It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brown says he will resign by September

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Dont know why my thread was closed as this is breaking news. BROWN is nolonger PM and this thread is irrelevant.

So Browns resigned halfhour ago, and now the Eton Oxford Toff is on his way to Buckingham palace right now to be Sworn in!

[edit on 11/5/10 by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
What we need is stability here.... people with a brain who can see what is happening here and what could potentially happen over the next 5 to 10 years!

Certainly Taxes and House Prices need to come down

Working hours need to come down

Family life needs more attention

Children need a different type of education

Benefits still need to be paid (to those that warrant it)

Illegals need to leave

Borders need to be monitored

Fanatics/Radicals need to be kicked out

This is just some of the things i'd be working on...

people seem to forget disabled rights

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This world problem came from london and new york, who is in charge of the london thing, i would think its the chancellor wouldn't you?

London plays a massive role in world economies, no matter what you think, and that means our chancellor had an important role in keeping tabs on these people, i would assume. Its his job to see where things are going, and to stop it if it goes out of hand, but they let the blood suckers run free.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire

Oh is everyone suited up to enjoy the party of champagne and diamond cakes, DC gets stuck in.

maybe he'll turn out to be soooo much of a liar, he'll turn his back on the rich ?

[edit on 11-5-2010 by thecrow001]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire
So Browns resigned halfhour ago, and now the Eton Oxford Toff is on his way to Buckingham palace right now.

Not to mention member of the notorious Bullingdon Group. en.wikipedia.org...

You'll see Dave is just like you and I.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Dont know why my thread was closed as this is breaking news. BROWN is nolonger PM and this thread is irrelevant.

I have registered a complaint about your thread closure - your thread was real time breaking news - and had no cause for closure in my book. It was also at a tangent to this one.

Keep up the good work.

ETA

I was posting that under labour I was made redundant twice and had my first business fail - but as the mod closed the thread I was unable to reply and agree with the poster.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Silk]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

yeah, we all like getting drunk, then smashing up pubs and cafes then get mommy and daddy to pay for the damage.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Silk

seems it was probably a moderator not from the UK.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

So Browns resigned halfhour ago, and now the Eton Oxford Toff is on his way to Buckingham palace right now to be Sworn in!

The closure of your thread was totally unnecessary.

To me it simply confirms ATS is run by Americans, for Americans and no other nation deserves a look in.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Well he's gone as I knew from last week he would be....but a thought the new Government....ConDem...sounds Ominous!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
There will be another election in 12 -18 months time.

That will be the really important one.

I wonder which of us will remeber the promises made over the last few day's and how many of them have been kept?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I know he had to, But it was nice of Cameron to admit that Brown has done some decent things and I think that Cameron is gonna have to be everything that the Tories of old, were not.

I hope, although not holding my breath, that Cameron will be a decent PM and that perhaps with a "Liberal" influence, he will have compromised quite a lot and we can hopefully move forward, time will tell I guess.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join