It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Year Old Cousin Sees Dead Grandfather

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Some time (not too long, not sure of a time frame) after my grandfather passed away my 3 year old cousin said something very strange when sitting with my grandmother. He looked up at her and said "I can't get the red man to stop bothering Papa (grandfather)." He said he could see him and there was a red man that wouldn't leave him alone. She tried to question him but he got agitated. For a back story on this kid: This same cousin is in 2nd grade now doing 5th grade mathematics with ease. He has had some "emotional trouble" (for lack of a better word). He was in school one day and went into a rage and had to be brought to the hospital. It took multiple doctors and nurses to hold him down. According to my uncle, they tried to sedate him and after the first shot his eyes rolled in the back of his head and he then shot back up and started struggling again like he hadn't even been given the sedative. He did this a second time after another dose of sedative. Finally on the third it kicked in, strange kid huh? He is a little older now and events like don't happen any more or he just doesn't share them. For his age he is one of the smartest and well spoken children I have ever talked to. He refuses to have conversations with children because they are "babies." I don't know what it all means, I'm just looking for similar experiences.

That same grandmother has also had a few waking visions and experiences I will share with you. I have heard these 4 stories multiple times (she doesn't tell a lot of people, I just brought up what I see in the when I wake up at night some times). The stories have never changed, not a single detail.
1: She saw what she recognized as one of he long dead brothers walk across her front yard, when she went outside to see who it was there was no one there. She believes it was her brother because of his outfit. He always (almost everyday) wore black pants with a white collared shirt with the sleeves rolled up to a certain point on his forearms.
2: One night when my cousins other grandparents were allowed to take them to Tennessee to spend time with them something else happened. These other grandparents are not that responsible of people absent minded and lacking common sense). While they were gone she said she was so worried that she prayed to God to protect them and while she was sitting in her living room, something told her to look out side. When she did she saw what she described as a moon filled with my young male cousin’s face smiling. The actual moon was else where in the sky. While she was looking at it my young female cousin came in a swooping way and they both faced each other and smiled. She believed that was God’s way of telling her they were ok (they made it back home safe).
3: She was sitting in her living room and saw a flash in the corner. She looked and saw the side of the face of a woman with burn marks. It was gone after she looked away and looked back.
4: One night, while she had been going through a tough time, she felt a presence sit on her bed. This presence “spoke into her mind” --her words-- and asked if he could comfort her. She being fearful at the time said, “No, you are not my husband, you cannot comfort me and I want you to leave this house and never come back in the name of Jesus Christ. And it left. At the time she was fearful it was a malevolent force (she didn’t have any negative feelings associated with this event, she was just scared because of what was happening). She still says it may have been one of the biggest mistakes of her life to refuse the comfort. She wonders if it was God reaching out to her again.
As a side note, both of these grandparents on my dad's side are the grandfather a quarter and the grandmother half native american (Cherokee I believe).

Any thoughts or similar experiences?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
What is it with the 3 year old stories today?

At least in yours you don't say they are a super secret keeper that no one can crack.

Good story, still too much to believe for me though.

Either way, star for effort! lol

[edit on 10-5-2010 by breakingdradles]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
All young children can see spirits. That is where "imaginary friends" come from. From parents who can't contemplate that something exists beyond THEIR realm of perception. Young children see spirits easily because they, like animals, do not have the reality is such and such blockage (that will develop with time) that challenges most adults from seeing spirits.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

I'm not an oxygen thief like you, I wouldn't waste my time writing something as long as this with out it being true

new topics

top topics

join