It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X Theory Possibly Falling Apart - if so then other theories also falling apart

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 03:58 AM
link   
www.xfacts.com...
Go to this link above and click on Zecharis Sitchen on the right side. It will give information on exactly who Zecharis Sitchen(sorry for the spelling to some ppl) really is. His background shows that he is more then just a News Reporter.

Do we all know what NASA stands for? Never A Straight Answer. First of all NASA belongs to the government, not the people. And with this responsibility, they have the right, whether they are advised by the government or not, to hold off on any information that should be released to the people. Perhaps they know more then they are saying on many issues, whether it be planet x or even the face on mars.

Another issue is with the scientist nixing the idea(in the 1940's) about the gravitational pull on pluto. In fact, "In the early 1990's, calculations by the United States Naval Observatory have confirmed the orbital perturbation exhibited by Uranus and Neptune, which Dr. Thomas C Van Flandern, an astronomer at the observatory, says could be explained by a single undiscovered planet. He and a colleague, Dr. Robert Harrington, calculate that the 10th planet should be two to five times more massive than Earth and have a highly elliptical orbit that takes it some 5 billion miles beyond that of Pluto." (xfacts.com...). There is also a video interview regarding the difficulties of finding this planet.

As for the astronomy, I'm not an astronomer to answer the question of why it hasnt been found. I have my own opinions regarding NASA which were stated above. However, from what I understand its very difficult to find this planet. Its like someone said earlier, we only recently found Sedna. I've also heard that relying on gravitational perturbations is also difficult. In the video interview they claim to have narrowed down the area but have still been looking for quite some time.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 04:10 AM
link   
The more I read this thread the more I love Byrd

www.Xfacts.com is not necessarily true, any knob can make a website and put up whatever they like, You have to be a bit more discerning than just take a site on face value.

But Byrd! Ahh Byrd, you are beauty in your posts, truth in your presence and intelligence in your postulations!!

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
The more I read this thread the more I love Byrd

www.Xfacts.com is not necessarily true, any knob can make a website and put up whatever they like, You have to be a bit more discerning than just take a site on face value.

But Byrd! Ahh Byrd, you are beauty in your posts, truth in your presence and intelligence in your postulations!!

Sorry Netchicken but I have to agree with Kyate's most recent post. You talk about face value and lack of truth in the xfacts website yet you offer no rebuttal towards the data presented by Kyate.

The only thing he references from the xfacts website is the embellished profile of Sitchen, which is all true to a certain extent and he also references the video interview with the astronomers from the U.S. naval observatory. They claim that there is something pulling on the outer planets in that interview. You cant fake or lie about that because that interview actually did happen.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   

You have to be a bit more discerning than just take a site on face value.

Really? I agree but you have to take Byrd's post more discerning because he just posted it. You just believe what you WANT too. As to some peopel who posted here. People want to be right, but your last comment was a bit hypocritical. You agree with Byrd, that doesn't mean he is correct.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Way to live up to your title of Expert!

Thanks for making a post (The OP as well as you) that finally gives credence to all the things I've thought all along! This Nibiru nonsense would've devoured us ages ago if it was real!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
WOW this has to be the longest wait for a reply, 4 YEARS?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
As a relative newcomer to the quandary of 'Planet X', I would like to superimpose upon the discussion. If, and I do mean IF, there were an unknown planet in an elliptical orbit around our theorized binary galaxy, what implications would that have on our current civilization?

My cumulative hours of independent research has only depend my opinion, that as astronomical and auspicious as such a find would quickly become, the more substantial a pandemic would also be. So, I suppose one could theorize, findings of such magnitude might lead to a 'self fulfilling prophecy' in which man-kind annihilates itself. People, by nature, fear what they do not know. The facts to support 'Planet X' are somewhat suspect to me. I am open to review any research I have not yet found on my own. I understand this is not an "eye opening" question. I am just curious to hear views from others who have researched the topic at hand. If there were such a planet with aliens from which we came, then all modern religion would be practically and emphatically debunked. In closing, I guess one could say, "There goes the neighborhood!". I would love to hear other opinions!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
The brown dwarf theory is all most comical it would be 85 times the mass of jupiter and any object that large is going to cause irreparable damage. If it already passed thru or solar system the earth would not be here!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Well...about greys...yes at least in my experience greys are androids more or less, problme is that good guys and bad guys use them (thats why you lots of bad abduction and then lots of good message abductions)..they use them like tools.

ABout planet X i dont think any brown dwarf is coming our way any time soon (aka zetatalk stuff)..amateur astronomers are more sophisticated that 100 years ago (i am one myself)..the common people can have equipment at fair prices that can detect even extrasolar planets with lot of study.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join