It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third eye, Evil eye

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Is the origins of the third eye evil in nature? I have been doing a lot of spiritual work as of late and it has dawned on me, why do we need to channel energy? We are made of pure energy. Are we channeling energy for use of psychic vampirism, the likes of which control the world? Is the third eye a lie among a thousand truths?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Upon hearing third eye, many automatically think of ‘nazar’ – not being an amulet here, but actually an ‘evil eye’ cast causing bad luck.

However, when I think ‘third eye’ I think of him:

Shiva's third eye has the power to destroy, ultimately, burn anything in it’s path – the world.

However, it also relates to

Being a Hindu, we believe that having a third eye is the symbol of not only our faith, but achieving enlightenment. It can be seen on Shiva, the Buddha and the norm wear a “tilak” to represent it.

Some of us actually believe that we can see the universe, communicate in hidden ways once upon finding the third eye.

I found this:

Interestingly, some gifted yogis and devotees have such a hidden virtual eye with which they detect or even see celestials including Hindu Devatas, sages (maharshis) and saints and communicate with them. The author believes a circular magnetic field that forms in the frontal portion of the brain in them acts as the hidden third eye, which receives and transmits a kind of radiation that probably lye outside the range of known electromagnetic radiation spectrum.

The article leads on here: www.angelfire.com...

[edit on 10/5/2010 by BlackPoison94]

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
What tips would you give to a beginner.

new topics

join