It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophets and Predictors What do you see?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I can't believe all the prophet's are staying away from this thread.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Ok, here goes... Obama win's a second term.... They will clean up the oil spill in the next week... Pelosi become's Governor of California in 2012... Ultimate fighting is banned due to lack of interest... Illegal immigrant's are able to come up with enough cash working odd jobs, that they buy Texas back in 2011... Sarah Palin poses nude for Popular Mechanics magazine, and it becomes the highest selling issue ever... Osama Bin Laden is finally found, driving an Ice Cream Truck in Boulder, CO.... NASA succeed's in sending a man to Mar's, unfortunately it's a maintenance worker, who fell asleep in the spacecraft....

Well there ya go, hope I do allright....

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Let's see:

-Germany will become the dominant power in a revised European Union and the Euro will be replaced with the Euromark by 2012

-The Catholic Church will recover it's prestige and even play a major role in the recovery of Europe and partner with Germany by 2012

-The United States will lose it's status as a world power and be broke and in the midst of a major depression by Xmas of 2011

There will be a World War in name only...primarily in the Mediteranean, Mid East, and Asia by 2012

-The USA will join Canada and Mexico in an economic union by 2013 after the last US election cycle

-The North and South American Continents will be destroyed by a meteorite by 2016 and the world will fall into global devestation

-There will be a flurry of 60s remakes as movies...Gilligan's Island, I Dream of Jeanie, My Three Sons..one of which will be gay

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Those are gimme's.....lol. Where are the doomsayer's? I really expected a bigger turnout. C'Mon guys go on record.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I believe the dates between august and december will bring skeptics to their knees.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
There will be government people perving into peoples minds, and stealing there thoughts and never getting one thought right in the real world of what it means.

Minority report techs do not work. People are thick, especially ones who have loads of degrees who think somehow this makes them god.

Thats my prediction.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

"I can't believe all the prophet's are staying away from this thread. "

Seriously? Everyone knows that prophets are way above rational, logical debate.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Hugo Chavez will gain major support through out the world, and there will be pictures of him in all the major cities dressed as a super hero. LOL

This July will have a lame movie selection and the Economy will be blamed.

Over weight tourists will be blamed for quakes in Yellowstone.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Im out ,my prediction failed,which is good ,must be the next day or maybe next week.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The reason most predictions are false is simple: you can't accurately predict the future. To do so you need to study the present and the past in-depth and even that is wildly inaccurate

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
War in Korea by June. Gog-Magog war to happen after Ramadan. I hope not but things are certainly not looking good.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Hey at least your honest. Maybe next time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join