It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS Snaps Trees

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufosbri
reply to post by quick

Thanks im about 1 to 2 miles from were the lights are seen Iv shown the road at the houses to show that its imposible to see cars go by because the houses are blocking my view im filming directly over the houses so the lights must have been higher than the houses or above the tree tops of the forest in order for me to film them. hope that makes sense.

Ok, I see, that's true.

I wonder if that section of tree that was hit, and scuffed up, was analyzed... would we find any foreign material that could have been left behind from whatever hit it.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by quick

Its possible I trying to get a metal detector see if I can get anything else up there hopefully I will find something cheers.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

There is a theory that the ufo is pulled up by forces generated
by the craft.
This upward force seems to extend down to earth.
Dirt can be picked up, water can flow upward and Travis Walton
picked up as he got near a landing ship and fell back unconscious.

So perhaps trees can be damaged.

Of interesting note as I see trees moving in the wind the saucer
should not be not affected by the wind as Tesla once said of his
ship if they are his ship. I never ever heard any one lay claim to
the saucer ship or Foo ship but feel the day was or had already
come where Tesla presented papers laying claim to the Foo
operating in Germany in the 1940s. He sued for his radio and
feel most assuredly Tesla would claim an aircraft using his parts.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

A bit off topic but can you explain the link between Tesla and the Foo Fighters seen over Germany and also in Japan. Is there a link?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

If the ufos spinning like a tornado It would snap those trees noprobs there more bent at a angle rather than been torn off they looked more ripped. Apart, from the won that looks like its been hit by something.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

i also thought that while looking at the image of part 2 without playing, like it was pulled downward.

a few years back my friends and i pushed and pulled on a tree until it fell over and this tree was fairly large but also old, it's possible that kids could have done this.
if you go to any wooded area though you see snapped branches and trees all over the place but we should still look into it.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Luke Idea

Yes I know its strange mmm my question really is what else can do that to a tree

Wind, disease, water weight from rain...

reply to post by Luke Idea

Im stumped

Nice.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Omg... lol! See?! I remember that i posted my first thread and it was about a ufo crashed in killingsworth Massachusetts... and the first damn detail i mentioned was knocked over and snapped trees.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mari4199

Hello there do you have any links to that or pics of the trees mabe put something together here cool.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Foo mentioned 8 times
Tesla mentioned 242 times

Yes they will be connected.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

If the ufos spinning like a tornado It would snap those trees noprobs there more bent at a angle rather than been torn off they looked more ripped. Apart, from the won that looks like its been hit by something.

The spinning force field is not the normal operation but might appear
so in many videos of operations gone wrong and there are light
displays going on around the craft due to illuminated air gases.

I'd say the manifested pressure wave would pull up branches straight
up and might start hitting the craft.

The New Mexico Lonnie Zamora sighting reconstruction for Unsolved
Mysteries had his hat blown off away from the craft taking off but I
sense that would be incorrect as his hat would be blown toward the
craft from a pressure wave.
Apparently a coil might draw in objects, if operated as Tesla did with
great electrostatic potentials, without magnetism.
Think of the hum of 60 cycles around transformers or around capacitors
as Tesla pointed out but going one way and with much greater force.
Electricity to force through the air by way of the enclosed electrical
charges connected to mass and went so far as to say he affected the
ether as well composed of 'carriers' of some sort.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

reply to post by the.lights

Mabe you can post them to see if there similar interesting Theres a guy I know from Edinburgh he filmed ufos near a forest went to investigate the forrest and found similar trees snaped and bent over.

[edit on 24/09/2008 by ufosbri]

So that makes three of us then... I am in Wales.
Here are my pictures...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

They look similar snaped and bent over so what do you make of this did you see any lights in that forest they look quite thick mabe 10 inches or more.

I have other photos with trees that look like there been squshed down in a circular patern. how do you upload photos here.
Cool stuf.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

They do look very similar... These are all I have. Basically, I filmed an orb in the woods - there were other orbs but none of them show on my camera as it has limited zoom. I won't post my footage on here as I can do without the sad diatribes and digs from professional debunkers. Suffice to say that my contacts within the UFO community have seen my footage and agree it was orb activity.

Now, also within this area I took a photograph of a strange mist anomaly that had form and structure. My partner witnessed a small, thin, childlike figure a few hundred yards away watching us from behind a tree on a walk around the same time and we also photographed flattened reeds and grasses much like crop circles.

Then there was this... the trees. We debated for a long time over what could have done it. You will also notice in one of the images that all of the trees surrounding the snapped trees seem to have been pushed away with some force, and the fact that the biggest snap, (the one with my hand in the picture for scale), appears to have been twisted. I have no idea how this is possible.

So, I really don't know what to say. We don't go down there anymore, just that it's a beautiful spot but we are quite freaked out by what we've seen down there.

To upload pictures, you click on member tools in the long menu bar at the top of the page then select My Pictures. You can upload from your PC and create Albums. The code to embed on the page is the third code down below the picture once you've uploaded it.

And yes, I'm shocked and relieved that I'm not the only one who has witnessed snapped trees in areas of UFO activity.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Thanks for that will see if I can upload some more photos from that forest
cheers for now.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

You might find this interesting not sure if it is relevant or not, but there were beds of long grasses that had been flattened nearby, much like crop circles are flattened. (I've blurred my dog out of the picture btw.)

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I got 4 photos of this what seems to be a load of trees squashed down in a circle you would really have to see it from above but anyway here it is.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Wow! There is a similarity right there between your pictures and mine. The trees in your pictures appear to have been torn and forced downwards, like mine. Also, as you can see with the biggest branch in my picture, the trunk of the tree appears to have been wrenched and twisted. Again, I have no idea what could have done this, aside from something with incredible force.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Your right the area was about 20 feet mabe 5 trees that were flatened by something this is the middle of a forest I have pics of trees that seem to be twisted as well I will need to post them as well still no anwser to what could have dun this quality.
no won on ats nose as well? ( Stumped)

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
A tornado could have caused that tree damage. and while it may not be common in that area it is not unheard of.

It is an option we should consider and examine.

Note other things that can snap a tree like that... ICE.

A bad ice storm will leave similar results.

www.3news.co.nz...

starting to feel like someone is pulling our legs.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by NephraTari]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join