It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excavation Now Happening Under the Sphinx' Paw! Was Edgar Cayce Right?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
So are they excavating under the Sphinx or not? I can remember as a child watching a documentary in which at one point they suggested the possibility of a chamber underneath the Sphinx and it amazes me that no progress has been seemingly mde.

On a side note, if they are excavating a lot of people will be disapointed when they don't drag out a big and shiny intergalactic spaceship.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Agent 0range]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent 0range

They are escavading under the sphinx and they have in the past as well apparently, except we are not allowed to know anything about it. they do not see us as the same level.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Well I was hoping for new evidence because that YouTube slide show left something to be desired.

First, if this is as secret as it is being made out to be (with the Red Bull event as a cover) why even allow someone to take pictures. If you want to keep something from prying eyes, you don't create evidence that can only expose yourself.

There is no reference point to where this dig is taking place. They may have placed the initial dig site away from the Sphinx to reduce any possible damage to the structure, but it's not at all visible in a single picture from that sldeshow.

Also why would they store something which could hold such great importance and meaning (which could be said of all ancient Egyptian artifacts) in that shack. If they are some type of documents they would want to be preserved as best possible which at the very least is out of the hot and dry Egyptian desert.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
some 10 people died there without explanation ...

it was recent or old is this story?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I live not far from Giza and have seen the blue sandbags around the area in front of the Sphinx. The photos in the video are taken with the Sphinx behind the photographer and the area being photographed is the seating area for the daily Sound and Light show. The sandbags have been in evidence for over three months although I have no idea of their purpose. No one could see the Sphinx or the pyramids at Giza from this vantage point, but the site is very clear to anyone familiar with the area. I doubt very much that the Red Bull even was anywhere near the Sphinx and it certainly wouldn't be in front of it as there is nowhere for it to take place. It could have been slightly south where there is desert for the participants to use and you'd get some nice shots of the Sphinx and pyramids. As for what is going on...who knows? Dr. Hawass is the head of the Supreme Council for Antiquities and basically either hangs out in his office in Cairo or wanders around checking on other people's digs all over the country. It is fairly commonly known that there are a lot of antiquities in the area in front of the Sphinx but it is quite built up with homes and businesses. The SCA has been trying for years to find a way to clear the area for excavation without much luck. Will be interesting to see what comes out. The local gossip mills are definitely working overtime.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
I don't get it...

There's an excavation under the Sphinx's paw but its happening 100 feet away from the Sphinx?

If what I am thinking of is really under the real sphinx...and not some other dimension kind of stuff....the magnitude of the space this would take up in just unbelievable.

If it is what I think it could be....it would expand much further then just below the Sphinx...but a entrance may lay close to the sphinx.

We could be talking about a place very very very deep under the grounds of Egypt.

Here lately I have thought that this place could be in another dimension...for so often it is visited through NDE and OBE.

But if it is real and on this real Earth....I really hate to think of humans getting a hold of such a precious place. Makes my stomach hurt, makes me sad to think it. If it is what some say it is....it holds all of Earths history, below Egypt.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Babylon has been stealing truth from ancient times for ever, just ask the brother freemason George G. M. James, who was killed for writeing this book.

www.assatashakur.org...

The Aims of the Book

The aim of the book is to establish better race relations in the world, by revealing a fundamental truth concerning the contribution of the African Continent to civilization. It must be borne in mind that the first lesson in the Humanities is to make a people aware of their contribution to civilization; and the second lesson is to teach them about other civilizations. By this dissemination of the truth about the civilization of individual peoples, a better understanding among them, and a proper appraisal of each other should follow.

This notion is based upon the notion of the Great Master Mind: Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. Consequently, the book is an attempt to show that the true authors of Greek philosophy were not the Greeks; but the people of North Africa, commonly called the Egyptians; and the praise and honour falsely given to the Greeks for centuries belong to the people of North Africa, and therefore to the African Continent. Consequently this theft of the African legacy by the Greeks led to the erroneous world opinion that the African Continent has made no contribution to civilization, and that its people are naturally backward. This is the misrepresentation that has become the basis of race prejudice, which has affected all people of color.

For centuries the world has been misled about the original source of the Arts and Sciences; for centuries Socrates, Plato and Aristotle have been falsely idolized as models of intellectual greatness; and for centuries the African continent has been called the Dark Continent, because Europe coveted the honor of transmitting to the world, the Arts and Sciences.

"I am happy to be able to bring this information to the attention of the world, so that on the one hand, all races and creeds"
-George G. M. James -

p. 8

might know the truth and free themselves from those prejudices which have corrupted human relations; and on the other hand, that the people of African origin might be emancipated from their serfdom of inferiority complex, and enter upon a new era of freedom, in which they would feel like free men, with full human rights and privileges.

"Next: Chapter I: Greek Philosophy is Stolen Egyptian Philosophy"

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ReHaBzWuRdZ

I cant wait to look more at what you added there.

Consequently, the book is an attempt to show that the true authors of Greek philosophy were not the Greeks; but the people of North Africa, commonly called the Egyptians; and the praise and honour falsely given to the Greeks for centuries belong to the people of North Africa, and therefore to the African Continent.

SO much so that the word and name 'Thoth' is something that the majority of people would relate to Egypt.

The actual history of a scribe is true and is Egyptian in origin...but the name of this scribe was not Thoth...Thoth was something that was added by the Greeks...causing the true name to loose meaning. Then later 'Hermes' gets connected in there as well. It seems like they came in, used the 'Thoth' name for the already existent history of the 'scribe'...and then added new history to the 'scribe' in the name of Hermes.

Give me some error room cause Im just spouting off the top of my mind...but there is much blunder with the whole history of Egypt and Greek's claiming it as their own.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Give me some error room cause Im just spouting off the top of my mind...but there is much blunder with the whole history of Egypt and Greek's claiming it as their own.

Again, it all comes down to the Hall of Records and the Atlantean Civilization.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I've been to the Sphinx. The stills are not from the area of the Sphinx. This is a BS video.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
I've been to the Sphinx. The stills are not from the area of the Sphinx. This is a BS video.

I've been to the Sphinx. The stills are from the area of the Sphinx. The video is correct.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

The area of the Sphinx? How about far away from the Sphinx. This is no where near the Sphinx. It is not 100 feet away. This is a substantial distance from the Sphinx.

The closest this comes is 440 feet or 135 meters away in the area near the seating for the sound and light show. Due to the lack of the Sphinx in the background or the temple of the Sphinx I doubt it is this close location. This is a hoax.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by paracelsus

The following is a transcription of an audio recording made during a visit of Atun-Re
This is the message of Atun-Re when he appeared to Lance Carter on March 4, 2008.
When I had initially seen Atun-Re, I had acknowledged him and acknowledged with a prayerful bow. And though at that time we were in close communication, I could have information in relationship to the actual Egyptian experience because of the parallel time processing and knowledge coordination abilities that are present through my consciousness in relation to the Atun-Re consciousness, which is in the strata, the time strata of the reality that that being is present, and in that environ. And then, mobilized from that set of coordinates, in that particular stone encasement, in that particular area, in that statuary area unknown burial area in locations under certain distance 70 or 80 yards in direction of a star from the North. And then, the chamber and consciousness partitions, consciousness partitions according to the familial relationships in the time period in the coordination. Family members are embedded within the rock membership or within the rock museum there, and in the encasement of individuals, the males and females and family members and the jewelry and the adornment and the eternality and familial relationships everlasting in this world. And then the coordination of consciousness with the consciousness of the consciousness of the being that had been contacting beings in that realm, in that realm in that place in that time and that space and that coordination reality - coordinated with the lineage membership. Lineage membership through the genetic coordination of the lineage through time and the individuals through the royal and the hierarchical marriage structures and the coordination of the Atun-Re consciousness with the familial members and then the familial members able to coordinate the consciousness, and the consciousness is able to be supported through time and space, and then the consciousness being independent of those individuals, yet in the placement of that consciousness within that familial relationship. That consciousness be carried in the genetics and within the consciousness of the lineage of those who are partake of the conscious lineage of these, those that have been partake are those of the lineage that has become endeared to the consciousness of the Re, and then, the consciousness being a partition of the other consciousness that is all. Then the conscious partition in the coordination with the relation to the other exterior realities has a particular interest in the coordination of events in Egyptian space-time as well. www.cdbaby.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by paracelsus

The following is a continued transcription of an audio recording made during a visit of Atun-Re.

The manifestation of space-time mirrors and portals using round device on two angel wings and angel wing mirror, angel wing mirror. Please concentrate in the special manner, and then the mirror, round mirror. And then the golden look at mirror, and then the gaze of eyes. Conscious set up of conscious reality. Then the consciousness of the Re become in the lineage understanding. And then the lineage know all the Re being and being in Re consciousness, and then the Re being in the environ, and then the Re being in the temple, being in the small temple. And the being, in the being in their area seeing all they do in compassion for beings and they say: "Yes, we are for you and then they do things for Re and he shows them how to look in my mirrors and see the faces". And then they look and see in these places and the lights they dimmer and flicker. And then the beings they see and be. And then they say and do and all things come true. They are the beings they say our lineage connect from before. All beings and lineages know time. And being time and being lineage be connect to mind-body consciousness we are. And then in the connection have become. We are in the strands of time. We have talked and have taken you to the places where we come from. We are not like you, but we like you. We have you in mind and heart, but we are not going to take you away. We have our places we go to. We have no other reason to come here except to play. You have your own games. We have ours. There are other times we have taken our pleasures here. We will take them again. There are not restrictions upon us like you. Never mind those things they say. We have our own times, our own days. We have our own pleasures too, and that is why we are curious about you and have our own intentions in our own relations. And therefore, in our manners and our polite response to all those things you ask and say. We are in your presence for meaning, and the meaning is for you to know our true intention and in your own presence and in your own spirit to determine your degree and level of cooperation with us. We know you from before and you know us too. So, you know all we say and do. But it is up to you to take your vows too being as you are all those that have known this too. Where? We will take you there again. Those places of knowledge are not restricted to you. You have accessed. You know those places. You know those times. Those things you wish to know have to be known. Those who should know them should know them. Why have they not been discovered and known? There will be other ways and the other ways are forthcoming. Your other alliances have been mistaken, other alliances with those creepy beings. You know what I mean. Come clean of those beings. You know truth and true beings. Let the others that invade be expelled or flee. This is not our duty to defend you. This is something you must do. The Lords of Light have their presence made. They have their time and space to do. We will visit you again young man. Not everything you said was true, but a little bit will do. Peace be with you. Oh.
www.cdbaby.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
So there is no evidence that this excavation is anywhere close tot he Sphinx. Nothing at all has been posted that suggests this is an archaeological excavation. It appears to be nothing more than work to run a racing event.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Any updates on what's going on with the excavation???

By the way, it is well known that Ancient Egyptian mathematics and sciences predate Pythagoras, Plato and Aristotle. But a number bronze age cultures in Greece, such as the Minoan civilization developed independently of the Egyptian civilization. The technological and social advances of these cultures greatly influenced the golden age philosophers that you claim "stole" ancient Egyptian science and philosophy. Informed students of ancient Greek intellectual achievements don't claim that Greece invented civilization in a vacuum, of course cultural exchange took place as a result of trade, and of course the Greeks learnt from the Egyptians, the Phoenicians, and others.

However, it is important to recognize the advances in scientific and philosophical fields made by thinkers such as Plato and Aristotle. Though both the Egyptians and Greeks worshiped many gods, you don't see the ancient Egyptians proposing that there may only be one, or perhaps none. Do not underestimate how important the questioning of superstition is to intellectual progress. With this in mind one can see how Aristotle and others' developments in a "scientific method", search for natural laws rather than divine intervention, and emphasis of reason and empirical evidence are the intellectual forebears of western civilization.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The sad part is there are lines in the sand and this find is on there side of the line. The start of this world is there and should be shares with the world.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

they actually discovered many ancient cities 100s of feet under the water all around the world that could only have been built before or during the ice age. in places such as lake titi kaka (probably spelt that very wrong) where the residing natives of the area talk about the land being the place of genesis of that land that was flooded after the "first age" of humanity, other places are like the dragons triangle close to japan where a huge complex of stone structures were found under water. and also the ancient city of dwarka (the place Krishna was said to have ruled with the people) is said to have been found off the coast of the present day city of dwarka in India. i believe there were two more cities found like one where they thought they might of found the ancient harbour of atlantis off the coast of mexico i think. all of these places are where the residing natives say they are. dating back to the times myths from the ancient religions date back too, before recorded history. thought ud find that trippy. check out the show ancient aliens

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

This thread seems to co-insde with the Bucegi Mountain mystery thread that claims there are tunnels running from Egypt to Romanian and also to Thailand. I don't know the true facts but there seem to be a lot of clues that indicate something extraordinary is going on!!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
There are claims all over about massive tunnel and cave systems. They are all silly tall tales.

My favorite is the claim that Geronimo eluded the army by riding on his horse into a cave in Arizona and exited from the mouth of Carlsbad cavern days later.

Seems that these other underground ways are longer and even more silly.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join