It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Fed Reserve Aiding in $1trillion Euro Bailout

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I saw the $1trillion bailout for the Euro, and I asked, where are they getting the money?

It's the European Central bank putting up the dough. Funny, I didn't know they had a spare $trillion laying around to put Greece and the Europeans further into debt.

But that's not all.

The European Central bank will buy government and private debt to keep debt markets working and lower borrowing costs, a crisis measure dubbed the "nuclear option," while the U.S. Federal Reserve joined with other central banks in the effort, reactivating a currency swap program used during the earlier stages of the financial crisis to ship dollars overseas to be pumped into banking systems as short-term credit.

news.yahoo.com...

Currency Swap Programs. That's the Corporate Swap Programs they call Hedge Funds.

US Companies like GM, GE, etc, take money held for their employees in 401k type account, and invest overnight, while the markets are closed, in other currency, hoping that that currency rises, and then they buy back in dollars.

Basically, American companies betting their employees money on bets that the dollar is going to drop.

This system was set up by London Interbanks (LIBOR), and is traded in what they call the Eurodollar. It's a non-existent, digital currency. So, when US companies lose money in this scheme, tangible money is taken out of the system, replaced ONLY by digital currency. In other words, all of this money is stored in some giant financial computer, and eventually, the only way to access this money, will be through digital means.

The mark of the beast.

Rumor is, the computer is located on the Isle of Mann, and is controlled by Queen Elizabeth II. After all, she is considered "Lord of Man"

The Corporate Swap program is what caused the financial crash, not the housing bubble. These are the Hedge Funds that you hear so much about, but no one has learned the truth, at least not from what I've seen on these boards.

PS, the IMF said they would pitch in $40 billion. American Taxpayer will foot 17% of that bill too. This whole thing is disgusting.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by 911stinks]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Thanks for exposing this.

Yes, I am very sick now, bye-bye American 401K's....it's just a matter of time before they are 404'd

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Thanks for exposing this.

Yes, I am very sick now, bye-bye American 401K's....it's just a matter of time before they are 404'd

Ha ha. 404'd on the 401K

Thanks Signals. I still don't think people understand the endtime value of this soaking up tangible currency and issuing digital back.

WASHINGTON (Dow Jones)--Companies ranging from Ford Motor Co. (F) and Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Devon Energy Corp. (DVN) are emerging as strong defenders of over-the-counter derivatives as the U.S. Senate crafts a financial overhaul bill.

These multinational companies use derivatives to hedge currency exposure or limit the risk of oil or gas price moves. A bill approved last month by the Senate Banking Committee could open up these companies that use derivatives to new regulations. They are pushing to ease those regulations as the bill moves through the Sena

online.wsj.com...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I see that the stock market is up nearly 400 points today on the news that Central banks are going to steal more money from taxpayers to bailout greedy bankers and their buddies.

What a crock Wall Street is. Hope they all drown in their own greed.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 911stinks

Thanks for the OP.

I have a virtual money supply, can I get in on the action?

Let me see, I will create $2,350,000,000 and swap some EU $ for endisnighe $ and then swap in some Saudi $ convert to US $ and then buy up vast quantities of actual assets on the various stock markets making them rally.

Hey, did that work? Or did I just swap digital 1's and 0's for company assets on the stock market?

Fiat currency, gotta love the ability of the elite to convince sheople that pieces of paper actually equate to value.

Oh the irony of it.

top topics

join