It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of Days...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Hi guys,
I am new here and this is my first post. I have been reading quite alot of stuff here for 2 weeks now and folowing the links and reading stuff in other sites. I was very interested in this "AUSSIE BLOKE" thing and have read everything about what he has to say. I came across this site:

www.truinsight.com...

I have read every word on that site and something does not feel right. I can't say weather all this stuff is the truth or not but all the things happening worldwide right now with the Naval forces all over the place, alot of traffic in or near caves, government places, the low key Antarctic lookout points, Snowball intercept, Bush's meeting with the Pope, Book of revelations, Venus, Occult, etc... and all of this happening all as I write this, I personally think we should get together and go further. Getting the government to speak up is like pulling blood out of a rock, it will never happen. So... What I think we should do is go to the media. All it takes is an email to every TV station, Radio station & Newspaper... the media has a way of finding things out quicker than us.
Even if there is a minimal possibility that what AB or whoever he/she/it is, is true, I think it would be wise for all people to know. There is a chance that I am on the wrong path, but... the media is able to get the truth out of the government (WHATEVER THE TRUTH MIGHT BE)

What are your thoughts on this?

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
We'll know the truth in a matter of a day or so...if I dont start seeing astroid dust darkening our days I Know for sure AB is just a star trek nerd

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 02:43 AM
link   
There is talk of the moon starting to turn red on GLP... Is anyone else seeing this? I am in Melbourne, moon wont show for another few hrs.

www.godlikeproductions.com.../8/04&replies=8

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Pic in Hawahi...

www.mlo.noaa.gov...

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Ok a new member.

Been reading all this 'Aussie Bloke' and stuff for a while, looks like june is going to be an interesting month...

But that photo on the last post....what's that about?!

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Sorry, I shouldn't have posted that here, I started another thread about it, about claims the moon is turning red, the last link is from a cam in Hawai about an hour ago of what others think is the moon.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Oh i see -

Think its from all the fires. Had me going for a minute then, thought the pic was the comet

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The moons turning red????? It looks pretty normal here in the UK at night, that pic looks more like a Meteor, or some Space Junk................

Theres been so many sightings of meteors coming into Earths atmosphere, theres been one in Washington, one in Brazil, hell I've seen two shooting stars in the past week!!!!

I hope nothing's really happening...........

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   
What fires task????????????

Whats the picture from Hawaii meant to be of, the Moon, or the Comet????

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Haven't any of you been paying attention? The "Aussie Bloke" story is a complete hoax! It's been covered as a hoax in several posts and threads here on ATS. Locking thread.

top topics

join