It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No peace without planet-wide-government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I can see it now - some know-it-all is gonna say this has been on ATS a thousand times and the next is gonna say I'm a dis-info agent. Neither is true. For one, this is my own thought process through analyzing how selfish Capitalism is and how religion and country borders keep us separate. And, two, I hold no affiliation and I don't get paid by anyone to think (sadly
)

As much as I'd like to see Geithner, Bernanke, Greenspan, et al. beat down, crying on the ground next to the Federal Reserve I can't help but wonder if they're the saviors - in a cruel, horrible way.

Imagine that more countries fall the way of Greece and the IMF and European Union start taking more steps to enact a one-world government.
The problems: All the records belong to one group and can easily be tracked and manipulated but WE HAVE THAT ALREADY!! We are full on into the Big Brother scenario.
The benefits: We will have one currency meaning the elite will buy and sell air (Cap n trade, Carbon Credits) and will stop manipulating the currency of specific countries.

Rather than write a book here I'll just succinctly mention two other aspects: one-world religion (not gonna happen but a world free of religious war and prosecution would feel like it!) and the other is no country borders.

Is bringing everyone together under one set of laws really any different than what we have now?? The biggest concern is keeping the lawmakers and elites accountable and make sure they get the same implanted number that we all have.

Just a small side note - if we, the world, didn't spend a trillion dollars on defense spending imagine... really, sit and imagine what we could do with research and development, space travel and astrobiology, education.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

There was a woman if I remember it correct she was a speaker on a 'Project Camelot' gathering.

She said something what made me shiver from my toes to the hairs on my head.
It was something like this.

First Vietnam then Iraq then it would be terrorist and the last threat would come from space.

We will never be freed of war. There is to much profit that can be made with war.

It was a bit different but here is the video.

Edit for vid.

[edit on 5/9/2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
just hypothetically

if we do become a 1 world government

then who would our enemy be ???

for it is man's very nature
to be at war.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna hear
Aliens somewhere below.
But what if they are benevolent ???

And do you for a moment even believe
the Iranians would accept this 1 world power
if a Jew was at the top of the food chain????

we would have to receive some sort of
enlightenment as a species to even
consider submitting to a 1 world gov.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
There was a woman if I remember it correct she was a speaker on a 'Project Camelot' gathering.

Carol Rosin
she has a ton of
credits

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I Don't know. I have not yet heard of one that says she a lier.

If you did. Please share ?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
All of the wars we've had since the crusades have been just a diversion while TPTB got their ducks in a row. Once they get us all under their thumb, they won't need those shenanigans any more, so they will shift the majority of the world's defense budgets into some other project, most likely their own indulgences, not anything to help the little people.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I just love the way these folks toss stuff out there....in the Cooper style. Just layers upon layers of comments and claims that really need more info and better integration to be understood fully not to mention take on face value.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
just hypothetically

if we do become a 1 world government

then who would our enemy be ???

This is pretty hippy-ish but what if our enemies were ignorance, hunger, and injustice?

If your neighbor and yourself are competing for a job and the company is trying to low-ball both of you to keep the money for themselves no one wins [aka Capitalism is selfish and unfair]

If we turned that around the "enemy" would be selfishness!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
There is no peace in slavery. Their may be no war but slavery is not peace.

The IMF UN or whoever you think might bring about one world government are not doing it to bring peace but to subjugate us for thier benefit.

Sorry but I would rather there be some wars going on then a totalitarian one world government. And that's what it will be if the current PTB make it happen!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

People have been trying to create one world governments since the dawn of time, but now it is official:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/75e17bc576ac.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

If 10,000 inmates have it bad enough pretty soon there's gonna be a breakout!

The internet has allowed us to know who the elite, agenda-followers, the Bilderberg attendees, the Bohemian Grove members, and on and on. At some point the people who think they control everything are simply not going to be able to keep control.

They've played an extremely masterful game keeping the truth out of the media and planning at least 20-40 years in advance on trends but, as cliche as it sounds, times are different due to the extreme amount of knowledge the "common man" has about his and her slavedrivers!

edited to add:
I believe the elites (for lack of a better all-encompasing term) think that one world government and no middle class is the coup de grace but what about all the hackerz, the spiritual/energy workers, the mere force of 6-8 billion people. There is more to life than meets the eye and when significantly more people wake up - checkmate! Not against us, against THEM!

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Thermo Klein]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Will tell you right now that it will fail....

en.wikipedia.org...
Source

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
My favorite proposed solution is the Venus Project

www.thevenusproject.com...

And at its heart is the Resource Based Economy

The term and meaning of a Resource-Based Economy was originated by Jacque Fresco. It is a system in which all goods and services are available without the use of money, credits, barter or any other system of debt or servitude.

All resources become the common heritage of all of the inhabitants, not just a select few.

The premise upon which this system is based is that the Earth is abundant with plentiful resource; our practice of rationing resources through monetary methods is irrelevant and counter productive to our survival.

Modern society has access to highly advanced technology and can make available food, clothing, housing and medical care; update our educational system; and develop a limitless supply of renewable, non-contaminating energy.

By supplying an efficiently designed economy, everyone can enjoy a very high standard of living with all of the amenities of a high technological society.

A resource-based economy would utilize existing resources from the land and sea, physical equipment, industrial plants, etc. to enhance the lives of the total population.

In an economy based on resources rather than money, we could easily produce all of the necessities of life and provide a high standard of living for all.

In a resource-based economy all of the world's resources are held as the common heritage of all of Earth's people, thus eventually outgrowing the need for the artificial boundaries that separate people. This is the unifying imperative.

We must emphasize that this approach to global governance has nothing whatever in common with the present aims of an elite to form a world government with themselves and large corporations at the helm, and the vast majority of the world's population subservient to them. Our vision of globalization empowers each and every person on the planet to be the best they can be, not to live in abject subjugation to a corporate governing body.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I don't think we absolutely need global GOVERNMENT but I do think we will need Global Unity if our species is to survive our transition from Type 0 to Type 1 Civilization.

This unity will hopefully be us against THEM, the rest of the human race versus the poisonous parasites we call the powers that be. There are about 1100 Billionaires in the world and my guess is that a good percentage of them are in on it. Right now they have us right where they want us BUT if several billion people suddenly awakened to the truth of the world they wouldn't have the means to stop us. Imagine if the 6 Billion non-billionaires rose up and imprisoned the Elites and then set out to forge a world without borders or boundaries, a free world. Of course the new system wouldn't be a utopia, there would be flaws and dangers along the way but it would be far preferable to letting the Elites leech off of us and kill the earth.

So we will need a global government, sort of, but not in the traditional NWO sense.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Well said! Although I hesitate to use the Kardashev scale because it doesn't include zero-point energy from last I heard. Realistically, using quantum electrodynamics models that we may not be too far from we could have infinite energy (until some aliens come and tell us we're using too much Karma
)

edited for spelling.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Thermo Klein]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

I Don't know. I have not yet heard of one that says she a lier.

If you did. Please share ?

No I am NOT saying she is a liar.
I was just repeating the name
for the person who didnt know
who she was

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
if you would like to take a peek into the future
and see what the world would be like with
a 1 world gov as a corporation with serfs
then you need to watch the movie called
"The Island". The trailer for the movie
is below. It's a great movie.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Ohh...

I definitely misunderstood. Sorry.
Thanks for explaining.

The island is a great movie. Minority report is also mind provoking.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
America would have to become like a british colony and then the Royal Family would have ownership to the remaining 20% of the world that is not directly influenced by them, which is America.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by 12.21.12]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
If the world government is good, I'm all for it. If it's the bankers, I'm against it

new topics

top topics

join