It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York to Install More Street Cameras

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
So, MSM is reporting that NYC Mayor is visiting London to review their security camera CCTV system. They're talking about putting cameras in all "potential attack areas" of New York City, and for blocks in all directions surrounding these potential targets.

It's a simple implementation of NWO tactics:

1) Create a scare
2) Wait until the people demand a solution
3) Implement the solution that you were going to do in the first place.

England has more CCTV cameras in place than any other country in the world as a camera per capita total. Looks like the United States is following suit.

The English CCTV cameras were first installed "to allow the BBC to provide extra coverage of the Coronation of Elizabeth II" in the 1950's!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
anyone wanting the solution to this big brother issue. just U2U me for a single License to protect your privacy. Product will be available for purchase later on this year. but you can make your own, for free for now U2U will gain instructions and CCI's permission. CCI has a patent pending, material and design patent.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
They are being installed to keep a closer eye on possible attacks, help identify the culprit and so that they can act fast to avoid a large loss of life. It's a good move to make and definitely makes the streets safer.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Everton

well if they are the ones attacking .... why the camera's.....
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

check out Aaron Russo - Alex Jones interview. 2004

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Tsk, now I cant walk on the streets without cops looking at my every move..... they recently put camera's, NYPD camera's that actually says NYPD with its little blue and white color by the projects....... now WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WILL DO A TERROR ATTACK IN THE HOOD?

All this camera's is to watch over people and thats it...... they gonna put it in area's with drug dealings, different races (blacks/spanish/arab), get more people arrested, control the whole damn island...

the only closer eye they gonna have is on the people itself in their apt, in their buildings, coming out and in, where you go, what trainstation you taking, etc etc, the list goes on....sooner or later people will have to go underground to stay out of the view

If the recent threat isnt a damn clue that it was a false flag to pass new laws and more camera's on the streets all around the nation...then you must be thinking with your emotions and not with your real logic and sense..

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
If someone you knew died in an attack i'm sure you'd prefer to have the cameras there to help capture the culprits and piece the plot together, it's paranoia to believe the cops will be sitting their watching your every move, they have more interesting things to focus on my friends.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Everton
If someone you knew died in an attack i'm sure you'd prefer to have the cameras there to help capture the culprits and piece the plot together, it's paranoia to believe the cops will be sitting their watching your every move, they have more interesting things to focus on my friends.

I sure wouldnt want no camera's, what I would like if they actually do their jobs the old hard working fashion... and this coming from someone who has been assaulted out on the streets... I still dont feel comfortable with an eye in the air watching...

I'm not being paranoid or anything of cops which I should have since they aint help me or arrested the guys....I know they're not gonna be watching over me or anyone but they are watching the streets period therefore I'm on the streets, therefore, each time i pass a camera, they are seeing me... so now I have to walk all str8,not talk to anyone, mind my own business and be like a robot without making the wrong move...

And if you come from an area that your local precinct is corrupted and have heard and seen what they do to a citizen walking on the streets, hell i've been stopped by undercovers (white/2 blacks/hispanic) in my old neighborhood on my way to the bank and was stopped like if I was in the area looking for trouble and this is an jewish/arabic area...and i'm hispanic..... also check the ny stats, check out how the people feel about cops here in ny esp if you are from a black/hispanic community with its own cops causing terror, learn about "Quality Of Life" policy see how that is and the overpower abuse cause by it, the real terror are the cops around these parts of manhattan and the tri-state..

so i have every right to speak on this subject due to experiences, from me to family member for no damn reason to other close people that was due wrong by cops... I have or had friends and family in the NYPD, i come from a military background, brother and lots of cousins in the service and fiends

[edit on 10-5-2010 by MilzGatez]

[edit on 10-5-2010 by MilzGatez]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
calling Capt. Paintball to NYC. those custom paintballs are needed in NYC.
oh save us oh Captain Paintball ... They are looking at me....

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Everton
They are being installed to keep a closer eye on possible attacks, help identify the culprit and so that they can act fast to avoid a large loss of life. It's a good move to make and definitely makes the streets safer.

Got any cites to back up that statement? 'Cos the police disagree with you.

CCTV boom has failed to slash crime, say police

"Massive investment in CCTV cameras to prevent crime in the UK has failed to have a significant impact, despite billions of pounds spent on the new technology, a senior police officer piloting a new database has warned. Only 3% of street robberies in London were solved using CCTV images, despite the fact that Britain has more security cameras than any other country in Europe."

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lemon_tree

If its failing then I wonder what is the real purpose of those CCTV's?

top topics

join