It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Hieroglyphics Seem To Have The Same Artist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Ancient Hieroglyphics Seem To Have The Same Artist

www.ehabweb.net

Something i have noticed for a long time is the similarities of hieroglyphics from around the world and the possibility that thousands of artists from many regions and many cultures spanning thousands of years seem to have the exact same art style. It seems more likely that these images were scanned using an Advanced technology similar to what was used to create the pyramids and such. Just take a little time and browse some images from different times and regions and you will soon notice.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The Images and resemblances of the human form strike an incredible likeness one that's too great to just be coincidence. It amazes me that this has never been addressed my science and media, but naturally it's something that the World elite hide in plain site. Wake Up! The world we live in is a lie!!

www.ehabweb.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
wut in the fook are ye tookin aboot?

You should probably do a little research about who created hieroglyphs anyway.

Besides that, your post is gibberish.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The remarkable simularities are simply too much to believe they are a mere coincidence, to my mind. Repetitive systems do not happen by happenstance. They happen because of the controlled use of a common technology and experience.

That would be like trying to understand why American missiles and Soviet missiles utilized so many similar systems. If you did not know the history of WW II, and how both sides captured German scientists, who had actually developed the original technologies, it would APPEAR to be a coincidence. But when you place it in historical perspective, it is clear that we both just copied the German plans.

What we currently lack is that same kind of historical perspective to definitely link all of these different civilizations.

top topics

join