It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Hopefully NOT Prophetic Dream!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Someone posted something yesterday or the day before, perhaps you can help me find it ?

It was an article about the elite or specific people in this case planning to build or starting construction on giant floating iron island's that somebody said 'Would be a good place for them to be when everything collapses' and where that would be where a global goverment would be set up and run from as nobody could ever reach it.

Oh ! it was the thread of that indian guy saying after he was abducted by aliens they showed him this image of the world. That thread.

It's just funny your dream sound's so much like it. ^^

Very 1984 / Orwellian.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by Mr Zeropoint]

[edit on 2-7-2010 by Mr Zeropoint]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Sounds very claustrophobic and gives me this kind of gut feeling. I've been having very vivid and strange dreams lately and i partially remember a recent one where I was with my family standing in a really long line amongst other families..I can't seem to remember the surroundings but i remember one thing really vividly, like i'd lived the experience.. when me and my family get to the end of this queue we are each given a yellow pill, it had some kind of ruff rugged surface, i remember looking at it sadly in my hand and hearing someone say that we must use it when the time comes. It sends a chill down my spine, im not really sure what to make of it..

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Zeropoint
Someone posted something yesterday or the day before, perhaps you can help me find it ?

It was an article about the elite or specific people in this case planning to build or starting construction on giant floating iron island's that somebody said 'Would be a good place for them to be when everything collapses' and where that would be where a global goverment would be set up and run from as nobody could ever reach it.

Oh ! it was the thread of that indian guy saying after he was abducted by aliens they showed him this image of the world. That thread.

Peurto Rican guy, at 2:40 seconds
"there was only gonna be one government, on the planet earth,
and they'll be living on some sort of artificial island,
it's gonna be floating in the middle of a dark black dirty sea"

It's just funny your dream sound's so much like it. ^^

Very 1984 / Orwellian.

It also sounds like an eventual result of seasteading.org...

[edit on 3-7-2010 by lowki]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This is quite interesting when I got to the bottom and how connected this dream is to the man who was abducted by an alien of dark skin and black hair. Did they say this man was actually an android of an unseen alien race? Or was he an actual alien. Interesting anyways. This has some similarities to current events and the Bible. The Bible of course predicts a one world government in revelations I believe it is and of course about a star falling to the earth called wormwood. There is also one the falls to the earth called a flaming mountain. I believe both of these fell into the sea. Wormwood poisoned the water and made it undrinkable.

Then there is also the warning about the dirty sea that was dark told to the man abducted by this Alien. Let me ask was this man abducted before this oil catastrophe in the sea below the U.S.? If so that could add to the merit of this man story.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Man!..... I really dont remember i mean that dream was a while ago. i remember the building and stuff being the color tan. Like if they where build from clay or something. The people that where chasing me had on black uniforms and i dont remember seeing there face. when i finally got away i flew so high that the city looked like a grain or sand. It was then that i really felt safe.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by forevereternal

i dont remember seeing any water but i do remember seeing mountains as i flew away and feeling like these people arent really people. something was just off about em.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join