It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disgusting Video - Soldiers Beating Up Kids

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeinthematrix

I can only guess what it was that you posted that got you censored. However, your belief that the terrorists live in the United States does offer a clue as to just how little you know about the world.

Are we perfect? No. Not by a long shot. To my knowledge, only one perfect Being has ever walked the Earth. Are we a better alternative in a lot of cases, oh yeah.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

"How little I know about the world"...
tsc tsc tsc

Sheep (soldiers) cant see squat when the dog (government) barks.
What Intel do they have BEFORE Iraq and Afghanistan? Lots. Did it matter: no.
They wanted this war to preserve the "petrodollar" business, and as always the sheep were there to walk that path traced by the dog.
I have not even a single drop of respect for these "soldiers" willing to kill without reason, without truth on the matter. Unintelligent beings going along the path of disgrace.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Yikes, it sounds like someone is looking for a fight. Nonetheless, your words are full of hatred, my friend. I never did a tour, however I did serve my country. If I were "over there" I'm sure there would be a whole different view of reality crossing my mind.

As far as these particular guys, what they did could possibly have been too much, but really, they just beat the # out of some guys. Maybe the liberated a houseful of prisoners before this video, then they beat up some kids.

I mean, how many times have you seen people ganged up on? It's not the best of things to do, but definetly not the worst.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
It's not even American troops....this is just another I hate America thread put out for people looking for a star and flag fest and to show how truely ignorant they are. Keyboard tough guys always post this sort of thing to feel better about themselves and their miserable lives. Epic Fail, as always..............ignorance knows no bounds as proven by some posting on here.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

OMG that is horrendous. I wish those men could be identified for the entire world and charged. What hideous demonic behavior.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Thats 'tsk tsk tsk'.

Doesnt change the fact that your previous post showed a distinct lack of knowledge about the world.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Since when showing this things is an act of ignorance?

For me (and for lots of sane people), ignorance is what this sheep-soldiers are doing. Ignorance it to support a war based on lies. Ignorance is to kill innocent people because "your doing a job to bring democracy".

But since you are all so smart, maybe this type idea never crossed your minds...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Dwellewd

Sure sheep! Since for you beating up those KIDS is nothing, you should offer your's (or you instead) for something like that? Go ahead. BTW let them film that too.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

tsk?
tsc for me, or you and you Gov will say its a terrorist act too?

CX

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
As many have already have said already, this has been discussed before....4 years ago in fact.

British troops videoed beating Iraqi Teens

Any chance of adding to the seven pages of existing thread there instead of clogging up ATS with old news and repeated threads?

CX.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeinthematrix
reply to post by Dwellewd

Sure sheep! Since for you beating up those KIDS is nothing, you should offer your's (or you instead) for something like that? Go ahead. BTW let them film that too.

Why let your kids riot against armed british troops? Obviously a good hiding is all they'd understand anyway seeing as their parents think it's ok to join a violent protest...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

Sure, Why not...

"MOVE ALONG PEOPLE, NOTHING TO REPLY ABOUT "OLD NEWS,BLABLABLA"

Those guys should be in jail for that war crime.
But people tend to forget the matter "already discussed" apparently.

CX

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeinthematrix

But people tend to forget the matter "already discussed" apparently.

True, old stories do get forgotten from time to time...as do the posting guidelines on repeated threads...

2) Old existing thread: If the existing thread is more than 3 months old, reference the thread or threads in your first post by linking to them, then as above, indicate your new twist on the older discussion topic.

Source: ABOUT ATS: All about repeat topics and what to do about them

So nobody is saying it's old news or more to the point irrelevant, just news that has already been discussed in an existing thread. There's no rules about bumping an old thread and adding your opinion, but double threads in the one forum usual get directed elsewhere or closed.

Just keeps the boards tidier that's all.

No offence meant by the advice.

CX.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
[edit on 15-5-2010 by spinalremain]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Were those kids throwing rocks at the troops? If they were they are lucky that the Brits didn't shoot them

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I'm afraid I would be inclined to give those rioting little thugs a jolly good British style thrashing too.Six of the best...trousers down, as my old Headmaster was fond of saying!!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I truly don't understand the idea of "one should not defend themselves against a kid".

There are many violent kids out there. In America there are many kids in prison, both Juvenile and adult, for acts of violence and murder.

Why should an adult not defend themselves against a kid that is attacking them with intent to do bodily harm or even death for no reason?

Should an adult allow themselves to die rather than to defend themselves from a kid? Regardless of the circumstances?

I don't understand this idea. For me, people have a right to self defense against anybody who comes at them with intent to harm. It's just absolutely mind boggling that people think that kids are immune to being defended against should they decide to do violence to somebody for absolutely no reason.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
A lot of the comments on here make absolutly no sense what so ever. I was a soldier in the U.S. Army. I was there from the beginning of the war in 2003. I went back as a civilian in 2007 and im currently in Afghanistan at this very moment typing to you from a tent in the middle of no where.

Most soldiers (reguardless of origin) have families. Whether it be a wife, son and/or daughter, or a mother and father with siblings. No soldier leaves the wire with the intent to hurt any child what so ever. There are the demented few whom watched too much TV as a child but they are far, few, and in between.

As a soldier, I never once wanted to hurt a child even when they were throwing rocks at me. Most simply begged for water or food. You have to understand that our soldiers are people just like the rest. But they are put in a very demanding and very dangerous situation. They have to take action when action is prompted.

Do I agree with them treating the children like this? Absolutly not. But how long can you stand on one side of a fence while your neighbors children throw rocks, fecal matter, urine, and God only knows what else at you and do absolutly nothing about it? Only the good Lord knows what these people are teaching their children so you know what ever it is thats provoking these children to commit such acts is coming from their parents. As far as they know its just fine.

Dont be so quick to judge until you have walked a mile in a soldiers boots in the countries we march these days. It isnt easy at all. Only 6% of the American population has the fortitude to do a job like we do here. SIX PERCENT! Think of us when you go to bed tonight. Sleep tight.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jdanielm1

Once these kids were on the ground, the violence should have stopped, period. It didn't, one of the guys gets a good kick to the kid's groin just for good measure. Don't try to sell me on that 'these are just soldiers doing their stressful job' crap, if they were just doing their job, the kids wouldn't have been kicked and beaten once they were subdued.
I don't know why this kind of stuff surprises anyone though, every war in every part of the world, all through our history and on either side of the conflicts, this is absolutely the norm. You take a bunch of impressionable young men, train them to kill on instinct, hype them up on how terrible the enemy is, give them weapons and set them loose, well hell yeah there's going to be violence. War is violence, anybody who says differently is probably selling war.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Why do you find this disturbing? This was/is a war zone. Anytime you attack soldiers in a combat situation...be it children, men, women...you will be shot at... you will be punished.

The mentality that this is wrong is right in normal, civil, and logical situations...but this is a war zone... there is no logic or civility here. One screw up and you die...your best friend dies. Period.

My uncle was in Viet Nam...does anybody here recall Viet Nam beyond the movies and history books?

He and his platoon were passing through a village, at a road side, passing out chocolate bars and candy..."winning the hearts and minds" of the people there. After the candy was finished, they got back in their jeeps, started out and BAM... the last jeep went up... 3 men dead... one of the kids, "the innocent children", had tossed in a grenade... no adults there outside of the kids.......

You look around the world and you will see these dictatorial governments and extremist groups training kids to kill... these British soldiers and others see this on a daily basis. No margin for error here... those kids were lucky they didn't get shot.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join