It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Space Alien” Tries To Take Over Flight; Bizarre Behavior Continues In Court

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) -- During his first court appearance, the man who police say caused a SkyWest plane to make an emergency landing asked the judge if he was a "normal person."

Matthew Kleindorfer, 32 years-old from Las Vegas, seemed unresponsive and confused during Tuesday's arraignment.

The judge had to read Kleindorfer his rights twice, since he wasn't sure if he heard him.

Kleindorfer is accused of trying to storm the cockpit during Sunday's flight from Helena, MT to Salt Lake City, UT.

He allegedly told flight crews he was a space alien and needed to fly the plane.

Police say Kleindorfer was still out of control after the plane made an emergency landing in Idaho Falls. He is accused of kicking an officer during his arrest.

"He was quite belligerent. Yelling," says Sgt. Phil Grimes with the Idaho Falls Police Department. "He kicked one of the officers two different times. He was handcuffed and put in leg restraints."

Neighbors call Kleindorfer a nice guy with no history of problems.

"It's hard to believe that he would do that," says Mary Lioubas.

During her last conversation with Kleindorfer a few days before the flight, Lioubas says he seemed different and told her he was having trouble sleeping.

Kleindorfer pleaded 'not guilty' in an Idaho Falls courtroom Tuesday.

Source

This kind of puts a bad rep on us UFO goers but what doesn't these days. lol
This has probably been covered due to it's nature but I have searched, and if missed it, please correct me. Otherwise, enjoy!

Mod edit: no need to post twice the same text.
Please read this: Starting A New Thread – Please Review Link

[edit on 10/5/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The thing that upsets me is that this man clearly shouldn't be charged with a crime. He needs some psych help and thats all

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Give him a plane.
See where he takes it.
I'll go!

(And yes, I hope he gets help)...

peace

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Give him a plane.
See where he takes it.
I'll go!

(And yes, I hope he gets help)...

peace

maybe he'll fly it to the entrance of the Ailen base at "hollow-earth"

ontopic: the man doesn't sound like some criminal. indeed he should get some help, not punishement.

kind regards,

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

He allegedly told flight crews he was a space alien and needed to fly the plane…

You just can't make this stuff up....

Wow...(like some said, wonder where he'd try to take it?)

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
LOL that guys crazy hes my hero

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
That is total BS as an ambassador from space he cannot be detained in our country under our petty earth laws.

new topics

top topics

join