusion.

I think we may as well make costumes madatory.

And, I was a Unit Patch designed an distributed to all in attendance.

Heck, you could have a patch contest!!!

Flag for all the laughs I got so far.

BYOB lol that was good too.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Hey i learned this from my teacher in boxing,

In order to miss the punch, you have to go at the punch! So by vocalizing our opinions and making them seen publicly we kind of build a safety net. Nice post though. I didn't know about this.

And I learned from a former Vietnam era Marine, my stepfather, the Art of War.

Never be where they expect you, never do what they expect of you, and never assume they will know what you're going to, always be full of surprises.

A random action is worth more than a pre-planned one, when you know how to pre-plan, it throws those trying to pre-plan against you off guard.

Vantage Point International Trailer

Watch out for the Men in Black, they're standing in front of your assassin.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Just so you can all recognise me.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/81b93729a6c3.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I'm more in favor of meeting within our local communities. That's what I thought you meant. I can't really go anywhere. It costs too much. I'm in Los Angeles (the only EQ zone in the world apparently not somehow attacked by HAARP for some reason) if anyone is interested, U2U me I guess. Or maybe we should make a different thread for different geographical regions?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dbloch7986

Im in santa barbara, i cant afford travel either. so yea i guess i ment locally. im down for whatever. mybe i will u2u if something is figured out lol.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I would like to host a ATS meet and Greet in the Gulf Coast(New Orleans/Biloxi area u2u me if you are in the area and intrested i will be paying for the event if its ok with the moderators let me know

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
That sounds cool. Maybe we can get a group to meet halfway in ventura county or something. I know a great place by the van nuys airport.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Got my mask, and I'm on east coast. I'm rippin ready to go.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Sounds good, i'll meet y'all half way.

what about Hawaii? I know, it's slightly further for me, but I'll cut y'all a break!!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
Y'all do realize how many musicians would be there , right? I mean it would be a dream come true for a singer songwriter conspiracy theorist looking for like minded band members to form a band

And all the people who think they can sing......but cant....hello american idol rejects

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by grantbeed

There's more than one member in NZ. What you do it up to you.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join