It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexicans have every right to be in California, and some other states

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogsDogsDogs
reply to post by tac109

Having said that, I'm shocked at much of what Ohdra posted; getting the impression s/he was saying: You deserve this, let us take our revenge & everything will be okay.

While i was saying that USA do has responsibility over its actions, and some of its actions have to do with the actual state of things in Mexico (for the good and for the bad); in no moment I am talking above revenge in any way. I DONT BELIEVE IN REVENGE.

Many poster are defending the legal issue. I think they are right. Others observe the really bad economics and politics in Mexico. Yes, Mexico is a mess.

But my point is, whatever we like it or not. USA and Mexico are neighbours and while Mexico is poor and USA rich (It doesnt matter whose fault is) people will migrate and risk its life because any way its already going to die from starvartion. If you are facing death, does law really matter? So yes, the agreement between homo sapiens is that those states are USA and so USA make the rules. But then this is not a matter of revenge, is a matter of survival, what stop you for breaking the law if you are hungry? It has been Mexico destiny to be the loser and lets face it, USA has not made it easier; I am not saying that USA deserves anything in particular, or that Mexico deserves any revenge ( i dont believe in revenge) what I am saying is that USA and Mexico share history and share life and this will continue to grow, so why not being good neighbours and do something to heal the old wounds??

Mexico is trashy? yes, does USA government has been happy dealing with corrupt Mexico government? I have hear so. Why does silly mexicans do not stand against its bad government?? how???? the repression has been hard (very hard). In many ways Mexico is being keep away to become a very successful country.

Now being this site ATS lets talk about the big picture. Third world countries are being keep poor (with tools like IMF), people is forced to migrate to first world countries bringing social instability. With social instability government may get the perfect excuse to get more power (how many of the posters are just declaring that federal government is just not doing enough??) and so, we get things like Arizona law, which i dont like not because It do something to fix illegal inmigration, but because it may do much more than that, it could easly be used against USA citizens!, the law may have the good spirit of enforce law, but under this context I think it has the scary property of being part of the NWO agenda. Please SOMEONE make clear there is no way to use such law against its own citizens. I hear of these idea many years ago, and well, the agenda looks to just being happening.

So, lets do something to heal the wounds and be good neighbours. Everybody has defects, everybody has do good and bad things, lets grow and stop this strange shadow power to keep their agenda over both USA and Mexico.

PEACE!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Ok, From what I remember being taught, Mexico either LOST land through war or SOLD land to the U.S. of A. That Is All There Is To This. Problem Solved, You don't like it GET THE F@@@ OUT of my Country. Take your Whining Women and Your Anchor Babies With YOU! Come back after you are legal and/or if your legal now stay, But Please learn that toilet paper goes in the toilet not the trash-can or on the floor.

By brother-in law in China (works for government in China) called last night (Night in America, Day time in China) He wanted to tell us about the support we have from the People's Republic of China about Arizona's new law.

But he did have one (1) comment and or question.
" Why do the American people have to be asked to be Organ Donors?"
" Your Country has a ready supply. We would not hesitate to use."

Of Course he knew the answer, But he was also being Very Serious, You Don't Go To China And Live As An Illegal.

So you Tree Hugging Open Boarder Types. There is the perfect Country to go to and Preach Your Open Boarder Sh@T. But of course you wouldn't, Because you know your safe in the U.K and U.S.A. and Canada to Cry about how Evil Land Owners are and how Evil a Boarder is.
Come out of your bedrooms, I think your Mother is calling you to wash your nasty hands and face and eat, You Spoiled Little Upper Middle Class and Rich BRATS!

OOOPPS Sorry RANTING again in my OLD AGE!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ParaShredder

Thank you for not making me hash out a often repeated line. Seems lots of folks forget that American Indians lived in that area and stopped the tribes from Mexico from coming up north. European influence upset the balance of power in the Americas from the get go.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
To the victor go the spoils.

No people anywhere are native. They ALL come from somewhere else.
Even the native americans come from asia--a different continent.

As we are not yet a planetary society, for the foreseeable future, lands belong to those who can take and hold them.
As it has been for hundreds of thousands of years.

Don't like it?
Tough.
Not fair?
Goodie!!! Lets just use the same policy as Mexico does RE. borders and crossings, immigration and treatment of illegals.
The whining will stop immediately if we do and point out that it is the exact policy they use.

Look it up.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by beyondsense

You should not have slept through history classes. It is not serving you well.

Since you have the history all fouled up, this is just a thread to further divide and cause trouble. Pure propaganda in fact.

Of course California is pretty much screwed anyway. Maybe if Mexico were to take on California's debt as its own and repay us in adjusted dollars, they could have California. The Illegals have nearly bankrupted it anyway. It would make a great third world ghetto to add to the one called Mexico they already have.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by oshdra

If I am hearing you correctly you are saying that the illegal migrants who come here are entitled to come into the US because we are perceived as "rich". Not that we are rich by American standards, we are just richer than the poor migrants. Sadly, this is a familiar concept for me & part of the basis for my opposition. I've been on the wrong side of that attitude many times. Most recently, we worked hard for 4 years, saving the money to replace our fence & make it 8 feet instead of 6 because people were throwing trash & remains of fast food into our yard. In less than 2 weeks, our fence had graffiti all over it. The city painted it to cover up the graffiti (which looks like crap), but it just keeps on getting spray painted. I guess it's okay to destroy our property because we managed to get something the kids in the housing project a few blocks away didn't want to work for.
This is the problem. That Mexicans think they have a right to steal from anyone they perceive as rich, just because they are poor. This is also why, once they come here, they break the law again & again. We have Mexicans who are citizens- from several generations of Americans, who have this same attitude & do these things. You talk about the Bible, but you ignore the commandment You must not steal. It is a sin. It is wrong. You wouldn't like it if someone stole what you have. Or maybe that's what life is for you. To you, it's normal. Nobody wants neighbors like that. We don't steal from each other here. We don't feel entitled to damage another person's things because we are jealous or bitter that we don't have the same things. In America, that is WRONG. It is wrong everywhere.

I'll tell you what. People here, at least- and probably in the other border states and everywhere, are sick & tired of having things stolen from them and destroyed. Things they worked HARD for. Many people have guns now to protect their property because people with the attitude you describe break into people's homes at night while they're sleeping. It's called "home invasion" and some of us have no peace because of it. You go ahead & try to take what you believe you are entitled to. We will have something for you, but I don't think it will be what you want. It is your choice.

Whether you meant to or not, you have just explained why people in the US don't want you here. You just can't get along.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by DogsDogsDogs]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gotrox

Star for you my friend. Well said!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enigami
reply to post by DeathShield

You should feel sorry for all people of the earth....they bleed red breath air like you do. This makes me sick to hear so many people on this thread just reply with an "oh well, not our problem". You've let war and silly man-made laws become more important than morals and natural law. You are all the living reason this country is going down the toilet. You have no morals. Simply because you'd help and old lady cross the street and carry her bags, or help your neighbor when they really need it, does not make you moral. You kill your morality when you turn your back on your brothers over man-made, politically-driven laws. All should be welcome to roam the earth as they please. In fact, it is a birthright. I'm well aware where we are at in this time period on earth, and that my wish, is, just a wish. But if more people understood, and lived with that thought, this planet wouldn't be in the mess it is in today.

STOP SMOKING HASH...and come into the REAL WORLD, Sweetheart.......

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
It also bothers me when white people shelter their children too much, making them reliant on anti-depressants when they grow up.

That statement is very wrong and shows your ignorance.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Cornczech

I don't smoke hash; I don't smoke anything, nor do I drink. What I have stated is the real world "sweetheart", its your own delusions from your TV world that lead you to believe otherwise.

I'm surprised the mods haven't deleted your one-lined, air-filled, uneducated post.

Other people here have disagreed with me. But the difference is, they've done it in a respectful, educated way. Learn from them.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
just rename the American S.W. " Palestine N.A. "

and we/they can continue to fight over the land just as the Israeli and Palestine Arabs have been since 1948 & before

The UN was established to settle disputes like the commoners of Mexico
conducting symbolic campaigns like the greater-Mexico thingy

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I guess we might as well look on the bright side. The Bolshevik revolution & the Islamic revolution both came on fairly abruptly. The US has been "coming to a boil" for a long time- since the 1970s, socially & politically. I think- I hope, we are better prepared than these other countries were and that more people are of the mindset neither you nor you Both "sides" have made pretty big asses of themselves. We've been preparing, on some level, for years.
As long as we don't allow ourselves to be co-opted by one "side" or "the other", I think we will be okay.
The ONLY people we can trust and rely on are ourselves.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Reply to post by conspiracy88

I'm sorry your post makes you sound more ignorant than any other post here. Fine we didn't "pay" for the land only damages. But how many countries have paid for land after earning it through war?

This whole land topic is a last ditch effort by idiots in support of illegal immigration whom already got schooled on the topic of why the bad of illegal immigration far outweighs the good.
Why don't you people just leave this country and flea illegally to another. Let's see how well accepted you are there. Before you go though you may want to take some notes from the illegal s here and figure out how to steal ones identity so you have a shot of making it there.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
How about we all just leave the land and let the reptiles have it. The dinosaurs were here before we were.

I don't want to be the one to tell the bears that they have to move, though.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by A Novel

7 flags compared to HOW many?

EPIC fail. I'm afraid the proponents of New Democracy have been voted down on ATS.
;-) Let's see how "democratic" they are when deciding whether to cram it down the people's throats anyway.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by beyondsense

I'm pretty sick of people blaming Mexicans for making their way back into the land that was stolen from them. Here's a bit of history for those of you who think the land always belonged to the U.S.:

About the US/Mexican War:

Joshua Giddings led a group of dissenters in Washington D.C. He called the war with Mexico "an aggressive, unholy, and unjust war," and voted against supplying soldiers and weapons. He said:
“ In the murder of Mexicans upon their own soil, or in robbing them of their country, I can take no part either now or here-after. The guilt of these crimes must rest on others. I will not participate in them.[23] ”
Fellow Whig Abraham Lincoln contested the causes for the war and demanded to know exactly where Thornton had been attacked and American blood shed. "Show me the spot," he demanded. Whig leader Robert Toombs of Georgia declared:
“ This war is nondescript.... We charge the President with usurping the war-making power... with seizing a country... which had been for centuries, and was then in the possession of the Mexicans.... Let us put a check upon this lust of dominion. We had
territory enough, Heaven knew."[24]

Heres a little hint. If you wanted to keep it you should have fought harder!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Nevermind

[edit on 10-5-2010 by ItsAgentScully]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by beyondsense

Not if your here illegally...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Choiseul

Yes, sadly, I know this. Too bad Clinton had to have NAFTA, huh? I hope he burns in hell for that one. Here is how I see it. I reside in the Republic of Ohio. I am a citizen of that State, and Ohio's Constitution is my own, as with the original, and the Articles and Federalist Papers. If the borders of Ohio are being threatened by foreign nationals, it is my DUTY, as one who swore oath the the Constitution, to stand and defend that border.

By the way, Ohio seems to be doing their part, a few days ago on OH-23 south of Columbus four State Troopers had seven cars pulled over, all were occupied by what looked like Mexican Nationals. The cars were being searched, and there were drug dogs there too.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by beyondsense

I'm pretty sick of people blaming Mexicans for making their way back into the land that was stolen from them. Here's a bit of history for those of you who think the land always belonged to the U.S.:

Here is some history for you. California and Texas were a part of the spanish empire. After Mexico fought against spain for its independence, it simply claimed those territories as spoils of war. Mexico never controlled these areas either. They were self governed, self appointed etc. Texas decided to fight for its own independence away from Mexico for this very reason. They win their independence from Mexico and decide to join the Union. Mexico does not like this, and decides to go to war with the US. The US kicks mexicos ass, and takes by force California and texas along with the American south west by force, essentially doing what Mexico did to the Spanish (spoils of war). We also went on to buy California after the Mexican American war was over. Also see Gadsden purchase.

People like you OP are the true morons of history. Do not speak of things
you know nothing of. If the US "stole" land from Mexico, then Mexico stole land from Spain. Get over it.

kthxbye

[edit on 083131p://0205pm by semperfoo]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join