It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackholes give birth to Giant Stars?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
So the going theory on star formation is clouds of molecules collapse into plasma and eventually forming a star (simplified). This is a fine theory for smaller stars that do not create black holes when they die. This thread isn't about those stars. We all know that stars have life spans where they fuse protons creating heavier and heavier elements (until the iron stage is reached Iron doesn't produce energy in fusion like elements below it). The heavier elements are pushed toward the center of the star and eventually the energy of the gravity of the star becomes more than the energy out put of the fusion process. When this happens the star violently collapses and releases most if not all of its energy and many different kinds of atoms in the process. This is when a black hole is formed. I believe that black holes are simply what is left of the super dense cores of a dead star. This super density gives the black hole unimaginable gravity and all of the different elements that didn't escape "fuse" into one core of protons and neutrons. The extreme gravity of the core begins to pull in any kind of matter and energy in its reach. Because so much energy was released in the super nova explosion, the "hole" has a long way to go before it acquires enough energy to break the bond of gravity again. The black hole continues to devour until it reaches this critical point of energy and mass and the core ignites and expands due to the energy captures. The fusion process begins again and the star continues this cycle. I believe this if how galaxies are created and destroyed. The super massive black holes at the center suck the energy and matter back in so entropy doesn't take it's tole on the universe. The giant star that forms life a life time then explodes and collapses again causing all kind of matter and energy to be released around it. When the hole begins to pull the matter and energy back, the gasses and matter interact and gravity does it's thing. Planets an small stars form and eventually life. I believe the universe is also in the process of expanding because of a SUPER SUPER SUPER...Nova explosion (the big bang). It is just such a massive scale that there is no way to observe to Extreme super massive black hole at the center of the universe because it hasn't had to time necessary to begin exerting its force on the universe. When this time come we will see a blue shift according to the Doppler effect and eventually the galaxies will all become one super mass of energy and matter which eventually ignites and explodes again. The Universe is like a giant perpetual energy machine.

Thought or comments?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ModestThought

Next to our current theories I like this one.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Thanks.

I have another theory I'm working on about the basic building blocks of the Universe. It makes things much simpler and makes almost too much sense. It accounts for gravity and electromagnetism and all of the nuclear forces. Its pretty much the unified theory everyone is looking for, I just started in a different place. I have some, but not enough, evidence that is backed up by science, I just have to work out the mathematics behind it. figuring out the mass and magnitude of the different forces/charges. I would share it but if it works out, this is one I might get published.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ModestThought

I was watching this show about black holes-"who's afraid of a black hole-(bbc)" or something like that and had similar thoughts. Like if every action has an equal and opposite reaction. when an explosion ( supernova) happens leaving a black hole it seems like that is the opposite reaction. I like how you took it a step or two further with the rebirth of the star/ endless cycle.Also I like the universal example which makes sense with the universe expanding and all. that's the macro version -supernovas are the next order of magnitude down- do you think it is possible that this happens on a molecular/atomic level as well. If so, can you give any examples or possible examples of the micro version of this theory?
edit to add- i just noticed that your signature (Einstein quote) seems to match my last question-lol

[edit on 10-5-2010 by theyrout2getus]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by theyrout2getus

I can only speculate on the subatomic level because it can't be observed but I don't think it is atoms and molecules that do it because they are involved in "regular" black holes. If I was looking for the answer though, I would start with quantum fluctuations. They happen almost instantly from our point of view, but I bet at that level it is an eternity. From what I've read, quantum fluctuations seem to appear and disappear and contain enormous amounts of energy. It is possible they could be micro universes living eternities in the blink of an eye (much faster). At the point of the black hole, they could just be undetectable, seeing as they give off no energy. Hawking says they give off "Hawking radiation" but that is just something he made up by manipulating equations to account for the law of conservation of energy. We may never know but somethings just sound much more plausible than others.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
This theory goes very well with the sentiment of As above, so below. Our universe could be involved in this same cycle with other universes.

top topics

join