It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

test running...(bible codes)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 03:10 AM
link   
although topics have been included on this forum concerning the bible codes, i decided to make a thread regarding the bible codes. many people are skeptical to these codes, but have they not contemplated the idea of buying the software itself? there is nothing better than trying the biblical code software for yourself, and try scanning for recent events. perhaps it may prove it's credibility? for it's price, i'd say it'd be worth it, even if just for fun. myself have no funds to pay for this program at this moment, but anyone here have the bible code software themselves? maybe this could even develop into a fullblown research project where others may try and correlate codes to past events, present events and future events. but this has been my two cents worth, even if it was not that value.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 03:29 AM
link   
in the case that the bible have a code, it will be incomplete any ways!, because the bible was "censured" many times by the chearch it self, the biggest "censured" action was in the "spanish enquisition" time, where several books of the bible was posted in the "great index", a list of forbiden books !

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I have the bible code software (ELS) but there is a site that already does research. They found a long code for the passion by Mel Gibson.
www.biblecodedigest.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 03:34 AM
link   
oh, well you see it's based of off the orginal (assuming it's still around) torah aka the old testament, and it's letters in the software are hebrew. it does translate it to english from your search.

[edit on 6/7/2004 by cloud]

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Yes it does, I also have software for english gematria for codes in the bible

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I have the software for the bible codes. Honestly, I'm having a very hard time with it. I'm not computer savy and I'm just not getting the hang of it. I was really excited when I got the software, but I'm now too frustrated to even look at it. I just go to the web site now. I sure wish I could figure it out. I'd LOVE to be able to fly through it and look up certain things that I want to.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
sorry to hear you're unable to work with the bible codes, but does it have a manual? i would imagine it does, oh, and what programs do any of you use?

[edit on 6/7/2004 by cloud]

new topics

top topics

join