It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disgusting Video - Soldiers Beating Up Kids

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
All this just so the zionists can have cream in their tea.

i can understand the kids pi$$ing off the army but they should not be in iraq in the first place.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeinthematrix
reply to post by vipertech0596

Sheep (soldiers) cant see squat when the dog (government) barks.
What Intel do they have BEFORE Iraq and Afghanistan? Lots. Did it matter: no.
They wanted this war to preserve the "petrodollar" business, and as always the sheep were there to walk that path traced by the dog.
I have not even a single drop of respect for these "soldiers" willing to kill without reason, without truth on the matter. Unintelligent beings going along the path of disgrace.

Steady on you was young once and wanted to belong.

These kids were brought up on shoot em up games

After a few years these kids grow up and many work out who the real enermy is and the more that die will make the others question just what are they doing fighting to protect the opium and oil for.

You want facists then look towards the police becaue they are the real thugs.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
shows what a bunch of psychos the anglo-american armies are .

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Wow. You can even hear the demon possessing the cameraman growling.

Bet he wishes he was down there so he could get some blood.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Well, I think that this video represents how insane and downright evil our armed forces have become. But, I dare say that it has always been like this.

I have already seen people on this thread attempting to defend the behavior of these animals and I can't figure out which is worse, the soldiers that are beating prepubescent children, or the people who can find justification in the actions of these monsters.

I apologize if I have offended anyone, however, this is indicative of the overall mentality of anyone who would enlist in a machine such as this. They could only be enlisting for one thing as far as I'm concerned, and this video is confirmation of that theory.

Nevertheless, its important to realize that despite the apparent disconnection that these men have with the Universe and love consciousenss, they are still our eternal brothers and sisters. Although you may despise their behavior, you must still love them unconditionally.

Namaste and love

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
The guy narrating that sounds like the devil. With rabies.

Nothing that a high dose of penicillin and thorazine shouldn't be able to treat. I liked your comment.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeinthematrix

This video is disturbing of course and it is also old but I must tell you that this stuff is pretty tame compared to what I have seen soldiers do to each other over the silliest and most mundane of things.

A man caught stealing a hand held games consol is held down and has his hand broken with a steel floor buffer. Another man is so in despair of basic infantry training he pays another man to break his leg in front of me (horrible).

Another man insults the regiment during a hell run called the “zig zags” so someone, an instructor runs up behind him and with a little help from his friend’s beats the insulter to a near unconscious wreck to the point where his head is twice the size it should be.

A soldier so filled with hate for his instructor (corporal Lee) that on the range I am amazed to see two gouts of earth fly up at the instructors feet as he runs down the side of the range. A check is done on ammunition and the culprit when found is almost castrated with a savage kick from hell.

A soldier cannot do the assault course anymore because he is dead on his feet so an instructor drags him to his feet calls him a “jacker” and then beats him to a pulp before kicking and punching him over a quarter of the assault course. It turns out that the soldier could not continue because he had suffered a spiral stress fracture that went from his ankle to his thigh and he was in a huge plaster cast for a long time after that.

I mentioned the dust cover is missing from my SA80 and an instructor tries to break my ankle after throwing gravel at speed under my helmet so as to blind me. I was a second away from pushing through the safty and shooting him in the head – thankfully I have much more self control than these dogs and it turned out that Corporal Lee (you pig) had been suffering PTSD from the Falklands war.

There are two lives in the military one that is fed to you via the media and a second that is feral and brutal and which is kept always out of sight. In this video you get a little taste of the true nature of the beast but even then it is not given full vent, rather it seems almost sanitised.

If your face fits or if you can physically take care of yourself you are laughing, if it does not and you cannot, then you will enter a terrible world and I have seen terrible things done to those that make little effort to play the game and fit in.

This video is not as bad as it really could have been and I do not mean to lessen the pain of those kids but really, they were able to walk away from that beating and still make noise.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

So let me get this straight. Our soldiers are punishing these teens because of what they do/did and then probably let them go. Where as their very own government and troops of the past would have put them on their knees and shoot them execution style. I believe they are very lucky to be alive.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I don't know whose worse, the soldiers or the guy having an orgasm while watching this. They are well trained foot soldiers, most likely they will get gassed and injected and become an abused veteran, unless they renounce their ways and join the Truth movement.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
The guy filming in the helicopter is insane. Jesus! What are our soldiers taking there?

He is clearly in or on a building...

[edit on 6/30/2010 by above]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Had I been there loaded down with a few RPGs and 50 cal with DU rounds and heard the commentary from those cowards on the roof.
They would have all ended up as chunks of bloody stringy meat the size of a 6 inch sub from Subway.

LOL
Special Note:
I am whiter than the Queen, Bushs, and Prince Charles combined.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join