It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RAP Status

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
A split came about in the Restore America Plan that can be quite confusion. According to Sam's latest broadcast on Sunday, May 9 (www.talkshoe.com...) he seems to have been ousted from his involvement in the movement. Sam claims the RAP is dead and Tim Turner and the other "Guardians" have gone a corrupt way. He has also stated that documents have changed to allow some people to remain under the fraud of USA Citizenship (14th Amendment).

On the other side of the coin is Tim Turner who is stating the RAP is not only alive and well but has a following of millions of people and growing rapidly. An excellent and current interview is on Waking Up America program. www.voiceamerica.com...

Among the comments made include statements that not only is the military on board with the RAP, but the Supreme Court is now on board. That the average citizen is, in fact (bonded at birth) worth millions and will be coming into their wealth.

Tim's web sites -
restoreamericaplan.blogspot.com...
americacanbefree.com...
www.freedomyell.com...

Frankly speaking, I think Sam is very questionable. He appears to be the weak link and perhaps not stable. The other "Guardians" including Tim seem to be level and well grounded.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
please forgive my candid viewpoint
but anybody who believes this RAP
is anything but a TRAP by the Feds
to get names on a patriot watchlist
is an idget.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
please forgive my candid viewpoint
but anybody who believes this RAP
is anything but a TRAP by the Feds
to get names on a patriot watchlist
is an idget.

I second your assumption and agree.

For the most part anyway.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Spoken like true cowards.

I understand the importance of caution but personally I see them as honestly trying and they are saying all the right things about how it really is. And I do mean all the right things. Personally I'll take a stand and die for it if necessary. I believe they are legitimate and if they aren't we're already tagged if the government wants "us". Do you think the government can't or hasn't tracked the id of everyone on ATS? That's pretty naive.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Another great video on Tim Turner - www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ReelView

I completely agree. I stumbled upon Mr Turner while researching similar issues, and I hope he is honest. If not my belief is blood will be shed, and that is exactly want they want.

There are a few things I'm lost on, ie he claims the plan has already been accomplished?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
There are definite contradictions. Most anything related to Mr. Turner leads to a pay for information site, for example. On the surface that seems suspicious. But I do feel that Turner is very sincere at the same time. He seems to have a very high "Emotional IQ" combined with Intelligence, average education and being very principled. The key is that unlike a lot of others, including myself, he has the nature and disposition to thoroughly investigate and understand the material and the confidence to then apply it. Which he's done in a currently law suit that worth approximately 60 billion dollars and resulting the the dismissal/retirement of many judges for criminal behavior. In other words he knows his stuff down pat and much better than the best lawyers.

The RAP seems to be accomplishing the goal. The "RAP" is not complete. He hasn't indicated that it is. Only that the first step presentments have been made. This was apparently a very critical step because of outside events that where about to descend on the uSA. The rumors of invasions that we hear on ATS are not War attacks but "justified (rationalized)" "legal" actions from the UN (under a pretexed). The presentments occurred in time to change all of that. To effectively end the corporate monopoly on the uSA.

Mr. Turner has stated a very reasonable 10 years to gradually get the RAP fully in place. That's one reason, I would say, that his seminar material still holds relevance. Since some of it is tied to the UCC a very post civil war development. This is a forgive and forget (amnesty) process for those of criminal nature who are willing to comply. Those who are not will be arrested and tried. The key thing is that, according to Mr. Turner, the most important key elements of Military and Supreme Court are in agreement. If this is true it is very significant. If not, then nothing will happen and it's a scam.

I personally believe in the integrity of the people involved, like Mr. Turner. I think they're the right people at exactly the right and critical moment. Mr. Turner says all the right things. Some he seems to only be hinting at for now. But he has clearly stated that the "United States of America" is a corporation. That we've had 3-4 bankruptcies on 70 year cycles which result in new currency and, in the past a consolidation of power to banking. The USA corporation is dieing, not the uSA. Basically every thing I believe is correct, he's saying. The real authority of the USA is limited to DC and the territories. That the BAR is a foreign entity and lawyers should not be allowed to serve in government via the original 13th amendment. Basically congress is a foreign entity.

What people have a hard time with is understanding that there is order in the chaos. There has to be a rational by which things transpire. There can only be total ruthless control in a total ruthless world wide dictatorship that is so absolute in it's control that in can not be challenged. So long as a "Government" can be challenged, then they need to operate in "the color of law" to justify and get away with it. But now people and some governments know that it's just a facade, a ruse that's boldly been run against humanity by people who probably wish not that it had never been thought of.

One key positive point that Mr. Turner mentions is that the Birth Certificate Bond is true and correct. That all people born in the uSA with Birth Certificates has bank accounts in their STRAWMAN NAME worth millions if not billions and we are entitled and can, now tap into that trust fund. That's a big part of what his seminars are about and why they continue. Because we are entitle to that wealth and prosperity. Income taxes and property taxes will slowly be dissolved. But access to our money is available now.

Is that part of the scam? I don't think it is. I think their honest and sincere and have the right backing. The bottom line is that the good guys far outweigh the bad guys and the good guys hold key position and are patriots.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Thank you for the clarification, I guess I havnt listened enough to Mr Turner directly. I hadn't heard that the RAP was a ten year plan. And I guess I when I heard the plan had been completed, he was reffering to the first steps of the plan.

What ever happened with the governors? Obviously they are still seated, but why give them three days and then do nothing about it? I mean they couldn't even get all the letters to them at the same time. Either they are very unorganized, or got a little trigger happy. What if we like our governor? What if we like the next president, before the RAP is completed? E.g. Ron Paul. I guess if we lived in the true uS of A with the true "organic constitution" it wouldn't matter?
Under the TON could a *doctor* serve?

What about this guy on YouTube who claimed to be friends with Mr. Turner, that was recently arrested? Who wouldn't except summons because they were written to his given name, and stopped paying his mortage? Was he just not doing it right?

[edit on 5/13/2010 by ComeAndGetMe]

[edit on 5/13/2010 by ComeAndGetMe]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
It's a serious and difficult process that takes time. I haven't heard anything indicating it isn't progressing. I know the key people are in regular meetings. The details, I don't know. There are grand juries set up to deal with the infractions that are destined to occur. In every state there are grand juries. Evidence needs to be gathered and presentments need to be studied by the grand juries. That all would take time. Time, is also being given for the Governors and others to confirm the reality of this.

Here's a list of the specific RAP goals.

The Restore America Plan is a bold achievable strategy for
behind-the-scenes peaceful reconstruction of the De jure institutions of
government without controversy, violence or civil war. After consultation
with high ranking members of the United States armed forces, the Plan is
in the process of assembling the Guardians of the Free Republics and
re-inhabiting the de jure Grand Juries to:

* Restore and re-inhabit the de jure institutions of lawful government.
* Terminate illicit corporations posing as legitimate governments, in
particular the territorial jurisdiction United States Federal
Corporation (corp. ref. 28 U.S.C. 3002) posing as the de jure United
States of America.
* Terminate all presumed powers of attorney to such corporations.
* End the foreclosure nightmare (for borrowing against one's own credit).
* End tax prosecutions for resisting the transfer of private wealth to
foreign banking cartels such as I.R.S. (former Puerto Rico Bureau of
Taxation).
* End street assaults against the sovereign People for failing to
exhibit a State-issued confession of subject-class citizenship.
* End all prosecutions, which lack an injured party.
* End admiralty prosecutions for kidnapping and other heinous crimes
against mankind as "commercial crimes" against the corporate State
under a contrived corporate color-of-law venue (corp. ref. 27 C.F.R.
72.11).
* Terminate the intrusion of corporations posing as the state into
every aspect of the People's lives.
* End the use of covert contracts such as Form 1040, car
registrations, birth certificate applications, and bank signature
cards which confess the signer to be a legal fiction subject of the
United States Federal Corporation ("U.S. person") that has waved
his/her rights in favor of state-issued privileges.
* End the use of deeds which classify the People as "tenants" on their
own land, thereby transferring control to incorporated County
registrars and tax assessors.
* End the perversion of marriage into a commercial system of
state-issued privileges through the so-called "marriage license"
whereby incorporated "courts" presume the "right" to trespass on
families and kidnap children.
* End the hijacking of automobile ownership through DMV registrations,
which covertly exchange the divine rights of travel, and ownership for
the state-issued "privileges" of "driving" and "title."
* In place of all of the above, substitute sovereign identification,
diplomatic immunity and sovereign passports to facilitate safe passage
throughout the world free from corporate State molestation and terror.
* Restore the People's money and wealth from the banking institutions,
war profiteers, and international loan sharks.
* Instantly vest all mortgages, auto loans and personal business loans
"issued" by members of the Fed. The state shall hold no paper on, or
debts against, the sovereign People, directly or through its agencies
and licensed banking institutions.
* Instantly end all non-consensual and unlawful taxation including all
taxes on the sacred rights of labor and privacy.
* Empower and inspire the sovereign People to righteousness through
such renewed abundance.
* Issue orders to the military and police powers to enforce the
Peoples' divine rights of birth.
* Reabsorb all de facto actors into lawful de jure capacity.
* End the perverse act of requiring the People to pray to "courts" as
is now required under corporate rules and traditions.
* Restore the de jure judicial institutions including the district
court of the United States and the one supreme Court.
* Quietly mirror the strategies of 1933 thereby using their (our)
institutions, military and public officials to undo eighty years of
subterfuge without provoking alarm, controversy or armed conflict.
* Return the military and law enforcement institutions to proper and
lawful De jure sovereign authority from the clutches of corporate
actors.
* Forgive all corporate actors who repent for their State-sponsored
crimes against mankind. Remove the recidivists from office.
* Do all of the above, and more, peacefully, discreetly, quietly and
honorably, behind the scenes, without public proclamations or
provocative actions against a general public that is mostly unaware of
the hijacking of their free de jure American republics, and their
hapless media.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ComeAndGetMe

Can you provide links to the video or other info you're referring to?

Something that is this significant will certainly be carefully undermined by the NWO. The media walk a tight rope of not creating the "any press is good press exposure". Likely some people will be planted to undermine the process and promote fear in the people.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

My thoughts exactly, I'll have to see if I can find them. They were on youtube I believe.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The latest official talk on the RAP - www.voiceamerica.com...

The interview clears up a few confusions for me.
1. The governors "bonds" will be arrested for non-compliance not the governors..
2. The military will get on board if and only if all 50 states seat De Juir Grand Juries. (They said they are down to Delaware or may now possibly have Delaware covered.

Some of the confusion about the RAP is just personalities, excitement, etc.. Early claims from the Guardians even emphasized the a major role early on by the Military. Thankfully Sam Kennedy is no longer involved.

Tim Turner has expressed considerable concern about possible starvation in the US and UN invasion. Everything I've seen indicates these are very genuine and sincere people with nothing but good intentions and the skill to pull this off.

90% is always bluff with the NWO. If "Law" continues to exist then the Guardians can't be stopped. Once a person is a "Secure Party Creditor" they have divorced themselves from being "US Citizens/Slaves" subject to the false pseudo laws. There are quite a few judges that have "Retired Early" already for violating their oath of office by trying to go outside of the law to ignore the RAP.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Assassination attempt against Tim Turner and Gold recovered.

Six mercenaries where killed by Mr. Turner's security forces in an attempt on his life this last week. The guardians are in "hiding" but the Restore America Plan is far from being defeated. All 50 states appear to now have full standing de juir grand juries. The military are said to be in support of the RAP and there are rumors that within a month enforcement will begin to end income tax, property tax and false laws such as traffic tickets.

30 Metric Tons of gold have been recovered from foreign theft and is now available to back the restored government.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReelView
Assassination attempt against Tim Turner and Gold recovered.

Six mercenaries where killed by Mr. Turner's security forces in an attempt on his life this last week. The guardians are in "hiding" but the Restore America Plan is far from being defeated. All 50 states appear to now have full standing de juir grand juries. The military are said to be in support of the RAP and there are rumors that within a month enforcement will begin to end income tax, property tax and false laws such as traffic tickets.

30 Metric Tons of gold have been recovered from foreign theft and is now available to back the restored government.

May I ask where you got this information from? Someone listed the same data at another site, but said their source won't allow a link to that site. I cannot find this "article" using a browser search...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
A good presentation again -

www.voiceamerica.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Assassination and Gold information was from a conversation with Tim Turner's business partner Jack.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
americandreampreservation.com... AmericanDreamPreservation.com is mentioned in the latest audio above.

top topics

join