It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS Snaps Trees

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This video is about the GREEN UFOS I fimed over Cambusbarn woods. I went up to see if there was any evidence of trees that could have snapped as the ufos zig zaged thought the forrest or any othere evidence that I could find In the area the objects were seen, there was a few trees snapped off.
they seem to be snaped quite high up mabe 20 feet 30 feet up. most of the trees were about 6 to 10 inches thick.
I came across about 30 trees that hade snapped. In the same area the lights were seen.
My question is what could have snaped thoses trees so high up, other than UFOS?
1 we dont get much lightning mabe once a year for a couple of hours.
2 Theres no wildlife we have that could snap a tree like that NO Bears .
3 We dont get really bad storms above 50 miles ahour.

What can break a tree 10 inches thick 30 feet up.

[edit on 24/09/2008 by ufosbri]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Pretty cool, but its strange that such advance technology wouldnt just avoid them

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Luke Idea

Yes I know its strange mmm my question really is what else can do that to a tree Im stumped I can only put the two together ufos in the woods the trees are broken were they were flying we dont have any animals that could snap a tree 30 feet up anyone got any ideas what could do this to a tree.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I'm absolutely with you on this. We had UFO activity here back in January and when we explored the site in question where the lights were seen, there were two young trees that had been snapped like this, at least 25 feet up the trunk of the tree. Like something massive wrenched them down. I have pictures as evidence.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

the footage of the supposed ufo's is interesting but i can't help but think connecting the broken tree limbs to the lights in the sky is a bit of a stretch.

can you tell us the date you went into the woods looking for evidence ?

weather history checker
www.cs.stir.ac.uk...
andvari.vedur.is...

ok i just noticed the ufo video was posted on youtube in February and the walk through the woods videos were posted recently. the broken tree limbs look fresh so what's the deal ? you went there 3 months later and are trying to make a connection ? LOL

[edit on 9-5-2010 by easynow]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Im not an expert on wind, but 20 mph doesnt seem like much to snap lots of tree's.

I could be wrong though.

Perhaps some weak limbs, but the people describing them are saying they are big tree's.

Im not sure.

Interesting stuff for sure.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by FoxMulder91]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Luke Idea

If the ships had some sort of magnetic field or "force field" or what have you to protect you while traveling in space, im sure that it could handle some tree's. So why avoid them?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxMulder91

sorry i changed my post because the video was uploaded in February so the past weeks weather report is irrelevant to the sighting but the history would be relevant to the walk through the woods videos if they were taken recently. there's no date on those vids.

the ufo video was posted - February 16, 2010

and the walk through the woods vid was posted - May 09, 2010

the broken limbs look fresh to me, did he wait 2-3 months to upload those vids ? something doesn't add up here

[edit on 9-5-2010 by easynow]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
To me the small broken trees look common with what you would find after a storm or strong gust of wind. Notice where the breaks occurred on the trees, and how most of them are broken in a twisted like fashion. If a UFO, plane, balloon, meteorite, or any other large object crashed into them or clipped the trees from above there would be a large section of broken trees and limbs of all sizes in a group, not one broken here and another broken one over there.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
The first thing I noticed about the UFO's is that I see flashing lights. Most commercial airplanes and choppers have flashing lights. This would suggest to me this is a man made craft. The damage to the trees looks like storm damage, could have been left over from a freeze too where ice snapped the branches before you filmed the UFO's.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by the.lights

Mabe you can post them to see if there similar interesting Theres a guy I know from Edinburgh he filmed ufos near a forest went to investigate the forrest and found similar trees snaped and bent over.

[edit on 24/09/2008 by ufosbri]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

We dont get bad storms here Yes Its been a couple of months I filmed this a couple of weeks ago never had time to go up sooner work and things still does not answer why these trees have snaped 30 feet up and bent over. I dont think ice or wind would do that some of these trees are 10 inches thick.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
how much force does a helecopter propellor put downward when its flying, could this do what we see, i don't see why a helicopter would be so low im just trying put up more suggestions.

good to see some motivation to investigate. thanks

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleObserver

There was gropes of trees close to each other that had snapped I show that in the video, as I sayed we dont get bad storms, I cant remember the last time we had strong winds or a storm even this year with the snow it mist us.
Cheers

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Of course, maybe it's not your typical UFO at all.

Perhaps a govt secret project being tested outdoors and the [pilot(s)] are having a hard time with the navigation system...?

Like someone else said, I find it hard to think an alien craft would have hit trees. So perhaps it wasn't alien. Maybe it was just bad "human" pilots?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

Cheers mabe it was goverment craft who knows Im trying to get a metal detector to see if theres any thing left behind if they hit the trees mabe a metal detector will pick something up.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by listerofsmeg

I gess anythings possible thanks for that I have no idea if a helicoper would be able to do that some of the trees were 10 inches thick its a mystery

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Great job filming the lights, and getting out there to see all the broken trees.

Could be weather, [color=#3366FF]but what about that one tree that showed that something hit it, and it was all scuffed, scraped, and leaning over.

At the end you end up on a street and the edge of the woods, how far is that from where the lights were seen, is it possible those lights were cars driving on that road?

[edit on 5/10/2010 by quick]

[edit on 5/10/2010 by quick]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by quick

Thanks im about 1 to 2 miles from were the lights are seen Iv shown the road at the houses to show that its imposible to see cars go by because the houses are blocking my view im filming directly over the houses so the lights must have been higher than the houses or above the tree tops of the forest in order for me to film them. hope that makes sense.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join