It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hispanic student knocks down american flag

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Ironically Alex Jones had something to say that aligns a little about my previous comments. How we are being manipulated into division and a possible race war.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Miracle Man

You and I are racists because we don't want to support every third worlder that wants to come into our country.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The truck was stopped behind another truck it wasnt like they just provoked the guy to come up and smack the flag. The "Americans" even drove away till after the "mexican" kept chasing them. The "Americans" then jumped out while the "mexican" el hide o behind o obeseo. About a minute and a half into the video you just see alot of fat mexican girls. where I am from the few mexicans are sexy whats the deal... They look like a bunch of lards. Are all americans this lazy now?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

I have been called racist since I made it clear that I didn't support President Obama during the primary.

Didn't bother me then and it doesn't bother me now.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by FantasmaTaans

That is the biggest BS I ever heard, I am a Latino women I am an American and in my house we only speak English, anybody that by choice move into another country to live and enjoy that country benefits should assimilate out of respect or leave the country.

This so cultural BS is destroying America, is a reason why immigrants came to the US To become Americans.

Pity how even history has failed the generations in this nation

AND WE HAVE A WINNER FINALLY A VOICE OF REASON!!!!!!

Looks like a loser to me. In my parents home we learned to speak two languages. Many immigrants teach their children their native tongue and English.

My mom works as a nanny and many parents who she has worked for have even asked her to teach at least a few words of spanish to their children. Why? It's knowledge. It broadens their vision of what the world encompasses.

I personally don't wave any flags because it just ain't my thing but we have asimilated as well as those Italian/Irish/Polish/Etc. immigrants that wave their flags during their parades or have a cultural bumper sticker. Not imposing their culture on anyone just celebrating their roots.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Let the 3rd worlders in, just as long as they apply for citizenship, respect the laws, pay their taxes, and don't complain about this country who took them in and is throwing all kinds of free @#$% at them. "I hate your country but will gladly let you feed me, clothe me, house me; oh and my 12 kids."

"I love Mexico so much that I had to leave it. I came to the US so I could wave my Mexican flag that I'm so proud of. In Mexico I was starving and living on the street and couldn't afford to buy a flag to wave. That's why I came here. Got a job and some food and a place to sleep, and a neat little store sells these Mexican flags that I'm so dang proud of. Now I can say how much I hate the US."

If La Raza or the folks behind the plan of San Diego took over the southwest and the US conceded the land, who will be responsible for feeding and caring for the people that live in that land? They can't take care of themselves in Mexico as it is, but they seem to think that expanding their footprint will allow them to learn self-sufficiency? Attack all the people giving them handouts with machete's and then starve to death. It's like that old story about the frog and the scorpion. Scorpion needs a ride across the lake and frog reluctantly agress, and half-way across the scorpion stings the frog, and they will both die, frog says "why the heck did you do that you idiot?" and the scorpion replied "because I'm a scorpion you idiot".

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Like someone said in another post I live in Southern California but I grew up in St. Louis, MO. I've seen poverty. I've seen blacks in innery cities, I've seen rural poverty in backwoods and small towns in MO. And now I've seen suburbs being destroyed by Mexican poverty which brings me to my point. It's not about race, it's not about legal or illegal (I mean no one should break the law) it's about ECONOMICS! American cannot support underemployed, poor, uneducated third world legals or illegals who come here and breed like rabbits having more kids than they can afford.

My father was a polish immigrant. He was raised in an orphanage from 10-18 years old. His father was killed by the Nazis while serving in the Polish army. He never knew his father. His mother took him to France after that and raised him until he was ten. She died of a stroke. My father had no brothers and sisters and came from a small polish farming family. Basically he was raised by the "system" until the age of 18 when he was kicked out of the orphanage which is what happened back then. The orphanages in Europea were not fun places. They were cuthroat. My point is he came to America, educated himself, worked hard, and took care of his family. My brothers and I all had a normal, well provided for middle class lifestyle. All of us have continued that trend. I.e. my father handled his responsbilities. He didn't sit around sticking his loins in my mom having kids. Both my parents worked their butts off.

The bottomline is I don't see this same mentality in Mexicans. Sure they work hard. But what do they work hard for? To buy fancy rims, nice clothes, cell phones, and cars? Or are they teaching their kids about the importance of college? Are they saving for their children's college education? My dad always emphasized the importance of college in his kids even though he never had the chance. I don't see this mentality in most Mexicans. Im sure some do. But the bottomline is there are too many poor mexicans flooding into this country who can't support the kids they have. That's my biggest complaint and I think the REAL focuse of immigration problems nowadays. The immigrants nowadays are all poor and uneducated. I think immigrants of yesteryear i..e my father were a lot more responsible and educated.

I feel like I can speak to immigration because my father was an actual immigrant who assimilated and took care of his responsibilities.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
And you know what's funny........I hear constantly of Mexicans are big catholics...........they don't believe in birth control.....and they love big families. Well sorry.......you don't get everything you want in life at the expense of other people paying for it. I'd love to have 10 kids too. But economics says otherwise.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hispanics are being bullied all over the US by racist americans who are insulting their families and culture over cheeseburgers and BBQ.

It`s sad when people care more about their flag than about having respect for your fellow man.

If it was against you, a direct insult against what you love and respect, against who you are, would a piece of cloth matter more than your family?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Yet another thread aimed at increasing the tensions toward Mexican Americans. I'm assuming you watched the video yourself before you posted this thread, OP. It is clear that the people in the truck were taunting those people. I would have done the same thing as the Hispanic student. I'm pretty sure the guy wasn't knocking it down BECAUSE it was an American flag, but because those guys peeved him off and he just took aim at what was an easy target. Better the flag than the guys face, which he would have deserved to have a fist planted in.

This is ridiculous.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

You are aware that it's not only Mexicans who are catholics and have big families because they don't believe in birth control, right? I hope your also aware that their are also Mormons who have equally large families and, in fact, think it is their duty to have large families. Mormon's are predominantly white.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by pablos
reply to post by ker2010

Sorta like how your country gained the state this happened in, and texas, and arizona?

you're in f+++ing AUSTRALIA.....what the hell do you know about American history? I GREW UP IN TEXAS......and we beat those guys FAIR AND SQUARE....and Texas was WON.......
Arizona, New Mexico.....waaaaa.....waaaaa.....waaaaaa.....waaaaaaaa.....
If Mexico had its way.....nobody would be scrambling to get into these states because the Mexicans that illegally went there will have already FUBARed them.....

I am quickly thinking that this ATS place...that I used to LOVE to come to and converse with fellow minded people...is full of agitators who have NO CLUE what they are trying to start fights about.....just out to sling trash.....

Gee....stay in Australia's business and out of the Southwests......

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by belial259
And the kid took the bait. He could have hit the guy, he could have hit the car. But he hit the flag.

So you would be less upset if the guy punched him in the face of damaged his property rather than knocking the flag out of his hand? Seems to me you are the one with your priorities misplaces when you value the symbolism of an object of which MANY are made rather than the well being of a human. Then you try to justify the people in the truck taunting him simply because he's of another race????

This thread is making me sick...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
this world belongs to none other than the one who created it.

the last time people forgot that, well....he reminded them

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LurkerMan

Oh brother..........while you live in your utopic, philosophical, altruistic realm the rest of us will live in reality. Look the world is not perfect get over it.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

My caucasian friend and his wife are both catholic and they have 6 kids. But you know what? He's an engineer making over $200K a year. He's a smart guy who has never sucked a dime off the "system". As for mormons they are some of the wealthiest people in the USA. I'm sure they can afford all the kids they want.

THAT IS THE POINT! Some third worlder working $10/hr jobs should be smart enough to know that he cannot support and provide for a certain number of kids. So what does he do? He continues to impregnate his wife or gf having kids he cannot support.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Well, any politician that says they are FOR illegal immigration, can kiss my vote good-bye.

Its obvious they(illegals) dont care about us, and we equally dont care about them. Thats just how it is, and if you cant see that, then you are part of the problem.

Its the illegals that are giving the Mexicans a bad name, not the Americans. They let THEIR OWN PEOPLE do this to them, yet they still are pointing the finger at the Americans, like we are the ones who forced them here illegally to work illegal jobs by criminal employers. Yet when we(the people) try to correct this problem, we are the AHOLES,Racists,whatever.

The only reason the illegals and the Mexican Americans are bitching, is because they see their life in America fading away, and they CANNOT HAVE THAT. If it comes down to it, OH, THEY WILL FIGHT.
They will probably lose, but in the end, we will ALL lose something from it, even the ones who played by the rules.

Edit-C.G

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Common Good]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
never mind.

I don't know why I wasted my time.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Miracle Man]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010
Also your notice the hispanic guy backs off when they get out of the truck he uses the women separating them as a excuse. Trust me if i wanted a piece of that ass i would go around them women or pick them up and set them to the side.

He was just making a show till he saw the guys in the truck were not scared of him.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by ker2010]

I don't think you could get around the woman in the green pants, or pick her up. Holy crap that is a wide ass. See what free government cheese gets you? A giant green ass.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

But you aren't understanding the mindset of Mexicans. They collectively DO NOT LIKE us. I think that's what Americans cannot get past. Overall, I think we will always be gringos to them. I mean seriously. I don't know how many mexicans or hispanics you interact with on a daily basis but like any race or culture they stick to their own. Many mexicans feel that we stole land from them and they want it back. Hence they don't like "Americans". They have no desire to be American or assimilate. THAT IS THE REAL TRUTH no one wants to face. We all want to tip toe around this crazy idea that we will all live right along side with each other in peace and harmony in one big melting pot. NOT! In many Mexicans eyes they want to repopulate the southwest and make it Mexican. White people are way too naive nowadays and weighed down by their misplaced white guilt.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join