It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hispanic student knocks down american flag

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mark_price

Originally posted by tauempire

How can you sdie with these nutjob mexicans? they just stomped on the american flag...ATS has been overun by anti-american pinko-communists.

What you folks see happening now is a flash point of a culture war happening. It was going to happen sooner or later. No multi-cultural nation has ever survived. The founders never intended for america to be such a 'melting pot'. Ironically being the famous 'melting pot' will be our downfall...plus people like you who are pussified.

People dont care about america anymore...lets just hand it over to the illegals.....thats what you would want right?

You stated that you were not moving to mexico because you were not born there and speak spanish...why? thats exactly what these dirty illegals are doing.

You defend them and there actions so much.....go to mexico.

"Pinko-communists, dirty illegals," so we should have purified our race to keep America strong? You think that's what the founders intended? No, that's what Hitler intended. He did not survive, we did.

No im not saying that. i consider any illegal dirty. thats not a insult because thats what they are...dirty illegals. if your hispanic and come over here LEGALY great welcome to america.

But what i AM saying is that america was never intended to be such a 'melting pot' because the founding fathers knew eventually there would be no unity or love for the country. If you dont have one commen language and one commen culture it breeds discourse and strife.

No multi-cultural nation has ever survived.

America is known as the great experiment for a reason.

And it looks like its failing....and one reason is the immigration problem.

Even if these kids are citizens.....it just proves my point. They think of themeselves as mexicans.... NOT americans.

They know where there loyalties lie...and its not to america.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by tauempire]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5
Also, I have a small crush on you. I'm only 19 so don't think this is a 40 year old saying that.

lol awww how cute.
U2U kid.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown

Also, I have a small crush on you. I'm only 19 so don't think this is a 40 year old saying that.

lol awww how cute.
U2U kid.

LOL. This is going to be the reason we need Tinbook

What's a second line?

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Portugoal]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

mama mia, nice avatar is that a painting of? by?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

This is also well evident by the title of the thread because as many have claimed here, this should not be about race or culture, and yet the title of this thread makes it clearly so.

'assimilate' to the North).

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Southern Guardian]

They called themselfs mexican americans and not just americans. So i guess they are making it about culture too.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I knock flags down all the time its really fun you guys should try it sometimes. Dosent matter what type american, mexican, chinese, pirate ship all flags are equal to get knocked down by me.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlightOfTheNavigator
I knock flags down all the time its really fun you guys should try it sometimes. Dosent matter what type american, mexican, chinese, pirate ship all flags are equal to get knocked down by me.

LOVE that mentality omg haha.
Seriously, get over it folks. Don't let ignorant kids decide the fate of an adult discussion.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

lol awww how cute.
U2U kid.

ahaha. Uh no. Her signature says something about not replying to U2Us...so no point in doing that. Besides i'm too young for her. Oh god i'm scared.

ON TOPIC:
I have to say something about this or else something will happen.
One thing that bothers me is when they go marching they wave the Mexican flag. That bugs me so much. We're in america pendejo(a) wave the american flag.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

But what i AM saying is that america was never intended to be such a 'melting pot' because the founding fathers knew eventually there would be no unity or love for the country. If you dont have one commen language and one commen culture it breeds discourse and strife.

And the founding fathers never intended for blacks to be freemen either. Should we just go back to slavery? I'm sure they never intended for women to vote either.

I'm not jumping on a time machine back to 1792. This is 2010, people need to get over their issues and realize the world isn't going back to what it used to be.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

How can you sdie with these nutjob mexicans? they just stomped on the american flag...ATS has been overun by anti-american pinko-communists.

They stomped on the military "battle flag" who cares war monger.

You stated that you were not moving to mexico because you were not born there and speak spanish...why?

Originally posted by antonia
And no, I'm not going to Mexico. I wasn't born there, I don't speak Spanish and I don't care to go.

You lack essential reading skills buddy.

Seeing as the rest of your post will probably be deleted for extreme flaming and racism. It's not even worth commenting on beyond this.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by mryanbrown]

Nothing i said was racist in anyway. because i called them mexican nutjob...thats racist? more PC bullcrap. Go ahead delete my post i dont care.

They were mexican nutjobs. i dont know any american that would disrespect the flag in such a way...well except left-wing moonbats.

These people dont think of themeselves as americans...they think of themeselves as mexicans. so i called them what they are...mexican nutjobs.

and you seem to be a hypocrit as well...you just called me a racist and insulted my intelligence....seems to me if my post is removed so should yours.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5

Or you can not swear in the national language of a people whose heritage you're insulting.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tauempire

I fail to see the hypocrisy in calling you a racist, and how that somehow relates to the notion your post will be deleted for swearing, and being a bigot (if not racist).

But then your response to me arguing how coming across the border illegally makes you "dirty". But given your mentality it will be something along the lines of, "because they had to...[insert ignorant remarl]...to get into the country".

And thus concludes another lovely episode of, "Denying Ones Own Ignorance".

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Students where sent home because they were wearing a american flag and it would offend them. OK OK OK tell me why if they are mexican AMERICAN a american flag offends them???

Please explain this one to me.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

reply to post by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5

Or you can not swear in the national language of a people whose heritage you're insulting.

WHOA!
I'm mexican-american!!!!!!!!!!!!
Calm down!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010
They called themselfs mexican americans and not just americans. So i guess they are making it about culture too.

How so? If people are minding their own business doing what they are in right to do, celebrating their culture, why should you have to get involved? Why don't you mind your own damn business and keep to yourself? So They pay taxes just like you so they have the same right to celebrate. So long as they don't bother you and you don't bother them there shouldn't be a problem there should it?

Iv come across plenty of Mexican Americans, for the most part they have minded their own business and I have minding mine. I find no issue with what lingo they choose to speak in or what they choose to celebrate so long as they respect what I celebrate as well. Sure there are Mexican americans waving their culture into other peoples faces, but so does the neighbourhood neonazi chapter and the black panthers. Infact on this forum alone Iv seen more 'proud to be white' threads than anything else. What does that say? Are we going to generalize over an entire peoples? Or just recognize that hooligans come in all cultures?

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Southern Guardian]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Antoni and Myran do you both agree with illegal immigration do you both think we should open our borders...??

yes or no?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

And the founding fathers never intended for blacks to be freemen either. Should we just go back to slavery? I'm sure they never intended for women to vote either.

I'm not jumping on a time machine back to 1792. This is 2010, people need to get over their issues and realize the world isn't going back to what it used to be.

Hey now! I'm fairly certain a good majority of them would have preferred blacks and women have equal rights. But when ignorance is a large majority... what can you do.

link   

mmm.....touche on slavery. But then again....jefferson did free his slaves.

And what may i ask is the issues i and others need to get over? please tell me....i cant wait to see the New age doctrine flow onto my computer screen.

Im sorry if i take a huge issue with a spoiled little brat who knocked down the symbol my ancestors died and fought to keep aloft. Its disrespectful and a insult to the blood that was shed for it. and im sorry if i get pissed when you say i should just 'get over it' because 'its only a flag'.

Its only a flag to you because it does not mean anything to you.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by tauempire]

link   

Students where sent home because they were wearing a american flag and it would offend them. OK OK OK tell me why if they are mexican AMERICAN a american flag offends them???

Please explain this one to me.

Why don't you go to that topic and find out instead of derailing your own thread? I'm fairly sure It has something to do with kids being inclined to stupidity without proper adult supervision.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

How so? If people are minding their own business doing what they are in right to do, celebrating their culture, why should you have to get involved? Why don't you mind your own damn business and keep to your backyard? So long as they don't bother you and you don't bother them there shouldn't be a problem there should it?

Iv come across plenty of Mexican Americans, for the most part they have minded their own business and I have minding mine. I find no issue with what lingo they choose to speak in or what they choose to celebrate so long as they respect what I celebrate as well. Sure there are Mexican americans waving their culture into other peoples faces, but so does the neighbourhood neonazi chapter and the NAACP. Infact on this forum alone Iv seen more 'proud to be white' threads than anything else. What does that say? Are we going to generalize over an entire peoples? Or just recognize that that hooligans come in all cultures?

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Southern Guardian]

And if White guys choose to hang a american flag out of their own DAMN car they got a right too. And if someone seeing the american flag offends them they should leave the country.

The american flag hanging out a window should not incite a protestor to go ape#. And you dont know what was said if anything so take that # elsewhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join