It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Euro-aid plan approved by EU, Money printed out of thin air!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher
This planet has gone absolutely nuts in thinking that creating more debt is the answer.

The end game is world war...

NO

The endgame God willing is a cashless socitey. It not as if the resources aren't there to provide basic rights for everyone. Scarcity is a fable they tell the shuppets.

They wouldn't be needing this bailout if it wasn't for the illegal fradulent derivatives these criminals have been trading like baseball cards assigning rediculous values to an essentially valueless insturment that only pays interest and was never designed to pay principal. IE the ponzi schemes these folks call 'investments.

My solution print the money and hand it all to working people. Instant economic fix and job recovery. But no instead we hand it over to rich criminals triple dipping on money created from 'thin air'

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Dear all,

I respect ATSers, but seriously, when is this really going to happen. We've been saying for years that it's just about to collapse. I've been reading posts like this since at least 2008.

It's always the same thing, "This is it. This is the last roll of the dice." "Collapse is imminent. Run for the hills kids".

If TPTB really wanted to kill this game off, wouldn't they have done it three years ago? They've had the chance numerous times.

My vote is that it's not going to collapse. We'll just float around in the debt soup for many more centuries.

If it was going to happen, it already would have happened.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join