It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it complete?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
John Galt thinks so (source)

I searched for this, but I could not find a post.

Do any of you follow John? I go to his blog daily to see what he has to say. Every so often he puts together an entry that I see a lot of truth in...well, more than every so often...

Anyway, in this entry he goes on to say that the NWO is complete...and there was not a thing any of us could do about it. He states that for years we (America) have thought that we were the reason, with out guns and all, that the NWO was not being implemented. He states that we believed (those of us who do believe) that we were the last front in this global war...

Then, he goes on to state that it was not us that was preventing the NWO...but the European Union...and he states that the newest bailout over there is what has cemented the deal...not to mention the paragraph on the impending rules that come in 2012 for this side of the pond.

His prediction of the one word currency comes from America and Europe realizing that we have common financial needs and that we will "have to" merge our financial and legal systems...and at that point, it will be too late.

So, what do you think? Is he right? Is this where we are headed?

If you do not follow him, I suggest you visit him regularly.

Mods, please move if needed.

*Edited syntax...in bold*

[edit on 10-5-2010 by MarshMallow_Snake]

[edit on 10-5-2010 by MarshMallow_Snake]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake

Isn't john galt a fictional character in a once popular book?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Yes, you are correct. The blog author goes by this to shield his real name and ID.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Ive heard of him, and agree.

Anyone doubting this, google America and Mexicos Social Security merged pdf. And 'The Trans Atlantic Economic Partnership'

He is right.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
hmmm.. this is very interesting and most probably true!

1 trillion euro is a lot of money for bailout!! there is absolutely no way to repay so much debt..! sooner or later everybody will reach the conclusion to merge US and Europe to avoid complete collapse.. and god knows what the world would be like when that happens..

we have to do something.. wakeupp people!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by yellow.sapphirine

I am not sure people care. Too many people are caught up in the American Lifestyle of instant gratification to care. I think people see America as me instead of us...combine that with the psychological warfare of 9/11 and the everyday threat of terrorism...(which is working, or I believe they would bring it local and closer to home) and we have people who believe that things are being worked for their best interest.

I would love to see people wake up...but what will it cost? Millions upon millions of lives? Are people seriously ready to pay the ultimate price for something they will not live to see? Maybe, who knows...it would be nice to see people standing up for each other and the land we love.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
A one world government is a perfectly logical step in humanity evolution, infact its pretty much a given that is basicaly what we are meant to do with the world, a single unified planet with no borders, no compatition, no war.

Its just a shame the people in power forcing this to happen are complete #s and basicaly dont trust people for # so they think orwellian style control is the only way to control billions of loose cannons. shame. A gene rodenberry star trek utopia would have been quite nice. Maybe the next time we do it all again we will get that little bit closer.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
You mentioned a one world currency but then only listed N. America and Europe. What about Africa, S. America, Asia, and Australia??

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I think you would pretty much have to declare a world war to get China to give up there yen. Why the hell would they want too, there moneys actually worth something.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Great thread. I agree we just witnessed the birth of the beast.
NWO 1 \free world 0

I think the event's of the following weeks are going to be exciting.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
You mentioned a one world currency but then only listed N. America and Europe. What about Africa, S. America, Asia, and Australia??

I was just going off of what the blogger states. These are not my words. I would assume that he is thinking that once the US and EU combine, that the rest would fall in place, but that is just my speculation.

Sorry that I cannot really answer your question based on his blog entry.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

You ever seen the movie The Watchmen. USA and Russia were on the brink of nuking each other and the only reason they didn't was, because it took one of the superheroes to blow up a bunch of cities and make it look like one of the other superheroes went rouge and did it. Where I'm going with it is that it took a 3-rd party threat to unite us and I imagine that it would have to be something like that unfortunately...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by agentofchaos

I have not seen the movie yet, but I intend to.

Interesting...could that 3rd party be the cloak of a hostile alien race? I can see that working!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Even if every word of it is true, I'm still trying to understand why a one world government is a bad thing? I know we're supposed to be afraid of it but I don't really understand why. I also don't understand why, if it is bad like some of you claim it to be, any of you are waiting for someone else to act. I read on here all day long that people wish others would open their eyes and do something, well..if you believe in it that strongly why don't YOU do something? I'd seriously like to know the answer to that question.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake
His prediction of the one word currency comes from America and Europe realizing that we have common financial needs and that we will "have to" merge our financial and legal systems...and at that point, it will be too late.

I'm not sure what you mean by "too late." We already have a common currency system, which is the system of electronic transfers that takes place millions of times a day all around the world. The problem is that every time a transfer takes place, it has the added nonsense of having to convert it. It certainly would save a lot of time and effort (and money) if that ridiculous conversion wasn't necessary.

As for legal systems, we already have agreements regarding world trade laws, copyright laws, money transfer laws (as above), and so on. The only thing we still kind of disagree on between countries is the amount of freedom of information and expression we have in each individual country.

And really, as long as goods and services are bought and sold, and resources are adequately managed to keep people from starving, the New World Order doesn't really care. Political freedom is a choice individual countries have to work out on their own. The New World Order couldn't care less as long as it doesn't interfere with trade or protecting the planet.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loken68
Great thread. I agree we just witnessed the birth of the beast.
NWO 1 \free world 0

Just out of curiosity, what kind of monkey business are you up to that you feel is being restricted by "the government," or whoever? What are you not "free" to do?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by White Chapel

I have not said that it is a bad thing. In fact, sometimes I could see it as being a good thing. However, most people are afraid of the shadow society that will supposedly be running the show and making slaves out of us common folk...if that is true (and if we are not slaves already) then it is a bad thing...however, if peace and prosperity come of it, then it would be a good thing.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I was just paraphrasing what the blogger stated. The too late quote is part of that paraphrase. See above. I am split on it is a good or bad thing.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Well maybe, but really it would be more like if a terrorist sect/"mad scientist" just destroyed like 4 or 5 major cities at the same time...was where I was going with it.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join