It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Marrs - A couple of questions for you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
What are your top 5 favorite UFO incidents and why?

And how do you feel about the Majestic 12? Do you think that they actually exist in the manner that a lot feel that they do?

Thanks for your time!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Howdy Blackout,

It's hard to boil down the numerous UFO reports to just five. I cover most of these in my 1997 book Alien Agenda. But I guess I would mention the following:

No. 1 is the Aurora spaceship crash of 1897 because this was well documented by stories in Texas newspapers and it occurred six years before the Wright brothers flew at Kitty Hawk so there was nothing man-made in the air thus negating the argument that it was just a misidentified aircraft or satellite. I consider this one the proverbial "smoking gun" of the UFO issue.

No. 2 would of course be the Roswell crash of 1947 mainly because so much has been written about it. Roswell boils down to either one believes government pronouncements, based on little or nothing and ever changing, that nothing unusual crashed (a flying saucer, a weather balloon, a Mogul balloon and crash dummies) or one believes more than 600 individuals on the public record telling of a crashed disc and small bodies recovered.

No. 3 could be the account of a good journalist named Ezekiel who wrote of his experiences with a flying, fiery circular craft (a wheel) which he described as a "vision of God." he then goes into great detail describing the features of the "vision of God" and later in his book, he tells of being taken into the sky and flown to a mountaintop city. While touring this city, Ezekiel asked what was in a certain building and he said he was told that was where they kept the "vision of God." To me it is obvious that Ezkiel was talking about a real object and not just something visionary like a dream or hallucination.

No. 4 would be the Bentwaters case of 1980 in England, again because there is such a wealth of information about this one, including radar contacts, written military reports and even a tape recording made by the base commander as they pursued a craft through the woods. I also have met some of the participants in this event and I can assure you they are not all concocting some story.

No. 5 is the famous Betty and Barney Hill abduction case of 1961. This case also was well documented and even made into a book and movie. One compelling point of this story was that under hypnosis Betty Hill drew a star map based on what she claimed to have seen inside the UFO. Some time later, it was found that her map perfectly matched a previously unstudied area of space.

Keep watching the skies because for all the misidentified aircraft and hoaxes, there's something up there that is not us.

Jim

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Thanks for your reply Jim.

Could you elaborate on the Majestic 12 a little bit? And if you feel that if they are a real Organization of people behind the UFO/ET cover up?

Alien Agenda was an excellent book by the way. Good work on that!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

The Majestic 12 is an alleged group of people who are behind the scenes and in control of the recovered disks and alien bodies. They are so named because of the documents called the MJ-12. This is one of the few areas that divide ufologists, as many say they are fake, while others say they could be real.

The main problem with the documents is they have multiple errors on them, and that is unprofessional for such an extremely important and highly classified document.

There are several books about them, Stanton Friedman thinks the MJ-12 papers might be real, while LtCol Kevin D Randle (USAR ret) states they are fake and we should move on.

Stanton's book: www.amazon.com...=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1274731865&sr=8-7

Kevin Randle's book: www.amazon.com...=sr_1_42?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1274731959&sr=1-42

Both are available at libraries and give good cases for both sides of the debate.

Lloyd

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Hi Jim,
Can you give us some insights into the present day Black ops crafts and stargates etc.

Cheers

top topics

join