It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anger over reality television 'virgin auction'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

Originally posted by Myrddin Wyllt
I think you missed my point....lol

A Gay guy can't pretend to be a virgin if his asshole is the size of the Mersey tunnel!

Peace

Muscles, my dear.
You know, those things that enable you to squeeze your mouth shut, no matter how much you put into it yesterday.

Some people actually learn to use them.

Patronizing someone, my dear, is quite childish.....

How dare you tell me to keep my mouth shut! I can say whatever I want!

If a gay guy is sexually active I don't care how much he contracts his muscles, anybody who would have sex with him would tell that he wasn't a virgin!

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, but bad sarcasm is just ignorance!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrddin Wyllt

Originally posted by Kailassa
A Gay guy can't pretend to be a virgin if his asshole is the size of the Mersey tunnel!

Peace

Muscles, my dear.
You know, those things that enable you to squeeze your mouth shut, no matter how much you put into it yesterday.

Some people actually learn to use them.

Patronizing someone, my dear, is quite childish.....

How dare you tell me to keep my mouth shut! I can say whatever I want!

If a gay guy is sexually active I don't care how much he contracts his muscles, anybody who would have sex with him would tell that he wasn't a virgin!
Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, but bad sarcasm is just ignorance!

Gawd, I got into an argument with an one who is lacking in comprehension skills ...
Where did I tell you to keep your mouth shut?
Where did I say you cannot say what you want?

You seem totally obsessed with with the excretory passages of homosexuals. Pray tell, are your statements based on personal research? How much experience do you have of the subject?

[edit on 11/5/10 by Kailassa]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

"You seem totally obsessed with with the excretory passages of homosexuals. Pray tell, are your statements based on personal research? How much experience do you have of the subject?"

What a very funny statement you make! My wife has friends who have associated with the Gay community, and, having to spell it out to you, a lot of them have to use tampons in their rectum because after having anal sex their muscles tend not to work the same as people who do not have anal sex!

"Gawd, I got into an argument with an one who is lacking in comprehension skills ...
Where did I tell you to keep your mouth shut?
Where did I say you cannot say what you want?"

You are obviously the one lacking in literacy, I can see sarcasm when its right in front of me, did you not say, sarcastically "You know, those things that enable you to squeeze your mouth shut, no matter how much you put into it yesterday. ", that's a nice way of saying "keep your mouth shut"

you asked a few posts back

""As there is no way to know if a man is a virgin I don't believe anyone will pony up US$20,000 for sex with the guys. "

... read back.... you started it!

my answer to you

"Gay guys perhaps? The guys could be "gay virgins"..........
And how would they know if he was a gay virgin or not....... think about it....lol!"

You are saying that a gay guy can pretend to be a virgin just by squeezing his sphincter muscles .... lol!

I have no more to say on this subject as you are obviously an expert on the excretory passages of homosexuals...ha!

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join