It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look Up At The Sky This May 22nd!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
ima look outside on may 22nd!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
OMG YOU WERE RIGHT!!!!
Okay well i was in my office right now and i believed really hard that it was may 22nd and that everyone was outside trying to see a UFO. And it happened all of a sudden I was outside seeing these HUGE space ships with american flags all over them.

Was this an attempt at humor?

Well, at least it's better than your reading comprehension.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by merryxmas

Typical i believed really hard and i saw ufos and you go and give me crap for it. It's okay i believed that you would write something like that.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
e.e Ok blossom starchild, enough of the tom foolery. Must I remind everyone the LAST time someone tried some crap like this and it failed epically? Enough with the prophecies, predictions and other non-factual statements.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Remember to try and think on it for just 30 seconds a day, everyone who is participating.

Originally posted by Xilvius
e.e Ok blossom starchild, enough of the tom foolery. Must I remind everyone the LAST time someone tried some crap like this and it failed epically? Enough with the prophecies, predictions and other non-factual statements.

What is non-factual about asking people to look up into the sky? What is prophetic about performing an experiment in intention?

This is an experiment for exactly that reason, it is an experiment.

I, kindly ask you, to understand simple definitions before responding with ignorance. I would say to research syntax but I think that would be too advanced so instead just read something long enough (as many times as it takes) so you actually understand what is being written.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I'd look up in the sky on may 22nd, i don't see why not. What time should we be looking up, because i can't be looking up in the sky all day

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Iron man 2 already came out

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I think everyone should look at the sky every night. I do, every chance I get.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Count me in.
Im gonna go buy a new video camera for may 22nd.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
reply to post by merryxmas

i am looking at the sky every night for the past 2 weeks and so far no ufo but i keep looking because ii believe i will see a ufo in one point
thank you.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Will look up in the night sky and hope to see anything other than normal.
Still if it doesn't work I'll still see the stars and stuffs

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
umm the 22nd is a saturday night so its highly likely that i may be intoxicated, and if im looking up at the sky then it will probably be a result of me falling over in my heels. Actually I dont see a reason not to, i'll give it a go, if i remember

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Theres this and the, " You can poke holes in the clouds with your mind
theory". Even if you get results, your just calling up demons.

I think everyone should look at the sky every night. I do, every chance I get.

Well of course you would Phage. I look at the night sky weather the sun is out or not.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by randyvs]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Should be an interesting to hear of the results of this
"test"

[edit on 21-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I have long held a deep rooted desire for a UFO to manifest before my intended will.

I think Intention is the tool we use to create desire.
When we desire strongly enough that energy is released into the sphere of influence we hold in the world.
Thats why some people say be careful what you wish for.

I think I will look outside my balcony windows tomorrow evening at around 8 or 9 pm and manifest a very strong desire to see a UFO.

It won't be the first time i have wished this looking at the sky but it will be the first time where i can consciously tap into the whirlpool of intended desires that will be connecting us on this day.

I will create with the power of imagination an idea that we are all connecting and that we are all willing it.

My intention will be pure and sincere and if you here on the news that there is a UFO over london tomorrow evening think of me.

If not at least i will have enjoyed the anticipation of something out of this world.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

-------------------------------------------

Look up in the daytime---before you get zonked

top topics

<< 1   >>

join