It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual Apollo pics, video and transcripts

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
much of the reflection is of THAT machine.

Ok, would you mind telling me what part of the LRV is being reflected where the arrow is pointing, because it's not a part I'm familiar with.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c990e7346ac4.jpg[/atsimg]

We can quite clearly see the low gain antenna to the right of the arrow, so what is that to the left where the arrow is pointing ?

edit on 16-1-2011 by ppk55 because: added pic with arrow

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ppk55

It looks like whatever (I think it's a hill) is being reflected in the visor is the direction of a line starting in the astronaut and passing above the right front wheel of the LRV.

Edit: this panorama is a better choice than the one you posted, it was taken in that place at that time.

edit on 16/1/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ppk55

Originally posted by Exuberant1
That is an optical illusion caused by the lips on the wheel cover.

Exhuberant, you could be right. I'm 50/50 with this one ... I'm not sure the fender furthest away should be 'eaten into' that much by the rock.

Maybe this will help.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by ppk55

It looks like whatever (I think it's a hill) is being reflected in the visor

I've looked at the panorama link you provided above, and I can't see a 'hill' that resembles what is being reflected in the astronauts visor. If what is reflected in the visor doesn't resemble the panorama then the question remains. What is being reflected in the visor?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Unusual Apollo HD video

A remote controlled lunar rover with a suspended dummy astronaut that doesn't move a finger, with completely frozen arms and legs.

edit on 10-6-2011 by Ove38 because: new link

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ove38

A remote controlled lunar rover with a suspended dummy astronaut that doesn't move a finger, with completely frozen arms and legs.

Let's see... he's in a space suit, so you can't see whether he's turning his head or not, and he has to control the rover with his right hand. His left arm does move, but I guess that's not enough for you; you probably expected him to stand up and wave both arms shouting "Look ma, no hands!"

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Let's see... he's in a space suit, so you can't see whether he's turning his head or not, and he has to control the rover with his right hand. His left arm does move, but I guess that's not enough for you; you probably expected him to stand up and wave both arms shouting "Look ma, no hands!"

When does the left arm move ? it's in an unnaturally high position the whole time, the terrain makes it move a bit up and down, thats all

edit on 10-6-2011 by Ove38 because: more text

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ove38

When does the left arm move ? it's in an unnaturally high position the whole time, the terrain makes it move a bit up and down, thats all

So if you saw the arm move, why did you say "completely frozen arms and legs?" How much movement would you expect from someone in a space suit driving a rover? Handstands?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

You know what he means jeez.. ; ) it looks like a dummy, his arm is stiff when the "lunar buggy" come back after turning and coming back.

But who knows, right? since the moon visit was real in reality it can't be a dummy since it will break the reality in so many ways.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Good God people,we were to the Moon many times before 69' and we have our bases up there.
edit on 10-6-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Interesting, do you have any books about it so I can start to read ? : )

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Why is there a siren at the start of this clip and then repeating audio in this NASA Apollo 16 video ? BTW it's an off air recording of the TV broadcast.

history.nasa.gov...

Sorry, but this 'Real Player' format is the only format NASA encodes this clip in.

edit: as soon as I learn how to convert it I will post the new version.

Then in this image .. what looks wrong to you without me prompting it ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b02e1f718b27.jpg[/atsimg]

If you need the original .. here it is...
spaceflight.nasa.gov...

(hint try zooming in on the bottom of the flag on the higher res download)

Now ask yourself, could you do a better photoshop job?

lots more to come ...

[edit on 10-5-2010 by ppk55]

S&F

LMAO this is the best fake picture, I have seen NASA do >>> I must admit
...omg what the heck were they thinking??
I haven’t seen the rest but this takes the cake so
far !!!!!

I have been saying this for years NASA really has messed their fake hoax landings up so bad .. and this is the reason why so many don't even believe the BS anymore even the ones who really believed they went to the moon have changed their mind and are really ticked off about it why are they ticked off .. well lets just say that 25 million dollars isn’t a drop in the bucket ,, so now I wonder how all this money got divided up LOL

Exactly lots dont have tire tracks and the backrounds dont match up .. it just don't get any worse, but they had how many years to post anything they think the gullible will believe

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b02e1f718b27.jpg[/atsimg]

(hint try zooming in on the bottom of the flag on the higher res download)

Now ask yourself, could you do a better photoshop job?

[edit on 10-5-2010 by ppk55]

From the original OP, I don't get it. What's wrong with this picture?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by notonsamepage

I have but you must give me some time to find books i put them somewhere,then i will sent you a PM with the name of the books

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join