It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there anyone in Washington that doesn't work for Goldman Sachs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Despite all the heat about Washington filling its ranks with former Goldman Sachs associates now Obama has just nominated yet another Goldman Sachs former employee Elena Kagan for supreme court.

There are thousands or at least hundreds of qualified personnel that could fill these political positions yet it seems that either EVERYONE used to work for Goldman Sachs or they are being specifically picked BECAUSE they worked for Goldman Sachs.

What are the chances that everyone you hire has worked for the same company. I understand GS is a big company but everyone? I have somewhat ignored this for awhile but when I learned that the new supreme court nominee is a former GS employee I was just kind of shocked at how obvious and in your face this is.

This isn't so much about Obama because he doesn't make any decisions he just does what his advisers tell him it is just about the overt ownership and systematic infiltration of government by Goldman Sachs and corporations in general. All of these Sachs folks working in Washington will try to make Goldman proud if they have any hopes of a sweet private sector job when their time in Washington dries up.

I vote to ban anymore people from working in Washington if they have ever had associations with Goldman Sachs. Just to change it up a little because I know we are a retarded public and wouldn't know our head from a hole in the ground but this is just insulting.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Beefcake]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
Despite all the heat about Washington filling its ranks with former Goldman Sachs associates now Obama has just nominated yet another Goldman Sachs former employee Elena Kagan for supreme court.

Yeah well that's one of Obama's pay back instalments for all the election money they pumped into his campaign. GS has Obama by the balls. Just like many other previous presidents.

Just another day at the office IMHO!

IRM
:shk:

[edit on 10/5/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

It is just such hubris that despite constant criticism over appointing Goldman Sachs people over and over again he goes and does it again.

I am one that feels that both parties are bought and paid for and that Obama is no different than any of the other puppet presidents but I would think that Washington would at least try and look like they aren't corporate controlled. Just nominate a random liberal judge anyone at all there has to be a good number that are qualified why another Goldman Sachs person. It is almost like they don't even care anymore they are like "we will do what we want and there is nothing you can do about it."

We are constantly being punked.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
reply to post by InfaRedMan

It is just such hubris that despite constant criticism over appointing Goldman Sachs people over and over again he goes and does it again.

Ironic isn't it!

I am one that feels that both parties are bought and paid for and that Obama is no different than any of the other puppet presidents

I agree wholeheartedly. However the very thought makes some people uncomfortable. I guess it's hard for some people to admit they've been duped.... again!

As they say, "Fool me once....shame on you. Fool me twice.... shame on me".

We are constantly being punked.

Word!

IRM

top topics

join