It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gravity, Quantum Perception...(Mybe)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I don't believe in gravity. I personally believe that matter is subject to consciousness. With the implications of this that would mean..

Matter is constructed of particles held together by consciousness.

That would also imply that matter is a reflection of self. Your conscious perspective is reflected in the universe as matter.

Conscious expansion - Expanding your consciousness would be the realization of self within the universe. As you expand understanding, and experience different perspectives of yourself or matter, you begin to take up shape within the universe. The more you expand/understand your matter or self, the more wisdom or higher perspective you begin to gain. Imagine a bubble, now imagine that bubble expanding within the universe. Start at where you are on the earth and have the limits of the sphere extend out until you no longer see limits within the sphere. I hope i am explaining my self properly.

Matter changes and a new earth/heaven - As you expand your understanding you notice small changes in your life. First these changes start with relationships. Next these changes begin to manifest themselves into material. The structure of the atoms and the world change as you expand your understand and conscious because the conflict within yourself begins to dissolve. So as this conflict and self realization happens you no longer view yourself in turmoil. When this starts to take place the atoms within your paradigm restructure in a less violent and destructive manner.

Your universe within the multiverse - Yes we do live in a multiverse. Each of us exist within our own consciousness collectively to form a whole individual set of consciousness affecting one another. Each paradigm of consciousness is also infinite. This is hard to wrap our . around. Imagine a sphere/bubble with 9999999 other spheres inside of it all interacting with each other, all infinite.

Please feel free to ask questions or logical argument/discussion. If this resonates with you please confirm this with me so i don't feel crazy.

HOW can they explain something that doesn't exist! Gravity is unexplainable because it isn't real!

[edit on 10-5-2010 by onequestion]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Imagine looking into a mirror. As you get older and gain more wisdom within the spectrum of the universe, you grow older. Every time you look into a mirror you see a reflection of self as matter. Apply that same thought on a much, much larger scale. Include this in on relationships, society and so on and so on. No dark star is going to hit the planet unless you need to go through this type of event in order to change your conscious perspective. If your perspective of self changes, why would you need to go through such an event to bring you this understanding?

I think this may also eliminate the need for past lives as you move into an infinite conscious perspective. From this perspective past lives may not exist, or they may exist as failed attempts at gaining the infinite perspective. Which we would not recognize from an infinite perspective.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Who knew this first,
and why was it supressed.

What lack of turmoil is required
to so that one can walk on water.

If you are not crazy then tell us the
first feelings that come to mind when
you think about math and mathematics.

David Grouchy

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Mathematics is a lie from where i stand. You can only calculate what you understand from your perspective.

If there is a star that makes the sun the size of an atom in comparison, and there is an earth that makes our earth the size of a neutron, how would the intelligent life on that planet calculate the size of an inch on our planet?

I hope i wrote that understandably.

I may not be explaining myself correctly. But either way it is a lie. Everything is the size that we make it, in other words. Size is a matter of perspective.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

To answer your question,

Once you expand your conscious understanding into that of the Christ conscious ( i dont care to argue your point on the existance of Jesus, weather you believe in him or not, the Christ conscious exist as i have defined it for myself) gravity no longer has a role. Gravity is essentially a lie to keep you distracted from the truth.

So with no turmoil (lack of understanding) you could walk on anything you want because it would exist how you want.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Very interesting analogy. I like how you described 9999999 other spheres in a massive sphere. S&F. Hopefully this is discussed more. If you can clarify though, what are you saying then without current state in the universe? That the big bang never happened? Are you also saying each individual exists in their own universe? But we all interact with each other through our universes? I that is true does that mean you have to account more than humans. Every insect, plant in our earth, multiply that by the number of life suitable exoplanets (if there are any). That just makes so many spheres it is beyond comprehension.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Double Post.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Maddogkull]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

Ok, (deep breath)...
Lets take each individual sphere unassociated with the other spheres and put them together, but let them maintain individuality within the other spheres. It is paradoxal. The big bang is an absolute lie. The big bang came into existance when you allowed the idea of the big bang into your spectrum of understanding. Ok, phew. I hope you understood that (not that your dumb or anything like that).

Yes each individual exist within their own universe/heaven. BUT they exist together within the same universe/god. It is a play on words.

You would have to account for every atom you are acknowledging within your spectrum of the universe.

I believe what i am saying may greatly impact your philosophy if you understand, and or i am communicating this properly. Please ask for more clarifications as the ramification of this may be huge.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Here is an interesting article, the contents of which is along the lines of your discussion.

translate.googleusercontent.com...://www.niburu.nl/viewinstelling.php%3Fid%3D10&prev=_t&rurl=transla te.google.nl&usg=ALkJrhh4zTN4RA6V9qykpDq1H-UU3EUboA

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Lets say consciousness is a flashlight. The flashlight is a rotating multicolored laser spinning very fast. There is seven lights.

Now take that flashlight and shine it through your mind.

What do you see?

Now imagine that god is holding the flashlight. I don't care how you describe god.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Okay then, let me get this straight.....

Gravity is science's biggest lie? All you mentioned to support that statement is that matter is controlled by consciousness, then you went on to explain how we are our own universe.

Okay masters of our own universe, I can grasp that, but if matter is controlled by consciousness, then before we, as a society, or even as individuals were made aware of the concept of gravity, why couldn't we fly?

In other words, when I was young, I had no concept of any force holding me to the ground and completely believed I could fly, ended up with multiple lacerations and contusions for my conscious belief.

Make a bold statement, then elaborate on that statement, please don't go off on a completely different road.

I have also read Eckhardt Tolle's books

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by unfndqlt

I would like to read up on your website but currently my mind is processing a lot of information handed down from the source(as a way to say it, i dont know how else to explain). I will, when i can handle it look at your link!

Thank you!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

The what does the CMB (Cosmic Microwave Background) mean then? That and redshift just shows that our universe started from something. What do you account for those then? I mean how did our universe start then?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Shade O. Danzer

It is conscious perspective. You have had yet to understand the world and experience the perspectives required to "build" your universe/heaven. Please take a look at my flashlight analogy.

At a young age you introduced into a world of lies and had your reality built by these lies(unknowingly). This is not your fault as this finite existance(lie) is used as a way to teach you to become one with the source in infinity. So as you evolve your perspective and expand your consciousness you view yourself as aging. The idea is to change the way you view your universe without having to die.

Ok, i dunno if i communicated that correctly.

Your previous life you did not adjust to the perspective required to enter into your infinite/heaven perspective. So you were reborn, into a new universe, where you are given the opportunity to readjust your perspective.

I hope that helped.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

Our universe starts with birth. We are sphered into a multisphere. The multisphere creates our perspective until we reach an infinite perspective/heaven perspective.

So YOUR big bang was birth. So in a way yes, there is a big bang.

This is theoretical, it is something i am currently working on.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

So lets call the big bang, the big separation kind of. But it really would be the big creation. It would be a measure of your finite existance into the infinite. The big bang would be a measurement created to try to describe for you our beginning when in fact we had none. The big bang is a description of the finite, which doesn't exist.

Take the infinite creator, and separate a sphere from him, like a cell splitting. That is your big bang. Now move that individual sphere back into the infinite creator but remain as a sphere.

I hope that helped.

Or imagine a soap bubble being created through your little blowing utensil.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
nobody knows what gravity really is, we just know what it does

so ... no drama needed

the reality is that we are probably some computer simulation or some system inside another enormous system or both

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Being some system inside of another enormous system is perfectly correct. Although that does not describe gravity.

This is not drama. Your computer simulation would still need gravity.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

If you haven't already, watch this-

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Thank you for the video i enjoyed it. My most expressed issue is that with mathematics.

I have very similar views with quantum theory but i disagree with their idea of a photon existing. I don't think they can wrap consciousness up into a photon and measure it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join