It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X-Con Russian speaker Paul Stonehill (I presume) Amazing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
This is video from the x-conference that will probably have my account suspended

Paul Stonehill talks in detail about the Russian government activity in researching UFO's during the cold war and the coverup that took place.

Surprisingly, he say that the U.S. and Russia both decided to keep this under wraps and cooperate.

Please take a look.

I apologize in advance for my terrible camera work and annoying commentary. It's very exciting to me.

www.youtube.com...

Also check out an even more amazing military confession from the U.S.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Could you provide a link to the actual speech, your camera work really does leave a lot to be desired. I do appreciate you bringing this to our attention, though.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I wish I could but it was only streamed live on the internet.

You can watch the media coverage of the event in the week to come. Specifically CNN.

They are holding a major press event tomorrow morning so expect stories later in th evening.

Or you can pay $25 to see the archived versions of all x-con to be put up on the site may 12th.

BTW it was all shot with an old digital camera so yeah...

thanks for watching

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Thanks Luke
Just finished all of the tubes.
S&F

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luke Idea
This is video from the x-conference that will probably have my account suspended

Can you elaborate as to why you think what you are posting is so controversial or groundbreaking, or powerful or whatever...that you think after posting this your account will be suspended?

Or you can pay $25 to see the archived versions of all x-con to be put up on the site may 12th.

Ah, o.k. Now I get it. you were setting up a commercial or something. The internet is a wonderful place, where hidden advertising come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. Some obvious, some not so obvious.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Luke Idea

Can you summarize anything new that was said?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Can you elaborate as to why you think what you are posting is so controversial or groundbreaking, or powerful or whatever...that you think after posting this your account will be suspended?

uhm, how about major copyright infringement?...nothing to do with being a commercial, IMO...

Trying to watch it now even though its late, I'm sure these videos will be pulled by the morning....

The Bentwaters hypnosis interview was super creepy...

Thanks for the videos, but I still feel quilty for watching...

EDIT: aaaarrrrgggghhhhhh, put down the camera....no need for the running commentary....

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Toxicsurf]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Paul has written a number of interesting books that can be found on Amazon and eBay, but our main difference is that I've told him he has an appallingly low credulity threshhold for wild Russian rumors. When it comes to serious investigation of potential prosaic stimuli behind subsets of Russian UFO reports, I've never seen any useful work by him.

For what I recommend as a helpful approach to the problem, see

Open Letter to Richard Haines Re Russian Ufology
June 26, 1993
www.outtahear.com...

new topics

top topics

join