It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS Snaps Trees

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

I was looking at your posts. Why the HELL are you on a conspiracy forum, if you don't believe or participate in any conspiracy discussions, other than to suggest there is no conspiracy...?

I smell a conspiracy.

To the OP. Interesting find. Good job on bringing it to our attention, for further scrutiny.

Trees don't just break like that, without something unusual. These trees are a good 20+ yrs old. If the broke at the first wind storm, or snow storm, they would have broke a long time ago.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Soular System]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soular System

I was looking at your posts. Why the HELL are you on a conspiracy forum, if you don't believe or participate in any conspiracy discussions, other than to suggest there is no conspiracy...?

Mostly to save people from falling victim to their own poor thinking and to point out people's astonishing lack of evidence. You see, I care about people.

Anyway, broken, dead trees can be found in any wooded area and look just like the ones in the videos and pictures. I have several in my back yard that look just like this and they became this way from natural causes, not "tree snapping UFOs".

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Mostly to save people from falling victim to their own poor thinking and to point out people's astonishing lack of evidence. You see, I care about people.

Anyway, broken, dead trees can be found in any wooded area and look just like the ones in the videos and pictures. I have several in my back yard that look just like this and they became this way from natural causes, not "tree snapping UFOs".

You call people crazy, yet you consider yourself the savior of the world, by quelling discussion?

What you're suggesting is that the OP should not have even bothered to post, so that other eyes and minds could examine what appears to me to be at least violent winds, created by...what.

But as long as you say this is perfectly normal...

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

You call people crazy, yet you consider yourself the savior of the world, by quelling discussion?

What you're suggesting is that the OP should not have even bothered to post, so that other eyes and minds could examine what appears to me to be at least violent winds, created by...what.

I neither called anyone crazy nor quelled discussion. By posting, I add to the discussion. Nor did I suggest that people not bother to post. I encourage all people to discuss their thoughts even if it's not something I agree with. I have just as much a right to discuss my opinions even if it is contrary. Without my opinion that the pictures look like normal conditions in any wooded area more people may be convinced that such conditions could only be caused by unnatural events. It appears you simply want to encounter only confirmatory posts and react in a hostile manner to contrary positions.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I neither called anyone crazy nor quelled discussion.

I beg to differ. Example;

Originally posted by Goethe
I guess Im still crazy right...

Correct.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=traditionaldrummer

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Correct.

Indeed, in another thread I answered that poster appropriately for his question. As I thought you were responding directly to our discussion in this thread, in which case I never called anyone crazy nor quelled discussion. In order to avoid a derail, let's keep our discussions on topic for this thread.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Correct.

Indeed, in another thread I answered that poster appropriately for his question. As I thought you were responding directly to our discussion in this thread, in which case I never called anyone crazy nor quelled discussion. In order to avoid a derail, let's keep our discussions on topic for this thread.

You think you are a moderator too??

I'll leave you to your agenda.

Good luck.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

You think you are a moderator too??

I'll leave you to your agenda.

Good luck.

So tell me. Do you believe that a UFO snapped these trees down or is there possibly another explanation for what we see in the videos and pictures?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Wind gusts were possibly even higher in the Routt National Forest and Mount Zirkel Wilderness areas, northeast of Steamboat Springs, where a region of severe wind destroyed over 20,000 acres of "old growth forest." According to the United States National Forest Service (USFS), this was the largest known forest blowdown ever recorded in the Rocky Mountain region with an areal extent of several miles wide and 20 miles long (see a USFS map of the damage area). In addition, fallen trees were stacked up to 30 feet in some locations, requiring nearly two days for rescue operations in the devastated forest (Wesley et al. 1998). The destruction had the appearance of a Colorado Front Range downslope windstorm, but it was unusual in that the strong winds were easterly and the damage was located to the west of the mountain barrier.

www.cora.nwra.com...

I personally know a couple of guys who were guiding in this area when this happened. We're talking about a couple of rough neck cowboys. It took them three days to get out of the area, and a couple of weeks to retrieve all their gear.

They confided in me that it was a huge craft, black, and it scared the hell out of them.

I believe em.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

They confided in me that it was a huge craft, black, and it scared the hell out of them.

I believe em.

Are their accounts anywhere else online? The text you quoted seems to indicate an unusual yet natural windstorm.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

wouldnt there be less leaves on the trees?
windstorm would be more widespread and have evidence of it but lets not rule anything out.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Soular System

Your conspiracy forum would be like this

Picture of UFO

So it is great find.

Next

Video of UFO

So it is great find

Is that what you really want

new topics

top topics