It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexicans have every right to be in California, and some other states

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enigami
reply to post by DeathShield

You should feel sorry for all people of the earth....they bleed red breath air like you do. This makes me sick to hear so many people on this thread just reply with an "oh well, not our problem". You've let war and silly man-made laws become more important than morals and natural law. You are all the living reason this country is going down the toilet. You have no morals. Simply because you'd help and old lady cross the street and carry her bags, or help your neighbor when they really need it, does not make you moral. You kill your morality when you turn your back on your brothers over man-made, politically-driven laws. /quote]

You don't get it. IT ISN'T MY PROBLEM. A huge part of my family immigrated here in the late 1800's and early 1900's from Europe. Part of my family is NATIVE AMERICAN. That makes them just as, if not more, entitled to the land as the mexicans. There are millions of other americans who have the same type of heritage i have. It's not my fault that 160+ years ago some second and third generation settlers took land from the mexicans. The fact of the matter is that whether you like it or not this land is now part of a sovereign nation.

Here you know what i am going to do. I am going to come over to your house and stand in your living room. When you try to kick me out i will tell you " BUT YOUR ANCESTORS TOOK THE TREES THAT WAS ON MY ANCESTORS PROPERTY AND USED THEM TO MAKE THE SUPPORT BEAMS FOR THIS HOUSE" and then i will hold protests in your house demanding that you give the wood back and while we are at it use up all of your medical supplies, charge pizzas and drinks to your credit cards and invite over all my friends to do the same. Meanwhile i will be speaking the language of the people who supposedly were the first to "oppress" me.

I'm sorry but screw the mexicans. I could care less what race they are or what atrocities were committed against their ancestors or even if they are coming from mexico. They don't deserve any special rights because 160 years ago something happened that me and other people had no control over or relation to. It's not my fault their government has allowed their nation to turn into a festering sore. It's not my fault that the USA and mexican government have been fueling a drug war that is destroying peoples lives. I've actively spoke out against these things. I openly embrace immigrants. I've spent half my life around Costa Rican and mexican immigrants. I understand why many of them want to come here. But to flat out demand to be here because of something completely out of control happened 160 years ago. That's just rude and it defames the character of honest hard working mexicans who are functional and contributing members to society.

All should be welcome to roam the earth as they please. In fact, it is a birthright.

In a perfect world this is true. But we do not live in a perfect world.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by beyondsense

To be exact .

1 The land was native Americans after them it was Spain then Native Americans then Spain again then Mexico then finally America . with NM AZ and ca but TX went threw its own nation hood before joining America .

2 Going back to the Native Americans. If you were from a different tribe and crossed to another tribes land with out permission or knowledge various actions could happen . From nothing to becoming a slave to the sovereign tribe to the death penalty or being killed on sight . It all depended on which tribe and which tribe was invading their borders .

3 some tribes had free access to thier lands others didn't.

4 Many Mexican illegals are of a mixed blood Span and Native Americans . During the pueblo uprising in the 1680s the Natives considered most of them enemies and a majority of them were killed . The rest non Natives were chased from the NM area .

5 The majority of illegal immigrants from Mexico are of mixed blood and the rest are native ones remember #2 and #4 from above ?

Good premise but does take the whole picture into account .

This wasn't Mexico's land IT was Native Americans land .

Who ever is sovereign at the moment gets to decide rules . The rules we have set are not being followed . but the penalty for breaking the rules is deportation in Mexico the penalty fro breaking the immigration rules is 2 y prison second time 5-10 y . Kinda lope sided dont you think .

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Sorry fail….

a funny video for ya
www.youtube.com...

I like Mexicans, I like my brother in law. Dont want to live with either one of them.

I

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join