It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manuka Honey and MRSA/Staph Infection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hello to the fellow posters out there!

I have discovered a conspiracy of sort and would like to share. I have literally been battling physically and mentally anitbiotic resistant MRSA/Staph infection for about a year now. It comes and goes and sometimes it starts out as a spiderbite looking thing or a pimple and then BOOM my whole arm or leg gets infected. Usually I go into the emergency room and am given antibiotics there either orally or through IV and sent home. I've been to the emergency room for this about 10 times this past year and finally last night I have found the cure to this thing.

The cure is called MANUKA HONEY. This stuff is a godsend and comes from New Zealand/Australia. Bees down there gather pollen from the tea trees and make this honey. Manuka honey has very high antibiotic properties and is said to kill the bacteria in the blood which make us MRSA. Luckily a local health food store has it in stock so tonight I am going to get a bottle of it and hopefully it will relieve the chronic pain I get from this disease. It is also said to releive asthma which I also suffer from.

So if you know anyone out there who is suffering from Staph infection please tell them to try MANUKA honey.

IF anyone out there has firsthand experience with manuka honey please post them. I will also post my results when the effects are noticible.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Wow! i wish i knew about this when I was in Australia! I spent my 30th birthday in the hospital with a MRSA staph infection...ten days in-patient and 4 days out-patient...what a bummer! All with no insurance
Honey is truly an amazing substance, it is the be-all end-all cure for allergies...just a teaspoon a day as long as it is from your local area, and presto! no more sneezing, itchy eyes, etc. etc. it just takes about a week to kick in...but if you start before the season hits you can be out rolling in the grass!

thanks for sharing with us!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I'm from germany and Manuka Honey is so expensive here (if you want the real stuff). but this honey heals kinda everything
. I have intestinal issues which come and go at regular intervals. Manuka honey and a therapy with a bacterium (can't find a english word for it : E.coli Nissle 1917) is the best help I could get. and it's all natural.

my mum has been using manuka honey for all kind of wounds and it works.

I pay around 30 euro for 250 grams.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I am a mortician and take Manuka honey for the exact reason you mention. I come in contact with MRSA all the time.

Olive leaf extract is also very good at fighting similar infections. But get the liquid caps.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
interesting.

ive heard a lot about the latest nano-silver solutions. different from 'colloidal silver'.

i think one of the brands is called 'silver biotics' its like 25 dollars a bottle. they claim this stuff will get rid of any infection and can be used topically or internally.

cures malaryia in 3 days.

i have some but i havent gotten sick since i bought the stuff so i havent been able to test it. however i did do the "milk test" where you leave some milk out for a while untill its sour, then u put a tblspoon of this in it and wait like 2 minutes, and the milk was no longer rancid.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I love manuka honey! Yum yum yum. I don't understand why it's so expensive overseas.. must be all the pirates dipping in on the way..

In terms of health benefits, I'd have no idea as I have eaten it most of my life. I hardly get cold or flu (or sick for that matter), perhaps manuka honey is a big part of that?

Makes me wonder what else is much better for us than we think.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LurkerMan
interesting.

ive heard a lot about the latest nano-silver solutions. different from 'colloidal silver'.

i think one of the brands is called 'silver biotics' its like 25 dollars a bottle. they claim this stuff will get rid of any infection and can be used topically or internally.

cures malaryia in 3 days.

i have some but i havent gotten sick since i bought the stuff so i havent been able to test it. however i did do the "milk test" where you leave some milk out for a while untill its sour, then u put a tblspoon of this in it and wait like 2 minutes, and the milk was no longer rancid.

Hello. Sorry to bump this old thread but since MRSA still seems to be killing alot of people and the antibiotics arent helping.....

Yes, the nanosilver solution works as well. After you mentioned it, I looked into. I inhale in through a nebulizer every few days. Thus far the MRSA has yet to return.

Take care and stay healthy.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I use tea tree all the time. Good stuff.

Norway has low MRSA outbreaks because they do not overpersecribe antibiotics. therefore there is no / little resistance developed to them.

Learn how they manage it.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

Tea tree oil is great stuff. Be careful of it though. I used to put it in bath water, one time a little too much and it made me very dizzy. The skin soaks in the very easily. In moderation, it is a great topical treatment.

I recommend inhaling silver solution through a nebulizer, only because it gets into the blood stream and is able to access the entire body rather easily.

Also interesting to note, regarding antibiotics. They make two things available to allow MRSA to spread.

One is that they lower your immune systems. The other, that not many know, antibiotics raise body sugar levels, thus allowing MRSA to spread more easily.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I've known about manuka honey for a couple of years now.

My partner suffers from Crohns Disease and after his initial treatment Mesalazine knackered his kidneys (less than 30% function now) he decided to look for alternative treatments rather than go down the immuno-suppressant route which was the only other medication for him to take according to his GI consultant. After reading about various things makuna honey was one of the treatments he thought would be a good place to start so he tried it for a couple of months but unfortunately for him it didnt make any difference to his Crohns.

Theres another alternative treatment for infections, oregano oil. Not just plain old oregano though, if i remember rightly its Himalayan or something like that. Expensive again and tastes vile.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
use tetrasilver tetroxide or Femmesil® All-Natural Feminine Relief Cream.

if you really have a serious problems with staph infections you need to learn how to inject 20ppm/100mg of terasilver tetroxide into your blood stream. buy a bottle of SILSPA disinfectant, then pour it into a quart glass canning jar and let settle until all the tetrasilver has settled on the bottom of the jar, then with a bulb syringe remove all the clear liquid you can without disturbing the silver soot on the bottom of the jar, then refill the jar with a cup full of distilled water, let settle and repeat several more times. now you have pure tetrasilver tetroxide that is fully electrically charged, all you need is a 30 mil IV bag with a lock lure lace and a needle, a drip and 25 mils of distilled water, 100 mg of sodium acetate buffer and the soot from the jar and you are now in possession of IMUSIL AG404/agO/silver II O/ Terasilver tetroxide. place the water the buffer and the silver oxide in the IV bag, shake the bag vigorously, then set the IV to drip for 30 minutes, slip the needle in the vein in the top of your hand and let her rip....you must continue shaking the bag while it is feeding so you get all the oxide as its continues to mix and feed, once the bags empty, you're done and within the next few days you will be entirely disease free, including anything else that was in your body, including hepatitis''''es

If you have an open wound just pour it straight in the wound, the key is to get it into your blood stream and it works, and the cool part is its not a drug or antibiotic, so diseases can hide from it, it just electrocutes them on contact... "WARNING" don't use this product if you have allergies to silver.

this is actually the only known killer of the antibiotic resistant staph infections......and the government wont let you have any

edit on 14-8-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ficargul

You might want to try the oil of oregano in a capsule instead of straight orally. I don't know if anything like this is available in your area but I have been using one from Cap-M-Quick www.cap-m-quik.com...
You can put in your oil and top it off with a neutral oil as filler to dilute and to reduce any indigestion you might have. I use sweet almond oil and as a side benefit the almond oil is also good for hair, nails and skin. The Cap-M-Quick type is designed for dry substances but can also be used with liquids. With liquids you have to take it soon because any liquid that comes in contact with the capsules will start to disolve them in a couple of minutes.

Besides oil of oregano you might also want to look into oil of cinnamon. Cinnamon is very strong stuff, supposedly no virus or bacteria can live in the presence of cinnamon. Be careful in what you buy though, you want to get 100% pure essential oil that has not been dilluted. Be sure to read the full description before purchase.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
My youngest boy at 5, got MRSA, we didn't know what it was at first, just a red hard half-dollar size area on the inside of his thigh with a little white head, we drained it then took him to the doctor the next day. MRSA, my wife told me it was deadly, first I heard of it...doc gave him AntiBiotics, cleared it up no problem, but I hate giving my kids or myself Antibiotics,,,,I just ordered some Manuka Honey from Amazon and now we have a healthy alternative to big pharma. Thanks OP for providing this great bit of med knowledge to us!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Springheel Jack

Its very sad that MRSA is so deadly when it does not have to be. Knowledge is power, this is one instance where that is true.

I would recommend testing your son for a silver allergy and if he is not applying a bandaid soaked in SilverBiotics(available at GNC) to the wound. It will bring down the infection within a day or so and keep applying it.
I am not a doctor, just a father who has used it before with good results. I also now breathe it in with a nebulizer to fight off the infection and also it helps to strenghten the immune system.

MRSA is very hard on children and the elderly. Good luck to you and your son.

p.s. DO NOT ever pop the MRSA bubbles. It just helps to spread the infection furthur. Most of the time the MRSA lives in the upper levels of the skin only and when you pop it, there is a greater chance that it will spread. Any doctor will tell you that, but they wont tell you about the Colloidal Silver cure, even though they use it themselves and to clean to fight MRSA.
edit on 15-8-2011 by Jdawg9909 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Honey Can Reverse Antibiotic Resistance, Study Suggests

- sort of confirms what people have been saying here.

top topics

join